Power of ‘Ways’
1.4k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

 

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

 

*

Chapter 94

Title: Power of 'Ways'

….

[A few days later]

 

–Amon Pov–

 

After a few days had passed from the incident, I was preparing my own things for the future.

 

Bereboop!

 

I was currently underwater, wearing a diving suit while taking a stance.

 

Being able to fly and float and also live without the need to breathe, underwater was more suitable for me than any Fishman alive.

 

Around 4 thousand meters underwater, I had my palms facing the wall in front, it was the wall of the red line.

 

I'm currently training Fishman Karate.

 

I always questioned why only Fishmen used Fishman karate. Even if pirates didn't have any ways to get their hands on the manuals, at least the marine should have something on them. However, after I asked the 5 Elders if they had manuals of Fishman Karate, I was reassured that they didn't have it since humans can’t learn it anyway.

 

After a bit more inspection, I acquired that Humans can only learn the Elementary level Fishman Karate, it's just a bit of the Palm and Fist techniques. However, even these Elementary techniques are not so better than most martial arts in this world, so people rather not learn them.

 

Humans were proven to not be able to learn the main water based attacks, the Advanced Fishman Karate

 

The question is, or rather, the question was, why can’t humans learn the advanced Fishman Karate?

 

Surprisingly, the reason was quite simple. 

 

They said, "It's not that the Fishmen body alone is suitable for it, our body is compatible as well. It's just that, to practice the true Fishman Karate one needs to spend days upon days underwater. No matter who, Humans can't do that."

 

That's what they said, and it made sense after I thought about it.

 

Luckily I am an exception. I can exist underwater with just the help of a diving suit made of rubber.

 

Taking this as a fact, I asked Neptune about the Fishman manual and he handed it to me without hesitation. Although he did warn me that I might hurt myself if I try to train in above water. He believed I would soon give up since one would need to train underwater, and since I'm not a fishman, I assumably can't do that. 

 

I learned the ‘Ways of Hermit’, I gained the ‘Ways of Thunder”.

 

After I learn to extract Plasma from lighting, I will gain ‘Ways of Fire’.

 

I'm learning the ‘Ways of Water’, to one day successfully form the ‘Ways of Wind’. 

 

5 Ways, 4 Elements. With this alone, I might be strong enough to take down 2 Emperors at once. I just need more training.

 

'Concentrate….'

 

Shaking away all the thoughts, I closed my eyes in that stance.

 

Brrrr….

 

I let out a breath of bubbles as I used my 'Karate', feeling the water around my palms create a spherical orb.

 

I successfully pushed the water around my palm to make a vacant circular space even under such pressure.

 

Blop!

 

However, the orb was destroyed in less than 10 seconds. 

 

Fishman Karate is hard. But I have the time of the world. I couldn’t train much on it since I was busy with my stubborn sword. 

 

While thinking this, I made another orb, I made it last another 10 second.

 

I can use some of the moves but they are too measly to even talk about them right now.

 

'This is gonna be hard even though I've been training it for a while now.'

 

….

 

For 4 whole days, I kept training underwater. 4 days later, I only decided to get out since I was too hungry to continue.

 

Hunger is still a problem, but since I've been almost malnourished from a young age, it isn't a big problem to learn control.

 

Before going back though, I tried to do something special, something new and cool that I thought in this 4 days’ time.

 

[250 Million Volts]

 

I flowed electricity in my right hand's palm and attracted the electrons of the water all around me.

 

BRR BRRR BRRRR!

 

A condensed water ball at the size of a basketball was created in my hands. Even under the sea, the water ball was clear.

 

It was glowing blue and boiling because of the heat and electricity, lighting up the whole area around me.

 

The fish ran away, some sea kings tried to target me but ran away after I released a bit of Conquerors’. 

 

With a grin that I managed to pull with my lips sealed, I used my other hand to aid the movement of my shaky left hand.

 

Aiming at the wall of the red line, I swung my hands forward.

 

‘[250 Million Volts: Water Rasengan!]’

 

The world underwater was blinded by the light.

 

Boom!

 

With an explosion that shook a small portion of the whole Red Line, a large crater was formed in the wall.

 

‘It's surprisingly easy to enhance my base Fishman Karate with electricity.’ 

 

Oh–how I love my Goro Goro no Mi.

 

«...†...»

 

–General Pov–

 

While Amon got out of the water, in Alabasta, Vivi was doing work that she shouldn't do as a princess.

 

Slop Slop!

 

She was wiping the floor with a wet cloth. Washing the massive bathroom by herself this wasn't something Cobra would allow, but she managed to do it behind his back.

 

She loves to help and lessen the work of the palace maids since she doesn’t like seeing them work so hard, she was the definition of a good princess.

 

Slip slip!

 

"Ahh, it's so hard to clean!"

 

She was wiping the floor as fast as she could but it was too hard for her.

 

"Why won't the marks come off!!"

 

Wiping the marble floor more fiercely, Vivi was dripping in sweat.

 

"How troublesome… how do the maids manage to clean this?"

 

Wiping off her forehead's sweat with a finger, she kept cleaning. 

 

A while ago, she just finished cleaning her room and came here with the excuse of taking a bath.

 

The bathroom was huge with a ginormous pool-like bathtub inside it. She didn't like bathing in dirty water so she let all the water go underground and clean the bathtub's floor.

 

She didn't notice, but someone had long 'entered' the bathroom.

 

After around an hour when her cleaning was almost complete, she collapsed on the floor.

 

"Ah!"

 

Vivi turned around on her back and stared at the ceiling silently.

 

A few minutes passed easily. 'That was fun…'

 

Breathing heavily, she got lost in thought. Strangely, her engagement from a year ago surfaced in her head. She has met Amon a lot since then, she felt strange around the man with a mature vibe around him. The dreamy prince who saved her life from those vicious bandits made her heart flutter in a way she never felt.

 

Placing a finger in her fluttering heart, Vivi asked out loud. "Will I really marry that man one day?"

 

Unexpectedly, someone answered her. "Indeed, you will."

 

"..."

 

Vivi abruptly looked at her side.

 

A man was sitting on the border of the giant pool-like bathtub with his chin resting on his hands.

 

He was looking at her amusingly. His eyes were saying, 'How cute'.

 

Vivi felt her face heat up to a terrible degree.

 

"Y-Y-You when did you get here!!!" She quickly covered her body with her small hands even though she was clearly wearing clothes. "Get out! Or I will call father!"

 

The man, Amon chuckled lightly before giving her a flying kiss and vanishing thin air.

 

His last words being, “I'm waiting at the dining table.”

 

Vivi just stared at his vanishing body, speechless. 

 

What just happened?

 

….

 

Amon had decided to spend more time with Vivi since he will leave soon.

 

|∞†∞|

 

On Skypiea, a large dome-like building stood tall, taking the space of 80 football fields . This was the tech-house of the sky, every dial and other technological accessory comes from here, they are built here.

 

It used to belong to Gan Fall before, now it’s Amon’s paradise.

 

Along with Robin, Amon was currently inside this building with Koin’s husband, Pagaya leading his way. 

 

“Err, Lord this way.”

 

Pagaya was pretty awkward and nervous around Amon, he was God after all. He was happy that his wife was also working under God. They are living like a happy family, and their daughter is happy with things as well. Though the man, Pagaya himself was quite distressed about his sexual life.

 

Deciding not to think too much, Pagaya directed Amon who walked with Robin by his side.

 

While Amon was walking with his arms locking on the back of his head, Robin was looking all over the place. 

 

Robin widened her lips. “The sky certainly is a mystical place. To think that there was such a high tech building up here.”

 

"Mm,"

 

Amon was also looking around with interested eyes. He hasn’t come to this place often so it was still a sight to behold. 

 

Years ago, he ordered the people working here to make a motorbike for him. They were given enough resources, so Amon expected them to finish it fast, however that didn't happen.

 

It was still under construction.

 

Robin nudged Amon.

 

“You know, Luci. I like this peaceful place quite a lot.”

 

“Eh? Want me to make you a castle here, my adorable Queen?”

 

Robin instantly looked at him with surprised eyes. But she soon looked away while suppressing a smile. “Fu fu fu, make your wife one, your sister will just use yours.”

 

“Hah? Pfft…” Amon lightly laughed hearing her. Their relationship somehow stayed the… same. Except for a few changes here and there.

 

After walking around for a few more minutes, the group reached the most interesting room. This room held the tech from Clockwork Island.

 

Amon saw his 'vehicle' being prepared by high-tech mechanisms with eager eyes.

 

It is supposed to be completed in a few more months. Amon was delayed from going to the moon, but he didn’t mind it after seeing the bike with his own eyes.

 

Looking ahead, Amon had an aesthetic smile. His eyes were literally shining. This vehicle can be considered a weapon on its own, it's made of gold. Black gold, a material made from mixing gold with different iconic One Piece metals.

 

This motorbike works directly on high-voltage electricity, so only Amon can use it freely. Yes, it is indeed an iconic vehicle like the vehicle of Ace from the anime. 

 

'Wonderful…'

 

Robin was surprised as well. 

 

*Ring Ring Ring Ring!*

 

Amongst the surprise, Robin's dial ringed as she almost dropped it to the ground. 

 

She picked up the dial after walking to the side.

 

'Hmm?' Amon glanced at her once as she walked back here.

 

Robin had a frown on her face. "Luci, there is an emergency."

 

Amon tilted his head while looking at her face.

 

 

The emergency was a single group of pirates named 'The Garallas Pirates.' The captain called himself 'God of Sea, Garralas'.

 

He was an infamous pirate with a bounty of 700 Million!!

 

Currently, after escaping the marines they were residing on an isolated island in the  New World.

 

Their captain, Garallas was the holder of 'Brick-Brick Fruit'. He can form bricks 500 Meters near him with just a  thought. Though he mostly makes a wall of brick and uses it to defend and crush his enemies at the same time.

 

The crew just ran away after robbing a Kingdom which was allied with 'Wingless Valkyries'.

 

This year, the guild was able to reach the New World, albeit they are still working undercover since the rusty Emperors might get angry at some kid messing in their territory. 

 

Amon mostly didn't care about these types of situations around the New World, but he decided to meddle by himself this time after hearing that they are resting on a seemingly isolated island.

 

He needs to test one of his new techniques, which should be enough to take out a whole island, vanishing it into oblivion.

 

…..

 

[Night Time]

 

"Wahahaha! That's a lot of wealth I have to say!"

 

The skinny middle-aged man named Garralas laughed looking at the 140 kg of Gold and a few billion bellies laying in front of him.

 

"Wow, boss!"

 

His crew was there to praise him as well 

 

"I used all my luck just to become a part of your crew, boss you are awesome!"

 

“Indeed, indeed. Wahaha!”

Garallas laughed hearing them. How wonderful his life was. Stealing and using the stolen money to live like a king was style, real style. From the time he had banded with a group of small bandits, he knew this was his style!

 

Suddenly, 

 

"Boss, I see something up in the sky!!"

 

One of the crewmates screamed while pointing at the sky.

 

Unfortunately, today was the end of Garrallas’ style...

 

The whole island became bright, bright with blue daylight. Surprisingly, the source of this light was a bolt of ever so long-lasting lightning.

 

However, in the blinding light, the source was unknown to them. 

 

"I-It's a human!"

 

A crewmate with good eyesight screamed. 

 

A human who can generate light? Was it Admiral Kizaru?!

 

They were suddenly overcome with fear. Garallas recalled Kizaru's iconic laser blasts that he witnessed one time.

 

He quickly started to form brick above brick on and in the ground.

 

Soon, in a matter of seconds a massive brick wall that reached the sky was formed. It seemed enough to defend against the possible attack as it did overshadow them from the light.

 

"We will fight! Kizaruuuuu!"

 

He screamed from behind the wall. His  Bricks are stronger and sturdier than metal, he was confident to hold against hundred bomb blasts. Unfortunately….

 

Zzzzz….

 

None of it matters, in the end they would all die.

 

 

On the other side of the wall, the man floating in the air chuckled looking down.

 

"I'm not fucking Kizaru, you idiots."

 

It was a black-haired youth with blood red eyes, it was one of the Seven Warlords of the sea, Amon, more commonly known as Lucifer. 

 

Amon had one hand on his sword which was shining brightly as he was flowing lighting through it.

 

After some time passed, Amon raised it in the air.

 

“Will this work?”

 

He was still doubtful, but he tried it nonetheless.

 

He tossed the sword upwards as it started to spin vertically while falling down slowly.

 

While it came in front of his face, Amon, at an astonishing speed, started to inject lightning into his finger. 

 

He inserted 250 million volts into his finger and raised it towards the sword.

 

He lightly flicked the sword downwards with his finger as it started to go towards the island with the brick dome covering it.

 

“[250 Million Railgun]” Amon paused. “[Planetary Devastation]!!”

 

Zzzzzz! Vroom!

 

The sword spun fast while going towards the island and easily broke the sound barrier.

 

The sea below suddenly became wavy, a storm started to form.

 

Amon wondered will 250 million volts railgun vaporize the Cursed Sword?

 

It was clear.

 

B-B-Boom!

 

An explosion occurred. A large crater that is  kilometers deep has formed in the place where the sword should have landed.

 

'The sword would be fine, and would rather amplify the power instead.'

 

Smiling, Amon stared down as the whole island shook as if an earthquake hit it. Besides the hole, everything got covered in fire, the trees started to burn, as screams filled the air.

 

But most importantly, around the hole 7 large cracks formed between on island. It was something similar to Sabo's Dragon Claw effect in the arena of Dressrosa, but it was in a rather large area.

 

It was large enough to cover the entirety of an island with a 16-km radius.

 

All the power of the attack went to make that single hole in the middle of the island. Unfortunately, Amon couldn’t concentrate the power to affect a large area. That may change if he trains more though.

 

In seconds, the destroyed island started to crumble into the sea,   shortly after, it was no more. 

 

Amon chuckled. "Whitebeard can destroy the world? Cool. However, theoretically, I can do the same."

 

Again, chuckling lightly, Amon forgot to collect the gold and money in ecstasy. Though it didn't matter in the end. That small amount couldn't even leave a dent in his wallet.

**

**

**

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos and @Shortmotor!

 

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg

24