Bike is completed!
1.4k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 95

Title: Bike is completed!

….

"So, is this the 166.8 billion you promised? "

I asked the man covered in black in front of me. I simply took the huge briefcase, it was open and had what I assume is the full amount of 166.8 billion! 

"Wow, I was seriously doubting you guys at first, but it's all real. *Whistle*"

"But don't you think 166 Billion is a bit too much?"

The man opposite to me asked in a heavy voice.

With my clown mask on, I stared at him mockingly for a second. My almost invisible eyes mocking him, 'Your kingdom can't even offer this much?

"Bruh, you want me to destroy a fucking kingdom, for fucks sake. 166 billion is dog shit compared to your wishes."'

The man refuted with a glare. "...Just do your job right, Fool."

He called my current alias, 'Mr. Fool' with a heavy voice. I laughed mockingly.

"Be careful of what you say, old man, I can destroy your kingdom instead of destroying your enemy's."

I continued. "Don't forget who I am."

Even though the man frowned he didn't dare retort. I started to inspect my soon-to-be money.

This guy is an envoy from a kingdom residing in Paradise. They are having small skirmishes with another kingdom beside them. So the WG interfered and stopped them since both of the kingdoms are under the WG.

However, among the 'small' skirmishes something big happened. The prince of kingdom… let's say kingdom 1. Yes, a few days ago the prince of kingdom 1 was assassinated and the suspect is kingdom 2.

Then in response, kingdom 1 assassinated kingdom 2's princess, although they did it stealthily as well. 

Currently, they are on each others' back, waiting to bite back but the World Government won't let them open their jaws. So here, the envoy from kingdom 1 came to me right now, offering me an untraceable destruction of kingdom 2, or at the very least assassinating their royalties.

'I  became famous for these things after all, mostly in the underworld though. I have a fearsome reputation that even the underworld criminal no.1 Doffy is wary of, “Mr Fool.”'

I accepted it obviously, it's a good deal.

However, they are a bit late. Because…. Kingdom 2 came to me a day before them and offered me 200 Billion bellies, which I also accepted.

Yes, I accepted both deals, but I won't destroy both Kingdom though. It would be stupid and unnecessary. I will just destroy one and make the surviving one loyal and grateful to me.

The guy in front of me lowered his head. "I am… sorry."

Seeing this guy apologize, I just nodded my head. "I understand, it's fine. You can return, I will meet your Royal Family myself, we should talk with more details, right?"

It was an easy way to get inside their territory, more importantly, an easy way to get inside their head.

However, the man seemingly hesitated. "...Why? You just need to destroy  our enemy, why do you need to come to the Royal Palace?"

Honestly, I was a little surprised hearing him.

'They are quite cautious.' 

Ignoring the thoughts, I just laughed. 

"Why are you scared, man? Wait, could it be a trap, are you trying to kill me?!?! Hory Sheit!"

After a second of surprise, the man sighed lightly. "Fine, please be careful to not hurt our Royal Family in any shape or form, or you shall pay big time."

I only continued to laugh.

"Fine."

I smiled at his face and slipped my hand in my side pocket, taking out a pocket watch. 

"How beautiful the time is, ain't that correct?"

–General Pov–

After 14 days, the news of the destruction of the Drumhum Kingdom was revealed. 

The reason was a Civil War. 

They seemingly destroyed themselves. 

However, the big figures under the shadows believed the Drumhum Kingdom's destruction was all planned by their enemy kingdom, Roselle Kingdom.

Well, not that anyone can or would ever find out.

…..

This was one of the few things Amon does when he is bored. Under his 4th mask, he takes some big tasks from influential people/factions/kingdoms offering a big amount of money. 

Currently, Amon can be considered one of the richest men alive. He held A LOT of wealth, although all unregistered. 

Only Gild Tesoro might be richer than Amon right now.

"Speaking of that, Gild Tesoro and Gran Tesoro exist in this world, a non-canon character and a city(?). Should I claim his head?"

Amon started to think about the pros and cons of doing said action all while flying in the sky, moving towards Raijin island. 

"Hmm, I will ask Robin to manage things while I’m gone. I need to first resolve my bottleneck."

After thinking for a while, it didn't seem like a good idea, at least not yet.

On the other hand, Amon had reached a spot where he couldn't progress from the 250 million volts of usable power.  

'Enel could only use 200 million Max.'

It was true, Amon surpassed Enel's max power. But the question was, why? What was the reason that he was able to surpass him yet be stuck here?

Amon had long discovered that physical prowess plays a role in the max outputable power, but the role it plays is very small. After all, with the difference between Amon and Enel's physical power, the voltage should at least be 500 million if all that mattered was physique.

'There is also that, my .001 boost in potential from the time I went through the ‘Angel’ surgery a few years ago.' Amon recalled the result he saw that time.

"Did that play a role as well?"

Seemingly, yes. So working on that formula might help, but the AI has been locked under the golden building for a year now. He doesn't plan to let her go anytime soon.

Luckily there were many scientists under Amon from  Clockwork Island. Amon had already given them a formula of his own months ago, though they aren't making any progress at all.

Germa 66's knowledge might help as well, but they won't work with Amon. A warlord was nothing compared to their status. 

Expert for a possible awakening, there seemingly wasn't any other way.

Trying to contemplate a way to break the bottleneck, Amon went to Raijin Island. If nothing works, he will try to do some cultivation bullshit while sitting inside a thundercloud, cross-legged. 

Amon knew 'absorbing' lighting strikes helps heighten his EE, but they don't help with the output.

'At least, this would help in the long run.'

Sighing while moving at 1.6/10 lightning speed, Amon used a random [Lighting Heat Sword] to cut some clouds in half.

Besides Awakening, there was a way to surpass the limit, but would Amon find it HERE?

–Robin Pov–

"Hm~ Hm~ Hm~"

I was humming while reading a book inside the mayor's building on Whiskey Peak, sitting on a comfy chair.

The book is called, "Life is Beautiful". 

It's true, life indeed is beautiful. My life is filled with happiness currently.

How wonderful this day is…

*Ring Ring Ring Ring* 

The tone-dial ringed loudly on the table. I picked it up instantly after seeing that it's Luci.

Kacha!

["Hello, what's up, Robin, my love~"]

He's doing it again…

"...What is it?"

Not that I hate it.

As an involuntary smile bloomed on my face, I leaned forward, my chin resting on the glass table.

["My bike is completed!!! Can I pick you up?!"]

Oh, he seems ecstatic, huh. I guess it was a cool vehicle, but what does he plan to do with it to be this happy?

"Alright, come take me."

I love flying with him, it's like my dream come true.

["Okay"]

**

**

**

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos and @Shortmotor!

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

28