Science!!!
1.4k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

 

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

*

Chapter 96

Title: Science!!!

….

 

After a few minutes, Amon came to Whiskey Peak and picked up Robin, taking her to the sky.

 

It was a fun ride, Robin enjoyed the kiss they shared along the way. 

 

It took them a few minutes to reach the sky since Amon was flying slowly. They reached the  Upperyard in 24 minutes. 

 

Mid-air, Amon went to God's Shrine on top of the Giant Jack. The shrine has changed a lot with many things replaced and added. The front yard was a high-tech paradise now, small robotic machines were cleaning the yard by themselves.

 

These days, Yona lived inside the shrine now, worshipping God and comforting him every now and then. Raki hated the atmosphere and the sound she heard every night, but she didn't move out for some reasons.

 

Amon landed on the shrine lightly with Robin on his carry.

 

"Alright, we are here."

 

Robin unwillingly came down and looked around.

 

She has come here before, but it is still a wonderful sight. The sky above Giant Jack was heavenly.

 

Just as they landed, Yona walked towards them slowly and elegantly. 

 

"Welcome, Kami-sama."

 

With an expressionless face, she bowed slightly towards Amon while Robin stared at her. 

 

'It's her…'

 

Robin had met her before as well.

 

Yona glanced at her as well as she blinked a few times.

 

"...I'm glad to see your mind doing fine."

 

Hearing her, Robin looked at her confused for a second before recalling what she said last time. "Child, you should pay attention to yourself, especially your inner self."

 

It was quite interesting how a 1.6 meters tall 20 years old called her a child. Nonetheless, recalling her words Robin felt appreciative towards the expressionless red-haired girl.

 

Amon glanced at her. "Red dragoness, you are so heartless. Your face is as cold as an iceberg even when you greet me, how cold."

 

Amon made a grim face seeing that Yona was flustered. "T-That's not true, my face is just like that. I apologise if I wasn't able to satisfy your expectations."

 

Yona bowed lightly while Amon shook his head. 

 

'She can't even take a joke, eh... At least she's honest and humble."

 

Amon stroked her head as if she was a puppy, before starting to walk towards the Shrine.

 

"Follow me, don't worry about needless things."

 

Amon took the lead and walked ahead. His vehicle was currently being delivered to the same room he is walking towards, the huge shrine. The current shrine was as big as 10 football fields.

 

Amon and Robin walked together while Yona followed them  a few steps behind.

 

Yona glanced at Robin from behind before looking away. She shook her head internally.

 

While Robin nudged Amon, asking if Yona still lived inside the shrine with him.

 

Soon after, the group reached a highly secured room with different security installed in it. 

 

However, the room already had an open door with people inside.

 

……

 

After inspecting the people inside, Raki, Isa, Aisa, Wyper, some scientists and some other people.

 

Amon took a step inside the big room.

 

"Oh, Amon is here." 

 

Isa called out. She had her newborn child in her hand, his name was Karna. The small child just stared towards the shining black machine on the side, ignoring the chattering of unimportant humans.

 

Everyone in the room was circling that shining black machine, a single Motorcycle!

 

It was glossy silver-black, along with a futuristic look. It looked as if it was just out of a sci-fi movie.

 

It is made of an alloy Amon created after mixing different metals. It had a capsule-like cabin where the driver and another person could sit, all under the protection of the metallic barrier.

 

[Image Here]

science-fiction-artwork-cyborg-futuristic-wallpaper-preview.jpg

The bike worked on electricity, it directly alters the inserted electricity into power and can produce different kinds of energy. One of the simplest being plasma.

 

After inserting electricity, the plasma is released through its nitro pipe, thus attaining an unimaginable speed. 

 

If the person who rides the bike can control the device and provide enough electricity, it can possibly be used as a weapon as well with all the different kinds of plasma weapons installed on it.

 

Using a machine of some sort to transform electricity to plasma isn't hard at all, as even high school graduates from Amon's previous world could make small devices like that. Albeit, they were just toys and this is the real deal.

 

That wasn't the main part of the vehicle though. The main part is its portability.

 

This seemingly 3 meters wide and 1-meter tall machine can transform into a suitcase that can then be carried with one hand. 

 

There is another thing that it can do which Ark Maxim couldn't. But that's to be revealed on a later date when Amon rides it.

 

Ignoring everyone in the room, Amon stared at the vehicle with shining eyes. "Would you look at this..."

 

He spent a lot of money on this single vehicle. Around 50 billion just to make a single motorcycle, and all that money didn't go to waste.

 

"This is an absolute beast," Amon mumbled to himself. Even Ark Maxim would pale in comparison. 

 

In canon, Enel only made the Ark to bring all the gold to the moon along with him and to possibly bring companions, and to enhance his abilities. 

 

But Amon didn't want the first 2, so he was delighted with only this.

 

'Even though it would not enhance my powers on the same level as to how Ark Maxim did to Enel, it's still around there. It's also a better weapon as it has many advantages that the Ark could not even dream of having. It’s better than the Ark… In multiple ways.'

 

Amon decided to take a test drive so he quickly went towards the bike and sat in the front seat. 

 

"Hey, bro what are you doing?" Raki called out instantly. "Will this fancy thing even work?"

 

Amon stared at the suspicious Raki and cackled up. "Hah, oh Raki you naive little girl. Get on, I will show you."

 

Raki was a bit hesitant but she still took a step forward and was about to step in but Amon raised his hand.

 

"Wait," 

 

Amon clicked a button in the bike's touchpad in front of him as the back seat was lifted up above.

 

A biking suit was revealed from inside. 

 

"Wear this."

 

Amon threw the suit as Raki carefully caught it.

 

"H-Hey don't throw stuff like that, isn't this expensive??" Amon just ignored her words and continued to inspect the bike with shining eyes. Raki struggled a lot while wearing the suit, it was a stiff suit.

 

Minutes later, Raki stood there barely being able to move and breath in that suit, she still had two swords on her waist.

 

""Hey, I don't wanna go anymore. Help me get out of this suit!""

 

Raki seemed to be clogged up. Amon got up with a sigh and pressed the wing-like button on the chest of the suit.

 

Bweiss!

 

The suit instantly took the shape of her small body, she was finally able to breathe.

 

""Whoa, this feels nice now!""

 

Amon ignored her and walked back to the bike's driver seat. Raki followed closely behind but instead  jumped on the back seat.

 

""Yay, brother taking me first! Are you lot jealous? Hmph, fuck you all~""

 

Amon smacked her head, everyone seemed eager to get on but Amon ignored their greedy gaze with a straight face.

 

Amon then looked towards her. "Raki, get a hold of yourself. Things will get… very fast."

 

Amon pressed a physical button in front of him as the top lid closed itself. The bike looked more gorgeous now.

 

""Yay!""

 

Raki's voice was barely heard from the outside, as she was waving her hands from inside.

 

Suddenly, Raki flinched. 

 

She stared at Amon in front of her.

 

""Wait, big bro, what about you? You don't need a suit?""

 

Amon grinned while looking back at her. 

 

Zzzz…

 

````"I," Amon's voice started to vibrate, giving his voice this scary yet charismatic aura. """God of lightning doesn't need protection from lighting."""

 

[Zerosyrus: Enter Speed of Lightning]

 

Zerosyrus. Is the bike's name. . 

 

 

Lightning can travel 90% the speed of LIGHT when travelling through a conductive material. 

 

Although the thing Amon is doing isn't travelling THROUGH a conductive material, but rather using a conductive material to travel like a vehicle, it still boosts his current speed limit by a lot.

 

Amon can travel at 17,000 km/s right now without any external help. But with the bike, he can travel  70,000 km/s. 

 

But there is another big gain here.

 

""B-Brother, why did everyone stop moving?!""

 

The person sitting on the second seat… they would also experience that speed. 

 

This was Einstein's 'Speed of Relativity'.

 

Currently, the people inside the bike hadn't entered the speed of lighting, but rather the bike itself had. The people inside were only experiencing the slow movements of the people outside because they were on the bike making their speed the same as the bike. The same thing happens in regular cars, that’s why when a person is riding a car other cars are visible and are almost the same speed as the person in the car, yet if you are outside the car, you will only see the cars flash by you, the same principles apply here just on a higher scale. This is the Speed of Relativity.

 

There was another catch. Raki's skin was supposed to have been burned off, and she was supposed to turn into ashes. But the suit Raki was wearing right now acted like a 'Faraday Cage', making the electricity travel all around the suit, but not touch her.

 

Amon grinned looking at Raki, "Welcome to my world, lil' sis."

 

On the other hand, Amon was electricity/lighting itself, so it didn't hurt him.

 

Indeed, this bike was a real beast. Something that can be considered one of Amon’s trump cards.

 

**

**

**

 

A/N: ¡¡¡!Csiense!¡¡¡ 

 

E/N: This chapter hurt regarding the physics part. But he did his best and the inaccuracy isn't that problematic. It's still fantasy, right? ;) 

 

A/N {...}

*

P.S. 1000  power stones for a bonus chapter right away!

 

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos and @Shortmotor!

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

26