I will always be there (2)
890 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

*

Chapter 153

Title: I will always be there (2)

....

It's been a few hours since Amon and Raki entered Shandora again. Raki has been showing off her Dragon form to everyone but Amon didn't stop her.

Why would he stop her? To keep the news quiet?

First of all, it's not a problem if the news gets out. Secondly, it won't get out.

Amon has complete control over this place, he knows how many people were in favor of his ruling and how many were not. He also knew what the chances of him getting betrayed were. He was, in a sense, Omniscient in this place.

Being Omniscient, there was no way a spy would be able to enter this place. There are ways to fool Observation Haki, but there are no ways to fool his electromagnetic field sensing abilities without any large equipment that would again attract attention.

Currently, Amon knew there were 0 spies here.

"Haha! Look at this!" Raki, who was transformed into a massive flying snake, took a deep breath. "<Weather Manipulation>! <Tornado Creation>!"

The bright sky turned dark as black rain clouds covered the whole sky. Tornadoes appeared far in the white sea, coming towards the upper yard.

Without knowing any of Amon's worries, Raki was showing off her new powers.

"S-Snake God!" And just as Amon assumed, some old Shandians started to kowtow to her.

-

-

After a few hours, Raki was tired, after showing off her new powers and transformation – not to mention the fact that she had to bear the cries of the old people.

Fortunately, Wyper managed to control the crowd and clear the area. Now, Amon and Raki were in the forest area with the snake Nola fidgeting around Raki.

Nola has always seen Amon and Raki as her master, but now seeing Raki turning into a snake, only made her feel deeply connected to Raki – even more so than Amon himself.

Raki was playing with Nola while thinking about her powers.

For now, she can only use her wind and weather manipulation ability. Using which – she made bad weather and created lots of tornadoes.

Ultimately, when she lost control, Amon had to stop it using his own weather manipulating abilities and the bit of wind manipulation he had. 'It's imperfect.'

Amon can manipulate the wind, but it is imperfect.

Amon continued thinking. 'Anyone can create wind cuts and air cannons with enough strength – but I am different. By using the rule of Fishman Karate on air, I can achieve a little more versatility. However, 4 years of training isn't enough to achieve the level of control for it to be considered <Air Manipulation> — or there would have been many other air manipulators in this world.'

However, Amon knew nothing was impossible in this world. After all, there is a Martial Art that lets a normal person create <Tremors> like Whitebeard, albeit on a smaller scale.

'But there are ways – if I, a human, can't make a martial art that lets me control the wind, then a supercomputer sure can.' Amon noted in his mind. He needs to visit Seraph and discuss this new martial art he wants to make.

He couldn't try this using the Super Computers of other Moons because he was too busy, but the time has finally come.

While Amon was contemplating things, a shout entered his ears as he looked at the source.

"Nola! You can talk?! I never knew!" Raki was with Nola the snake and seemingly conversing with her.

Among frowned. 'Nola had been here for a while now, but Raki started talking with her just now.' It only meant a new power of hers has been triggered.

Amon walked closer to Raki and placed his hands on her shoulder. "Raki? Are you okay?"

Raki turned around as Amon's eyes narrowed. Her eyes were still golden, but something felt different about them.

"B-brother, why are you naked!!" Raki stared at Amon with a red face as Amon kept staring at her with a frown.

'She can see me naked? I don't recall the Quetzacoatl having powers related to the eye.' It finally hit him. 'No, that's not it. The Myth says Quetzacoatl has Omniscience, but Raki is clearly the same as she was before. So what is going on?' After a while, it became clear. 'It's an eye that lets her perceive things in a better way – this is the power she got in exchange for Omniscience.'

Suddenly, Raki's eyes shook as she jumped back. "You monster... Just how strong are you?!"

Raki asked with shaky eyes. Amon looked at it amusingly. "Oh? You can see how strong I am?"

Calculating a target's power level.

Basic Observation Haki can do the same, but as the target gets stronger, the harder it is to calculate their strength using Haki. So this means her eyes are a level higher than Observation Haki.

Amon nodded. "Okay, it's a cool eye power. Let's call it <Wisdom Eyes> for now."

Amon didn't feel inferior though. The sheer fact that the Wisdom Eyes couldn't see his 'HjbjbjIamtheone' playing in his brain was proof of the eye power being somewhat inferior to Observation Haki, even if it had some elements where it surpasses it.

«...★...»

Two days have passed since Raki ate her fruit. Now both Raki and Amon were in Alabasta's Royal palace with Amon reading a diary while Raki was reading a book on Snake Mythology to understand her powers better.

Through the door, Robin entered the Royal bedroom meeting Amon and Raki on the bed.

She slowly walked closer to the bed and sat on the edge. "I have bad news..."

"Hm?" Amon shifted his gaze from the book to Robin's face.

Robin sighed and continued. "Boa Hancock... was defeated by the Marine Vice-Admiral along with the islanders of Amazon lily."

Amon yawned. "So she was able to hold on for 2 days? Impress—"

"No." Robin cut him with a serious look. "She was defeated 2 days ago, the news was late since all the brainwashed Marines were turned into stones. I got the news from an Amazon spy, she barely managed to connect to me."

Amon closed the book with a serious look on his face. It was disappointing, but it was his fault for overestimating Hancock's powers. "I see... 2 days huh. The marines must be halfway to Marineford by now."

Amon patted Raki's back with a cheeky smile. "Then Raki, let's go. Let me reintroduce yourself to this world."

So what? Hancock lost, that was the plan to begin with. The plan to become the Knight in Shining Armour.

Zzzz...

**

**

**

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum, @Shortmotor and @ReallyNigga?

Discord: https://discord.gg/x97NjyNbAy

19