Boa Hancock (1)
936 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 156

Title: Boa Hancock (1)

....

Hancock bit Amon's finger while staring at his face with her eyes enlarged.

'It's him! The guy who humiliated the World Nobles in front of the whole world!' Hancock thought to herself. 'But what is a busy man such as he, the 5th Emperor, doing here?'

From an outside point of view, the Emperors are supposed to be very busy – even though in reality they are the closest to being most free.

With this belief, Hancock was truly confused by his sudden appearance.

Though it wasn't that hard to intercept what his motive was after seeing how he was trying to free her shackles. 'Is he here to save me--No. There must be some wicked reason behind his actions. I might admire him, but that doesn't mean it changes the fact that he is a man. I can't let my guard down without knowing him better.'

"Stop biting me." Amon's voice caused her to flinch as she noticed how she was biting his finger.

With a frown, Hancock drew back her mouth like a submissive puppy, leaving a thread of saliva connecting from his finger and her mouth.

Amon glanced at her for a while before directing his hands towards her handcuffs, before he could do anything more Hancock's voice stopped him from doing anything further.

"Wait," She said, glaring at him. "Tell me your business here, I don't want to be indebted to a man. Tell me, what do you want in exchange for helping me?"

Amon froze for a second but soon a snicker left his lips. "You are calm, Pirate Empress. Perhaps, you have already sensed that there is no marine left in this vicinity?"

"..." Boa Hancock's frown didn't disappear as she sighed. "Just tell me what you want. I hope your desire isn't like every other man."

Amon shook his head with an amused face while the other Boa sisters stayed silent. "I have to say, you are beautiful, but I am not here for what you are thinking. I just need strong subordinates, so I am here to offer the Kuja Pirates a chance to join me, not as equals of course."

Boa Hancock didn't react instantly, but the other two Boa Sisters did. "We won't work under anyone! And a man like you would be the last person we'd ever be loyal to--"

Boa Hancock interrupted them. "Marigold, Sandersonia, calm down. We'll discuss it later."

Instantly, both sisters shut their mouths.

Hancock then looked at Amon. "I can't guarantee that we will work under you. So if you still want to free us then do it. If not then leave."

Amon smiled softly. 'Or you should leave, she says. Even though she is so scared and nervous right now, barely keeping her tough act.'

In reality, Boa Hancock was hoping for Amon to free her. She couldn't sense any Marines but she couldn't be sure that they disappeared. After all, unconscious people are also hidden to Observation Haki.

'She must be assuming I knocked all the marines out somehow, either with Conqueror's Haki or my devil fruit.' Amon thought as he directed his hands upwards to touch the handcuffs.

He glanced at Hancock with a reassuring smile. "No worries, I am confident you will accept my offer."

As Amon said this, he touched the sea stone handcuffs with his palm that was covered by a glove and gripped them strongly.

"!!!" Instantly, Amon's Advanced Armament (Ryou) flowed through the handcuffs as cracks appeared in them and they broke into pieces the next second.

Boa Hancock stared at the scene with indifferent eyes. 'As one would expect from an Emperor. He already knows the advanced form of Armament at such a young age age. I thought he was the type who was heavily dependent on his devil fruit, but it seems I was wrong.'

Boa Hancock had a frown on her face as she stared at Amon's face. 'He doesn't seem to be lying about saving us so that we can join him. If he really is telling the truth, he might be trustworthy.'

...

Not too long after, along with Hancock, the other two Boa sisters were also freed.

They instantly declared, "Sky Emperor, we won't join you. You are someone who we respect, but that is not enough to make us go under you."

Hancock just glanced at them, making them shut up.

Amon shrugged. "It's fine. Being slaves do change people and create trauma. Though I won't give up so easily since you did say, you respect me.."

The three didn't hear anything past the word 'slave'. Their eyes grew as the body trembled. 'H-he knows about our secret?!'

Boa Hancock feigned ignorance after gulping her saliva. "Slave? What are you talking about—"

Amon sighed. "Trust me, I won't reveal your secret. I have no reason to, even if you don't join. Rest assured."

Hearing Amon's words, although the other two Boa sisters were suspicious, Hancock wasn't. She had a great analytic ability, and her gut was telling her this man wasn't lying

'We can't do anything but trust him.'

What she didn't know, was that it wasn't her gut that helped her, it was her biased heart.

Amon was a man who stood with the people who were at the top. But Boa Hancock wasn't attracted to him because of that – the sole reason was how he humiliated the World Nobles and as a bonus, how he gravely injured Kizaru, the killer of her benefactor.

However, the current Boa Hancock wasn't even aware of her feelings. She was rather trying to look for excuses. 'I've heard about his speed - now I got to see it first hand too, he took out thousands of marine officer's in less than a second. My abilities wouldn't work against him if he dodges all my attacks.'

Ultimately, there was no way she could eliminate him. So it's better to heed to his words for now.

'Besides, he... doesn't seem like other men.' Hancock thought, at the same time she felt a tiny flutter in her heart.

Amon smirked in his mind as he sensed the emotions deep within Hancock's heart. 'Who would have thought the most beautiful woman in the world was such a pushover. This was easier than I thought.'

«...★...»

Meanwhile, in Amazon Lily. The marine reinforcements were easily defeated by Raki.

She was currently freeing the Amazons who were tied by ropes with a cheerful smile on her face.

She walked closer to a bunch of tied teenagers and cut the ropes with her sword. "Are you guys fine? Don't worry, big sis Raki will help you free yourselves."

Raki smiled as the scared girls hugged her tightly. 'So good now that brother is gone.'

Meanwhile, a short red-haired Amazon woman in her mid-20s walked closer to Raki nervously. "Um..."

Raki turned around hearing the light yelp, coming face to face with the woman with red hair and her beautiful face. She said, "Sister, can you go save the Snake Empress too...? She was taken by the other marines."

Raki's cheerful smile vanished as she instantly shook her head. "Unfortunately, I can't go. My brother said not to – since he has gone to save her himself. Anyways, he is strong and he will save your Snake Empress."

"Ah," the Amazon nodded, even though she didn't understand what the word 'brother' meant. "I understand."

Raki nodded while looking around. There were 5,000 people here. Of these 5,000 people, each was tied in numerous groups; each group contained a few hundred people. 5,000 people isn't a small sum.

'This would have been faster if brother or Yona were here...' thinking this, Raki ran to another group of tied people to free them, while ordering the freed Amazon's to free the tied Amazon's too.

Meanwhile, not far from there, 10 destroyed marine ships were floating in the ocean with charred dead bodies on the ships. Other than the vice admiral, everyone was killed with 1 hit. Even so, the Vice-Admiral wasn't able to hold on for much longer either.

Light manipulation is strong, very much so. Although not being Logia doesn't give Raki as much versatility as Kizaru, it is still enough on its own.

**

**

**

[Read Advanced Chapters in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

21