Boa Hancock (2)
904 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 157

Title: Boa Hancock (2)

....

In the grandline, somewhere in the Calm Belt, 10 Marine ships were seen floating in the calm sea, not moving an inch. It was because no one was there to make the ship's transit, and the only people in the ship were the Kuja Pirates and an Emperor of the sea.

After removing the marines from the ships and freeing the Boa sisters. Amon was talking with Hancock in a dark cell, it only had 1 window at the top of it.

Today Hancock was wearing the red dress that she was seen wearing in her first appearance in Anime, she was also wearing a cape.

Amon looked at Hancock and suggested, "Then we should free your people first. After that, I plan to turn the ships around and head back to Amazon Lily."

Hancock opened her mouth, she wanted to say something but nothing came out, after a few attempts, she finally closed her mouth. 'I never thought I would care for them ever...'

Hancock was talking about the Kuja people.

Boa Hancock didn't think much of the Kuja tribe. She didn't care whether it got destroyed or not. However, today, when it was about to happen, her heart couldn't allow her to act the way she usually did, cold and selfish.

'They're my people, if they get captured, and punished, I wouldn't allow it, I don't need the filthy world government to punish them for me.' Hancock used this as an excuse and nodded to herself.

While Amon patiently waited for her to talk, Hancock opened her mouth. "I understand, but the marines reinforcements have already arrived at Amazon Lily, they're probably capturing the remaining Kuja's already. I know you're very fast, so I want you to go and save them."

Without even realizing it, Hancock was talking to Amon in a bossy tone She forgot the man in front of her was an Emperor of the sea.

She continued. "Meanwhile, I'll go and free the Kuja's in these ships, After that I'll go to Amazon Lily along with these 10 marine ships, it'll take me about 2 day's to reach it. You can leave now—"

Amon suddenly interrupted her. "Pfft..." he broke out laughing while glancing at Hancock's confused face. "That strangely sounds like you are ordering me, Pirate Empress. Watch your tone, I am not the one with lower value here."

"..." Boa Hancock stayed silent, she realised suddenly that he was right, it was her fault. Usually, she could get out of these situations thanks to her beauty, but this man... he was different from the others. 'After my defeat against that old marine lady, the confidence I once had in my beauty has dwindled.'

Still, Amon didn't seem angry at her. She knew for sure, if it was another Emporer, they'd harm her for talking that way to them, or at least yell at her. She knew this fact very well.

A hardly noticeable smile crept onto her face. 'He's not like the other's at all.'

After staring at Amon's eyes for a second, she said with a courteous bow, "I apologize, it was my fault I didn't realize who I was talking to."

The two Boa sisters freaked out. "Big sister!"

Boa Hancock continued as if she didn't hear them. "I will rephrase my words. Will you please go and save the Kuja tribe?"

Amon snickered in his mind. Oh, how good it felt to make a prideful person like her say the word 'please'.

He lightly shook his head. "No need to worry, I already have sent Raki there. She must be freeing your people as we talk."

Hancock raised her head and questioned, "Raki?"

"She is a girl in her late teens, you will meet her after reaching there," Amon answered while walking out of the cell. "Anyways, follow me to the other cells."

An unnoticed frown appeared on Hancock's beautiful face. 'A girl...'

«...★...»

Just like that, 2 days passed by.

Amon and Hancock's group were going towards Amazon Lily. Meanwhile, on the New World side of the world, something more interesting was happening with the groups of an Emperor.

"Gurararara, kid, you're here to challenge me?" The old and deep voice of the Strongest Man Alive flowed through the sea as the crew of Whitebeard Pirates laughed.

"Pops, let us take care of it," Marco said from the side as he looked ahead towards the face of the novice Pirate.

The Whitebeard Pirates were resting on an island filled with trees, a forest. But to think a novice Pirate crew will dare to come here and challenge the Strongest Man himself.

Whitebeard groaned. "No. I will take care of it myself." he then glanced at Marco's dejected face. "Anyway, don't you recognize that name, Marco?" Marco looked at him confused. Whitebeard laughed lightly. "That name, Portgas D. Ace. It's him, that guy's son."

Marco's pineapple-like face became surprised as he blinked. "Pops! Is this fate?!"

Whitebeard didn't answer, he just laughed. He wanted to say anything but before he could, the surrounding atmosphere suddenly heated up.

A voice filled with determination cooed, "I will defeat you, Whitebeard!"

It was the voice of Ace, the pawn of the Sky Emperor. He managed to reach the Strongest Man, it was just a matter of seconds before he would get trashed.

As he rushed forward, Whitebeard grinned and prepared his fist coated in «Quake» power.

....

Ace has been looking for Whitebeard Pirates for a while now, however, he couldn't find them at all.

Still, he was the son of the old era's luckiest man, his luck led him to this island where no human was supposed to reach.

To his shock, he found them, the Whitebeard Pirates, resting here. It was another shock to him seeing how a pirate crew was so happy and cheerful, but it didn't matter much.

'I have to follow the plan Fool made for me with the cost of his life.' His motive was clear. 'I have to join the Whitebeard Pirates, at any cost.'

Yes, he was determined. And the best possible way for him to achieve that goal was to challenge the strongest man alive and make him take him in. Just as Fool said.

Thinking this, he approached Whitebeard.

However...

Inside the small sphere surrounding Whitebeard's first, Space crackled and popped fiercely, the cracks in the space were visible to the naked eye. More cracks appeared in the air as his fist slammed into Ace's chest.

Ace's eyes grew as he realized...he lost before the fight even started. 'To think a single slam on the chest was enough to take me down.'

While coughing out blood and flying meters back, Ace understood – Whitebeard was also a monster, a monster at the level of the Strongest Creature.

While light was barely entering his eyes, he saw a massive hand asking to be held.

"You, become my son." The deep voice of Whitebeard flowed within his ears.

Ace grinned internally as he felt his adrenaline wear off and lost consciousness. Of course, even then, he didn't forget to grab the large hand.

«...★...»

On the other hand, in Marine Ford, the Fleet Admiral Sengoku was in his office. He was often releasing deep breaths while working on some papers.

Suddenly, he put the pen down aggressively. "This is frustrating..."

It's been two days since he got any news from Tsuru or the reinforcements. Needless to say, he was aware of what might have happened.

"But why?" He questioned himself. Tsuru reported she captured half of the Kuja and was on her way here. Then what caused her sudden disappearance?

The most likely answer was a natural disaster. The least likely was someone ambushed them – it was least likely because Tsuru was strong.

Sengoku didn't know what to make out of this. 'The higher-ups are pressuring me like never before.'

First, a few days ago, there was news of a fight between Kaido and an unidentified man. The spies implanted in the beast pirates informed me that Kaido lost an eye in that battle. And now, the disappearance of a strong marine with the potential failure of an important mission.

'Still, I am pretty curious to know who was strong enough to have done that to Kaido.' In his mind, Sengoku had some names, but from a broader perspective, it seemed impossible.

'Also Kizaru...' Sengoku sighed. 'He is also pretty unsatisfied with his prostatic arm. Most because of the mocking he got from Zephyr.'

Finally, thinking that he needs a breather, Sengoku stood up. He said as he walked to the door, "Also that Garp, he is been acting grumpy too because of that kid Ace. 200 million Belly bounty... he is a known pirate now. Sigh, Lord help me."

**

**

**

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

21