2 days (1)
851 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 158

Title: 2 days (1)

....

– Amon Pov–

Two days have passed since I saved Boa Hancock.

Currently, I am in the kitchen of the marine Ship, cooking food for the Kuja people. There are others helping me, but I'm the one that's in charge of everything.

Fortunately, even though the ship didn't have enough ration for me to cook food for all of them, combining the other ships' rations, we somehow managed the past two days.

Standing in front of the huge pot, I added many different kinds of cut-up vegetables into it. The pot soon released a juicy delicious aroma, making Amon's mouth water abit.

'Smells good...'

My cooking skills weren't the best in the world, but it's better than most professional chefs. After all, I had to learn how to cook those alien creatures – which left me with many ideas that I could use to cook new dishes.

"Sorry to make you work so hard, young man." The voice of an old woman said behind me.

I looked back to find Gloriosa, the oldest woman among the Kujas. It seems the Marines took her on the ships rather than leaving her behind. The last two days she acted very kindly towards me, probably because I am an important figure more than the fact that I saved them.

'Now that I really think about myself, I really am one of the people at the top of this world.' A smile bloomed on my face. 'A few more years, then I'll be at the top of the world.'

I turned around to meet the eyes of the old woman with a soft smile. "It's nothing," I said. "Cooking is my hobby, besides it's not like I have anything else to do."

She slowly nodded to me. "Still, if you feel like you don't want to, just ask anyone, they'll take your place for you."

I smiled again. "Thank you for treating me so kindly. I didn't expect the Kujas to act so generously towards me even though they are rumored to not like men at all."

"Haha, I know what you mean..." The woman sighed after a while. "Truthfully, I was a little scared of you at the beginning. But to think you were such a fine young man. I feel a bit guilty."

This made me chuckle. "Doesn't matter. As long as the end's well, all's well."

The woman snickered hearing me. "Indeed."

I also laughed, but suddenly-

"Oh, by the way, how's the Pirate Empress been doing? It's already noon but I haven't seen her since last night." I said in a tone as if I haven't been waiting to ask this.

The old woman shook her head. "Let's not talk about her, she locked herself in her room, she says she will come out when she is hungry. She never acted this way before... ah, sorry if this hurts your pride, that girl is just like that."

I chuckled again. "No worries, the people I live around are all a little special, so I am used to this."

Hearing me, the old lady released a relieved sigh. She really was nervous around me, an Emperor of the Sea. Even with her old mind, she understands how much value I actually hold.

Also... Boa Hancock hasn't experienced the 'sickness' yet. I was confident she would go crazy over me in these two days, after all, I did prepare for it a long time ago. By humiliating the Nobles and even going as far as giving her the knowledge that Kizaru was the one to technically kill Fisher Tiger. However... it seems I forgot the fact that this is a dire situation. The worry for her people is suppressing her other emotions.

I stopped as I was about to pour some salt into the pot. I chuckled as the thought crossed my mind – 'I am worrying why a girl isn't falling for me yet?'

That was new. But that was not the case.

Make no mistake, I am not caring about Boa Hancock because of her being the most beautiful woman. Yes, I do enjoy women, the feeling of dominating someone, but I never let my hormones do the thinking. All my actions with the Kujas are for one reason – and that's 'Manipulation'.

Boa Hancock is just an essential subordinate who can one-shot even the strongest of people. No, her ability won't work on Emperors, however, it definitely would work on the Admirals – who surprisingly lack super-strong Haki because of depending on their devil fruits too much.

Anyway, the matter is not who her power works against, the matter is – I somehow need her to be Yonko Commander level by the year 1522 when my main plan starts.

Conquering the world sounds big, but it isn't practical with my current army and power. I also need to go after that fruit which is essential for my 3 devil fruit goal. From my calculation, even another ONE HUNDRED of the current me can't beat Imu. Without 3 devil fruits, I can't match his 800-year-old Haki.

Imu... now that I think about it, I know practically nothing about him. All I know is he is more than 800 years old from Seraph's small portions of memory.

What's his devil fruit?

I don't know.

What's his Haki level?

I don't know.

What's his gender?

I don't even know that!

Zhhh...

As the burned scent of radish entered my nose, I was shocked to see the food getting overburned.

"Ah, shit." An explosion happened as my face was painted black.

The food was destroyed.

'I guess I need to make it new again.'

«...★...»

Today the weather was a bit strange in the Mariejois. It was raining lightly, but there was still sunlight. This was an interesting spectacle.

In the most glorious chamber within the Mariejois, a throne existed. It is the representation that no one rules the Mariejois because this is the throne that no one can sit on, not even the Celestial Dragons.

However that was surely not the case as today, right now, a person clad in white robes was sitting on the throne that was above a few staircases.

While resting his chin on his hand, the being's blood-red eyes were staring at the air, as if seeing something that wasn't even there.

A strange snicker left his mouth as he cooed, "This one is strange. He acts as if he knows what will happen in the future. What is he? Someone who travelled to the past?"

No. He soon cancelled that possibility. There was no way to travel to the past, one can only go to the future.

He soon had another guess. 'Maybe... no. That's impossible too. There is no way someone can enter here from outside when I can't get out from the inside.'

A few minutes passed as his face under the veil he was wearing a frown the whole time. Finally, after 4 minutes, the man found something amusing.

He said in a voice filled with nostalgia, "He is in a way similar to me. World domination, huh... I had the same dream, I did things that I shouldn't have. But look where that brought me."

A chuckle left his/her cherry lips. "At the top of everything... alone." but the next second his face under the veil went expressionless. "It's not fun."

Another few minutes passed as the being released a strangely heavy sigh. "Let's see, how long you can go, Amon. You are amusing to me, one of the five reasons I haven't killed you yet."

His face formed an amusing smile. "Even though you can't hear me, I would like to give you a piece of advice."

Gently, a purple aura surrounded him as his voice echoed. '"Doesn't matter how many strong subordinates you possess, Amon. If you aren't good enough yourself, not even in your dream will you be able to take this throne from me, for if you are a God, I am THE God himself."'

The aura gradually became thicker as the body of the being disappeared, as if he never existed there.

**

**

**

A/N: Who is Imu? What's his goal now that he has achieved world domination??

--

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

20