2 days (2)
898 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 159

Title: 2 days (2)

...

Deep down in the sea, three mermen were swimming around a giant mermaid.

They were the three princes and the single princess of Fishman Island and the whole Fishmen race as a whole.

The sea, like usual, was filled with fishes. However, strangely, this time around, there were tens of Sea Kings surrounding that were swimming everywhere. The reason was - this was the region of Sea Kings, where even Neptune would not dare come.

However, of course, Poseidon didn't have any worries.

The Mermaid Princess, Shirahoshi said in a cheerful voice looking at the SeaKings, "Everyone! I missed you a lot!"

Hearing this the Sea King, as if understanding what she meant, cooed in a highly echoing voice.

"Kuuuu!"

"Wooobuuu!"

The sounds made Shirahoshi laugh in a blissful voice. "Ahaha! It's nice to see you guys too!"

It was quite strange seeing how she was talking with beings who were believed to be mindless.

Meanwhile, her three brothers were smiling lightly seeing her happy smile.

The older and most responsible brother said, "It's nice seeing her so happy. If only father and mother could come here every day too."

The two brothers nodded hearing him. "You are right, it certainly is a pity."

Then, the older brother again said in a hurried voice, "Oh, have you heard? That Skypiean man, he is an Sea Emperor now."

The two brothers looked at him confused. "That's old news, Aniki. Why are you bringing him up now?"

The older prince just laughed. "Haha, nothing much really. I just remembered, if he wasn't there, mother wouldn't have been with us. Not only that, we would have been forced to keep Shira locked in her room."

The youngest brother laughed hearing him. "I know right, he is really at the top of the good humans I have met. Without him, I don't think we would have been eligible to participate in the upcoming Reverie that would come in two years."

"Yeah, I guess you are right."

"Hahaha, yes, yes."

While the three boys laughed to themselves, the princess giggled with the Sea Kings.

This time around, she wasn't a crybaby. She was a lot more mature than the canon since she wasn't unfortunate enough to stay locked in her room. There were some incidents because of this change though, such as many pirates trying to capture her and even Nobles from across the world desiring her, but it was all resolved because of Shandora or Whitebeard's reputation.

Shirahoshi hasn't shown her power since awakening the first time yet, however, she can converse with the Sea Kings using which she built a close relationship with the fishes.

And most importantly... Amon knew about it all.

«...★...»

In the Skypiea, a small artificial island was floating 4-kilometers far from the Shandora. It was the remodeled Gecko Moria's ship, the New Thriller Bark.

In the mansion that was hidden behind many architectures, Yona was sleeping soundly. It was already noon, but she was still asleep. It's because she has been very tired lately, worrying about Amon.

Yona heard Amon was injured, deadly injured. But her work on making the 'Prison' was stopping her from visiting him. She felt she, the jailer, was jailed here.

It was a frustrating feeling, the feeling of not being for her God when he needs her most...

Fortunately, before she lost herself, Amon made a sudden return to Shandora along with Raki, and Yona was able to meet him. Although he spent most of her time with him when he was here, it has already been three days since they left again, so Yona gave her all and almost finished making the Prison.

A prison where lied the eternal night, where the red moon never sets and the sounds of sea waves never end. Here, thousands of shadows existed, with the owners of those shadows.

This was a place that would be very important to Amon... This was "The Underworld".

On above it's a cheerful park, but for the people underground, this was hell!

"??!!"

Suddenly, Yona, who was sleeping silently, opened her eyes instantly.

An irritated voice escaped her lips. "Someone is trying to escape. Those fools..."

She has put a few shadow clones in watch but one of them has been destroyed.

Yona sighed and released her Observation Haki to the direction she thinks the escapee is.

However, she opened her eyes widely the next second and yawned. "Yawn... looks like I was worrying for nothing."

The humming swordsman had already taken care of the matter.

"That evil spirit.... He is cruel unlike I thought previously." Yona tiredly fell on her soft pillow and slowly closed her eyes. "I will talk with him later... yes.."

She released a heavy yawn and went back to sleep.

«...★...»

Meanwhile, in Alabasta, at the Capital, the main branch of Wingless Valkyrie existed.

This branch is managed by Robin, who mostly stays in Alabasta Palace these days.

While Robin was sitting in the big chair with an amicable smile on her face, she was looking at the few people in front of her.

Today, a few new people were getting their promotions.

A buff black man. A woman with bush-like hair. A middle-aged man with black hair. A little girl at the age of 16. Another less buff black man. A woman with blonde hair. — They were the people who were the main cast of Baroque works in the canon.

Since such an organization didn't exist in this world, they joined Wingless Valkyrie. They were also a lot stronger than canon, as they knew Haki.

Robin said in an indifferent voice, "All right, then from now on, your code names would be changed. Mister 1 and Miss Doublefinger, you two are a team. Mister 3 and Miss Goldenweek, you two are a team. Mister 5 and Miss Valentine, you two are a team."

While everyone nodded, the man in the middle wearing heavy makeup and flamboyant ballet clothes of a swan theme looked ahead confused.

"Wait a minute, what about me? I don't see someone I to partner with–ahh, perhaps it's you, Miss All Sunday." said the man with an idiotic smile.

But Robin shook her head. "No, you also have a partner. Miss Full night. She is currently out, on a mission in Fishman island."

"I hope I am clear, Mister two."

The man, Mister 2 also nodded with a bitter face.

Robin continued. "There are twenty people at the top of this Organization. Even though you have names such as 'Mister 1' and 'Mister 5', don't think there are no people above you. You are simply the ranks that outsiders can achieve. The ones above you are all insiders, like Mont Cricket and me." Robin finished her words in a non-chant voice.

A blonde girl, Miss Valentine who's been working for Amon ever since 5 years ago, questioned, "Wait, does that mean we can't get any more promotions?"

Robin giggled. "Rather than thinking that way, think that you have reached the epitome of your work life."

She said, "We are a large group of 30,000 members, even after so many people left after Luci became an Emperor. To be in the top 20 here, that's a big achievement for you all."

Robin stared at Miss Valentine as she nodded helplessly. Valentine has a weak power that lets her weigh more or less. It's not that practical in real-life combat, but after she learned Marine Six Powers, it became a useful ability, letting her climb to the top of this group filled with monsters.

Robin thought, 'She is the least talented here... no, the least talented is that Mister Five dude. Luci said he needs brainwashing since his power is too powerful. Theoretically, he can one day reach Whitebeard's level. It gives me chills just thinking about it...'

After shaking her head lightly, Robin then looked at their faces. "Anyway, everyone can take a 1-day rest as a promotional gift from me. But remember, after the rest, you have to return to full power."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Everyone cheered at once and backed off slowly, leaving the room leaving Robin... and Miss Valentine behind.

Miss Valentine walked closer to the desk and leaned forward. "Hey, Robin, where is the boss?"

"...He is busy, and watch your tone," Robin answered as she sipped a packed mango juice that is made in Skypiea. 'The sweet favour of mango... I now know why Luci is addicted to it.'

The blonde woman yelled impatiently, "Hey, c'mon! He came back from wherever he went 2 months ago, yet he hasn't met me once!"

Robin sighed helplessly. "Why would he? He doesn't even have enough time to spend with me, you are just a girl who he used for stress relief."

"..." Valentine frowned as she wanted to slam Robin's face. "Who do you think you are, you wannabe sisTeR. How long did you keep up the act? Only 2 years before you begged to be fucked, you whore."

"You, watch your mouth!"

"Shut up!" Valentine turned around. "I hate your attitude the most. Don't worry, I will meet him somehow, even if I need to visit the sky." Saying this, she left through the door.

As if nothing happened, Robin took a sip from her juice. 'I warned you to not fuck too many girls or something bad will happen. Look at this now...' she soon sighed. 'Though I don't believe you won't think twice before brainwashing her. Your cruelty is what amuses me the most, my love.'

Robin giggled to herself and dreamed of her nights with Amon as her eyelids slowly closed themselves.

**

**

**

A/N: This chapter is mostly catching up with the things that happened in Amon's absence.

18