Revelation (1)
1.2k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 164

Title: Revelation (1)

....

In the Shandora, a familiar face wearing a mustache was sitting at a table inside a coffee shop while sipping coffee and reading a newspaper.

Meanwhile, the shop's sliding door opened as a long-haired man wearing a white shirt and black pants walked inside. It was Wyper, who had to stop wearing his tribe attire to keep up with the passing time.

After stepping inside the coffee shop, he then walked to this table after his eye fell on the coffee-sipping man's figure.

Walking closer, he sat down on an empty chair and said, "It's rare seeing you here, Duy."

The man with a mustache1-kilometer, Duy, shifted his gaze on him. "Oh, it's you Wyper. What a surprise."

"Oh, shut up. Don't act like you didn't sense me." Wyper replied, causing Duy to chuckle.

"Oh, youth, you are as grumpy as ever." Duy slowly put down his newspaper on the table and looked at Wyper.

Ignoring him, Wyper called a waiter to order a cup of coffee.

He opened his mouth, "One Caffe Latte-" but he stopped midway as he looked at the face of the waiter.

"Anything wrong, sir?" The blonde waiter just smiled amicably making Wyper shook his head.

"It's nothing. One Caffe Latte for me."

The waited nodded with the same smile. "Coming, sir."

As the waiter walked away, Duy asked Wyper. "Anything wrong with her?"

Wyper shook his head. "No. I mixed her with someone."

Duy nodded. "Guess that happens. Anyway, tell me about you, how are your days going?"

Wyper continued, his face still a little suspicious. "My days are boring and monotonous, nothing special."

"Same for me~ It's too peaceful for a warrior like me, though that doesn't mean I will take the initiative to start a fight, kek." Duy laughed like an old man.

Wyper agreed to what he said. "Yes, but I am sure things would change one day, perhaps soon. Amon has some pretty big plans, I can feel it." He continued. "Speaking of plans, I heard something interesting is gonna happen soon."

Immediately, Duy looked at Wyper with curiosity as he rested his hands on the table. "Ah, you mean that... Germa 66."

Wyper didn't answer and just chuckled softly. "Of course, you know it too. It's no secret among the higher-ups." he soon shook his head slowly. "Anyway, it's better to not talk about this in the public."

As Wyper finished talking, the blonde-haired waiter in her mid-teens walked back to the table with a cup of coffee in her hand.

She put the coffee down in front of Wyper and said, "I like how you have the sense to not spill important information in public, but don't you think it's too late already? He already said the name, 'Germa 66'. Do you think our enemies won't get the hint? That's disappointing of you, Commander." She shook her head and walked away. "Next time be careful, don't even spell the letter of confidential info."

Duy stared at the woman's back with a slightly wide mouth. He looked at Wyper with a confused look. "Hey, you are not surprised?? Wasn't she supposed to be a random girl?"

Wyper sighed after glaring at the back of the woman. "I first thought I mixed her with someone, but it seems I was wrong. It's her attire that fooled me."

Wyper continued in a serious voice. "She is Conis, code name: Million Ears. She accidentally ate a devil fruit that lets her popup invisible orbs anywhere in a 1-kilometer radius, those orbs act like both her ears and eyes. She is one of our main information sources. She is quite new, so it's not a surprise you don't know her."

"I see... it's natural for an informant to stay hidden in a place like this. Makes sense. But-" Seeing the glare in Wyper's eyes, Duy questioned. "Did something happen between the two of you?"

Wyper frowned. "It's none of your business, so shut up."

Wyper picked up his coffee and drank it in less than a second. It's not like the heat hurt him, so it didn't matter. He wiped his lips. "I am going now, time to train."

Slamming the table, Wyper stood up from the chair, walking away through the door.

As even his silhouette vanished, Duy shook his head with a smile. "While his cousin sleeps with a new woman every day, he is still aloof about love life. Such a youthful spirit!"

Suddenly, "Speaking of Amon, isn't today the day he is supposed to return? I recall he is bringing the Pirate Empress too."

He laughed to himself and picked up the newspaper again. It bothered him a little that the blonde waiter was watching his every movement, but he was used to it because of Amon's pseudo Omniscience.

«...★...»

It's been two days since Amon conquered Amazon Lily. Currently, the main ship of Kuja Pirates was heading towards the West Blue, towards the Summit of the West.

The summit of the West is a mountain similar to the Reverse Mountain, it has a reverse fountain going to the top where a Milky Road is connected to the Skypiea.

The way to the West Blue was a fast route since the Kujas can travel by the calm belt.

Inside the Kuja's ship, Amon was in his room with Hancock beside him in the bed.

Hancock was hugging Amon while resting her head in his chest. The atmosphere in the room was warm making Hancock feel sleepy.

Without a care of the person on his chest, Amon was reading a diary.

"Hmm..." With a serious look on his face, Amon changed the page of the book.

While Amon was doing so, Hancock's tired voice flowed in his ears.

"Hey, what are you reading with that scary look on your face?" Hancock asked with her head raised.

"It's the diary of a deadman," Amon said as he closed the diary with a sigh. "It's nothing interesting though. The guy's just bragging about his son."

Amon rubbed his temple with a frown. "I am getting a headache reading the shits written on it."

Hancock shot up. "Headache?! Here, I will bring ice."

Amon shook his head and laid down on the bed properly. "Your kiss is enough to heal me, my love."

'L-love...? Kya~'

As Amon said this with a cheeky smile, Hancock gained a blush but still leaned down and kissed him.

Amon contemplated while kissing, 'I am more than half the pages done. But it's still just about his son, wife, and the Whitebeard Pirates. He hasn't even joined Roger on the part I am in.'

Still, it was better than nothing. 'Luckily, I am getting pretty good knowledge on Whitebeard's crew.'

Amon was sure, the main revelation would start after Oden reaches Laughtale, but he didn't want to skip to that page suddenly. It's better to enjoy something, at least when one is getting benefits from that too.

Soon, a knock fell on the door.

"Bro, we are at the entrance of the Summit of the West."

It was Raki's voice that caused Amon to frown as he yelled, "Did I want to know? And stop eavesdropping, I can sense your presence!"

"..." There was no reply from the other side, only the fast footsteps of a person running.

Hancock looked at Amon with a weird look. "Your sister is weird."

Though she didn't give it much thought and hugged him to sleep. Amon also went to sleep since he was feeling a headache from Oden's constant bragging.

«...★...»

After a few more hours, the ship had reached Skypiea. It had already passed Heaven's Gate, heading towards the City of Gold, Shandora.

From a tower even above the giant Jack, a little girl looking no more than 10 was staring at the direction of the ship with bare eyes, sitting in a chair leisurely.

'Big Brother is here...' The little girl, Aisa, thought. 'This time he brought a new voice.... She has been manipulated too.'

Aisa wasn't as smart as Karna, but she had great insight. 4 years ago, Aisa told Raki something: 'Don't trust him. He is not as... no, he is not like what he shows.'

Of course, she couldn't exactly tell what he was on the inside, but she knew he wasn't the same guy from the outside.

And most interestingly: Amon knew it all.

About the fact that she can somewhat bypass his 'barrier', and also the fact that she told Raki some bullshits. Yet, it's also true she is just a shackled bird. She won't get too smart because of her family.

She thinks: If she disobeys Amon, he might hurt Isa, Bob, or Karna. She didn't want her family to suffer. Of course, she didn't know Amon won't hurt Isa, but it didn't matter much.

In the end, she was a child who could be manipulated even if she feared him.

Aisa pulled out a [Dial] from her pocket and dialed a number.

After ringing for a while, a gruff voice came across the other side.

"What do you want, Aisa?"

"Big Brother Amon is here, Wyper," Aisa replied in a calm tone.

**

**

**

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

19