Fire Emperor Wyper (2)
727 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read more chapters in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

-

Chapter 173

Title: Fire Emperor Wyper (2)

....

Whoosh!

With a blast of wind, the golden figure of Vinsmoke Judge appeared in front of Wyper as he grabbed Wyper's waist and dashed towards the sea below, the same happening with Tsumi and Reiju on the side.

'Crap!' Wyper cursed in his mind, as he started emitting heat from his body. 'It's not working, they are immune to heat!'

The only reason he got Ichiji was that his head was uncovered.

'If I fall into the sea everything ends right here.' While increasing his heat as much as he can, he looked at Tsumi. "Oi, freeze the sea!"

Tsumi was struggling like himself. She cried after hearing his line, "I need to touch the sea to freeze it, and even so I need 30 seconds!"

"Ugh!" Wyper groaned. This means she won't be able to freeze the sea before they fall. Before he could worry more, he noticed Judge's expression quiver for a second. 'Wait, he is getting affected by my fire!'

Wyper grinned. "Fine, I will buy you time."

Instantly Wyper drew his knee back and jabbed it forward at Judge's stomach, making him cough out saliva.

Finding an opening, he freed his right arm and concentrated fire in his fist as he smacked Judge's face, sending him flying a few meters in the air.

'Nice!' He didn't waste any time as he concentrated fire in his feet and flew towards Tsumi after releasing a burst.

He then grabbed Reiju by her hair and tossed her in the air, then punching her in the stomach, he sent her back in the air again.

"Reiju!" Judge cried and dashed behind her, grabbing her by the shoulder.

Wyper then grabbed Tsumi's hand and tossed her in the air for better momentum.

Tsumi immediately used Geppo and jumped in the air. "...Huff, huff." Panting, she patted her sore waist. "Thanks!"

While flying with his fire and his eyes locked onto Judge, Wyper ordered Tsumi. "Enough blabbering, go freeze the sea."

Tsumi nodded and jumped at the border of the Germa Kingdom, then immediately dropped her hands in the seawater and started to freeze it pretty fast.

Tsumi's fruit, Cold-Cold fruit, is the negative counterpart of Charlotte Oven's Hot-Hot fruit. So since he can make the sea boiling hot, it's no wonder Tsumi can do the opposite with her power.

As the sea slowly started to freeze up starting from Tsumi's stronghold, Judge made an upset face.

He looked at Wyper who was staring in his direction. "Does he believe I will leave her alone...?" Mumbling to himself, Judge then kicked the air and dashed towards Tsumi at a terrible speed.

"Oh, you are going nowhere!!" Wyper shouted as he threw both of his hands backwards, his palms becoming fiery as they increased in size. Wyper then moved his hand and sandwiched Judge between his fiery hot hands.

"Argh!" Judge groaned while struggling in vain.

....

While Wyper was keeping Germa busy, Tsumi was sweating and freezing the sea. It takes a lot of toll on her when she tries to freeze such a big area.

'Ugh, fuck.' She cursed in her mind while trying to sense Urouge in the water. 'Urouge has a higher chance of survival when the water is frozen since he can theoretically break the ice and come out.'

'But I just hope... he can do that. Nobody has enough time to go and rescue him.' Tsumi thought as she then drew her hands back from the seawater, the frozen sea.

Then looking at Wyper, she shouted, "Commander, I am done!"

....

Wyper looked down as a grin appeared on his face. The sea was frozen as far as he could see, this was good enough.

But before he could celebrate some more, two blurs, one green and one blue, appeared in the air and snatched Judge from his fiery palms.

They then went beside Reiju and started to look down from there.

Judge, freeing himself and patting his chest, sighed. "Even though I am mostly immune to your fire, it still hurts a little. You are strong, Fire Fist. But I wonder what you would do against this 4 vs 2 fight."

Wyper just chuckled at hearing him. He then shot a glance at Tsumi and ordered, "Oi, join the others. Without Urouge, we are at a disadvantage because of their advanced weapons."

Amon also had an advanced weapon in Sera's vault. But they are mostly prototypes and only 1-pieces are preserved for each type. Sera is mass producing them after Amon's order, so God's army would soon get access to such weapons, but they do not possess them yet.

Tsumi retorted after hearing him. "Are you sure? It would be hard against 4 of the Germa alone-"

Wyper snapped hearing her. "Shut up and do as I say!"

'Ugh, this idiot.' Tsumi rubbed her temple and did as he asked. She turned around and dashed towards the battlefield after climbing the border of Germa.

Now, Wyper was left to fight against 4 of the Germa Royal Family. Judge cracked up seeing this. "Oh, Fire Fist. You overestimate yourself a little too much. Even if you are stronger than one of us, together we are unstoppable. You already saw our speed, it was a bad move to send her away."

While he started to talk, Wyper prepared a plan. 'He is right. They are fast, faster than the current me.'

Wyper has mastered his '<Heavenly Steps>' and even evolved it, something even Amon hasn't done yet. Yet, he was not confident to match their speed with his techniques.

'I guess it's time to test that in battle.' Wyper thought as he then dropped on the ice floor. Then throwing away his spear, Wyper slipped his hands in his pocket and took out a bottle of Lavender, an oil that burns the best.

After a short silence, Wyper then opened the bottle and poured the oil through his throat.

'I am not sure if it's suitable to use in a battle, but this is serious.' Wyper wiped his lips and stared at the Judge who had noticed his strange action.

Fsssh! Before Judge could understand anything, steam left Wyper's body.

Wyper's body then gradually started to redden up, his heart started to beat faster as more steam started to come out of his body.

!<Gear Second>!

Zhh!

A red fiery aura surged out of Wyper's body as his body released enough heat to even melt the icy sea. Luckily, it was not just frozen from the surface.

With Germa looking shocked, Wyper then kicked the ground and disappeared from their sight, appearing behind Judge and kicking him in the back, thus slamming him to the ground!

'My body is made of fire so with oil and other burnable substances, I can generate hotter flames. That's pretty generic, but what I am doing right now is not that. By drinking oil and pumping that oil to my heart, I can choose to increase my fire-power OR increase my overall physical abilities for a short amount of time. This time I chose my physical abilities.' Wyper thought as he then shifted his gaze to Reiju.

Before she could react, Wyper grabbed her by the hair and kneed her in the face, "Kuh!" breaking her nose as he punched her in the chin and threw her in the air.

But before Wyper could deal with the other two Germa's, Vinsmoke Niji used his <Dengeki Blue>, a technique that summons electricity similar to the minks!

Niji covered his nails with his electricity and scratched Wyper in the chest, making him bleed and leaving a permanent scar.

"Kah!" Wyper coughed out blood as he covered his chest with his hands, but he didn't get the chance to collect himself as Vinsmoke Yonji grabbed his skull with his right hand, using <Winch Green> that lets him exert incredible strength on his grip.

Wyper heard a crack sound from his skull as his body flinched. He clenched his jaws and covered his fist with armament, then heating up his fist, he pointed his finger at Yonji's eyes and poked his left eye out!

He doesn't have enough Armament to match people like Amon, but he has enough to assist his fire. Armament works assisting with everything, fire, electricity, everything. So heating up an armament coated arm is like heating metallic armour.

"Ahhh!" Yonji grabbed his eyes as he yelled in pain. Niji frowned seeing this and swung his arm towards Wyper's face to scratch him again, but Wyper dodged his attack and curled his fist, slamming Niji in the face.

"Ak!" Niji was thrown back, but Wyper didn't stop there.

Wyper moved in the air and dashed towards Niji to grab his neck, but... before he could do so, Reiju came from Wyper's back and hugged him softly from behind.

Wyper's eyes grew as the next second, Reiju moved her mouth towards Wyper and kissed him on the lips.

'...?!?' Wyper was caught off guard, yet he managed to shrug his shock off as he grabbed Reiju's head, making her eyes widen.

<Flash Fire Fist!>

Zha!

A concentrated rod of blue flame left his hands and burned Reiju to unconsciousness, and dropped her into the ground.

"Reiju!" The others yelled seeing this, as Judge then moved from the icy sea.

Whoosh!

He moved fast with an angry face and went towards Wyper, Wyper just grinned seeing this and raised his hand in the air.

A fireball got conjured in his hand as it started to increase in size, slowly starting to grow in size.

"<Cruel Sun>"

A literal sun appeared in his hand!

Wyper shoved his hand down, making the sun go towards Judge and devouring him before he could even react!

The sun devoured Judge and started to burn his Raid Suit under the extreme heat!

"Father!" Judge's kids yelled loudly, but they couldn't save him. The fire slowly subsided as Judge's limp body fell on the ground beside Reiju and Ichiji...

"...That bastard!" Yonji yelled and rushed towards Wyper. Wyper, the red-skinned demon grinned ear to ear and prepared to dash forward, but before he could do so...

"Cough!" With wide eyes, Wyper coughed out blood.

Wyper's red body started to become purple in colour as a small chuckle came from the ground.

"The poison is finally taking effect...."

Vinsmoke Reiju's voice caused Wyper to grit his teeth. Of course, why would an enemy kiss him in the middle of the battle? Of course, it was a trap!

"—Cough!" Wyper again coughed out blood as his eyes became red. 'This pain.... I can't move.'

Wyper's fire stopped coming to his legs as he lost his momentum and fell on the ice immediately, making Yonji miss his attack.

Thud!

-

-

The world was going dark for Wyper. It hurt. It hurt a lot. His body felt like... burning?

This was a feeling he almost forgot in this 6-year time-lapse. But he realised this burn wasn't from heat, it was from poison.

'That woman...' Wyper glanced at Reiju with half-closed eyes. She barely got up while grabbing her stomach and walked closer while shutturing in her path.

"That was... a lucky shot." She remarked as she looked at Wyper. "You are strong, I will give you that. I was lucky to catch you off guard."

Vinsmoke Reiju. Code name: Poison Pink. She can produce extremely potent poison from all over her body. But she knew she wouldn't be able to use it on Wyper, so she used the dirty trick to catch him off guard by kissing him.

She glanced at the unconscious Judge and Ichiji. They didn't show any signs of waking up. She then again looked at Wyper, his body's complexion being bold purple. He couldn't use his devil fruit anymore.

She then walked closer to Wyper and crouched down, leaning towards his face. "I need to suck that poison a little. I used a little too much potency right there, it can kill you off."

She widened her lips and moved them towards Wyper's lips, but before they could touch them, she felt... hot.

Zha!

Blue flame touched her face!

Wyper's hand jumped upwards and grabbed Reiju's head and slammed her on the icy ground, his hand pushed her downwards as a blue fiery aura appeared in his hand and melted the ice, pushing her head inside the ice.

"Reiju!"

It was when the two brothers dashed towards Wyper. Wyper didn't get the chance to dodge it as he was attacked by both their attacks and then was flown far.

"Cough!" He coughed out purple blood and slowly stood up. His eyes were red, his mouth bleeding as he stood up. He gasped for air as he remarked, "It seems what Amon sai was true, people evolve when they are pushed at a corner..." Zha! Another swirl of blue fire surrounded him. "My new flames can even burn poison it seems!"

This didn't make the two brothers stop as they rushed towards him and went for a punch. But before they would touch him though, Wyper's blue flame, his new blue flame surged up from his chest as he concentrated his energy forward.

His flames clashed among themselves as they covered Niji and Yonji. They still pushed through the flames but as Wyper concentrated it more, their body shook.

"A-argh!" They groaned and touched Wyper's chest. Yonji drew his hand back and punched forward, but before it could touch Wyper's face, the blue flame jumped up!

"!<Prominence Burn>!"

An El-Thor made of blue fire left his body as they devoured both Niji and Yonji, painting the whole world into a shade of blue!

**

**

**

A/N: LET'S GO! O!!!!

12