Fishman Island (1)
699 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 181

Title: Fishman Island (1)

....

Amon would have rather not come to the Birthday Party. But it was a good way to keep his relationship tight with the Big Mom Pirates. But still, he might have thought this over if he knew sitting beside her would be so uncomfortable. Not because he was scared, but because of two other major problems. One, she was drilling buckets, and two—

"Hey, hey, Amon, are you sure you don't want to talk about our marriage?" Big Mom asked, barely controlling her drool and keeping her mind busy before they would call her to cut the cake.

'Fucking hag,' glancing at her while smiling, Amon shook his head. "Absolutely. You are called Big 'Mom', after all. I always imagined you as a mother figure my whole life, how can I come to think about you in a romantic way?"

"Mamma!" Big Mom laughed hearing him. Although he just mother-zoned her, she could relate since she had her own mother figure. Big Mom hummed a little, thinking about another offer.

Two years ago, when Amon first came to hand over Lola to Big Mom, Big Mom welcomed him with wide arms. After accepting Lola and locking her up, Mama had... a 'friendly' spar with Amon, which ended in a draw. Surely, Big Mom was strong, although probably the weakest among the old Emperors, but still strong. Yet, the new Emperor, Amon had resulted their fight in a draw somehow. Amon was aware of what this would imply.

If a 20-year-old young man can match her life's worth of training, it's only a question of time how much power he would gain when he is at his prime, which usually starts at the age of 40 in this world. Other than that, it also implied that he has good genes. And Big Mom being her usual self, offered herself. The offer was this: Amon would impregnate her and the child will stay with Big Mom, but if it's a twin, Amon can take one. Yet what did Amon do?

Of course, he declined. He was horny, yes, but he wasn't horny enough to sought after Big fucking Mom.

"Aww, you never agree." Big Mom laughed her usual laugh, then used her other card. "Then how about you take Smoothie? I am sure, although you two's children won't be as potentially strong as ours', they will still be a monster in the future."

Amon again shook her head. "No, I am not interested in marriage right now. You see, I already have a wife and a lover. So another person would be... problematic." Not really. If he wanted he could even make them accept a slave as their equal, Amon just had to say a word.

Rather, 'Taking Smoothie won't work.' Big Mom won't let go of Smoothie, so the offer would be like this: "You impregnate Smoothie and leave her behind." And although he could potentially change that after many negotiations, taking Smoothie in Skypiea is nothing more than taking a ticking bomb with him.

People at her level can't be brainwashed, and her personality isn't exploitable like Hancock or Robin, so making her fall in love is also out of the question. All in all, it's a bad deal.

'Fine,' In the end, Big Mom had to use her final card. She parted her lips, but before the words left her lips – a shout came from ahead.

"Mama, it's time to cut the cake! Come here!"

The shout worked as it should, making Big Mom's mind go blank while she looked at the massive cake with a drooling mouth.

"I am coming!" She stopped up from her chair and was about to run towards the cake, before glancing at Amon. "Amon, we will continue our talk later."

Amon smiled back. 'As if I will wait.'

-

Hours later, while Big Mom was holding a large party, Amon approached the guy who had been leaning against the wall for the whole time, observing everything.

"Yo, Katakuri." Amon waved his hand making Katakuri raise his head. "Have a minute?"

Katakuri looked at him with his eyes focused, seeing the future immediately. He nodded. "You can leave if you want to, I will tell Mama later."

"Ah, you saw the future," Amon said, a whistle leaving his lips. "What a handy ability, huh. I wonder how it feels like to know what other people are gonna say."

As Katakuri parted his lips, Amon continued. "Now don't say, 'It's not as cool as people put it.' That's not true, I can confirm it."

"It's not as cool as people put-" Katakuri stopped midway, realising what happened as his eyes widened. Before he could say anything more, Amon waves his hand.

"Anyway, bye." Amon's body brightened up as he vanished from Katakuri's sight, teleporting away.

Katakuri looked at the spot where he was before, a frown appearing on his face. 'So this is what happens when two users of Future Sight clash... I didn't see the future where he teleported away.'

«...★...»

Fleeing away from the party, Amon teleported far from Whole Cake Island. He flew, flew and flew, and finally reached near Fishman island. After halting in the air for a second, Amon then went to a nearby island where he kept one of his belongings.

Bzzt!

-

There is a branch of Wingless Valkyrie here. Amon is currently going there. Subtly moving through the electromagnetic fields in the air, Amon arrived above the ten-stories building of his organisation. It's handy having branches all over the world since they practically treat him as a King.

Dropping down on the ground, Amon walked through the road, greeting his subordinates as they returned a salute. Then slowly entering the estate, Amon met up with the man in charge of here. "Yo, Broom, I am back."

Broom, a brown-haired decently muscular man in his 40's turned his head towards him, smiling as he chuckled. "Yo, boss. You gonna leave soon?"

"Yup, I am going to leave right now, even," Amon said, walking closer and handshaking with Broom.

"Alright, I will bring your bike." Broom said, standing up and walking away.

Amon had come here to fetch off his bike that he didn't want to bring to Big Mom's Birthday. Instead, he kept it here, close to Fishman Island since he needs to visit there now. For the past two years, Amon has been frequenting Fishman island, trying to manipulate Shirahoshi.

And other than a submarine, coated ship or swimsuit, the fastest way to reach there would be his bike that can operate underwater. As Broom returned, riding the bike and stopping in front of Amon, he undid his seatbelt and stepped out of the bike, nodding to Amon. "Then, boss, I guess we will see each other later." Broom said, knowing Amon might come here again to keep his bike, after all, that's what he's been doing for the past two years.

"Yup."

«–★–»

Otohime was heated, ordering her subjects to prepare the palace for the upcoming guest. A nicely decorated dining, good food, and some eye candy mermaids. She prepared everything else needed knowing Amon would soon come.

His last visit was 4 months ago, so Otohime wanted to make sure to serve him properly this time.

"Hey, watch out." Otohime jumped up and caught a Merman from falling, who was fixing the decoration after riding the stairs. "Be careful next time, I won't always be there."

The Merman thanked her as she sighed, going back to help others. She was doing all this for Amon, to show him her utmost respect. Not only did he save her life, but he is also training Shirahoshi to use her power properly, he is teaching her to not get too arrogant. She is prophesied to be an ancient weapon, but Amon said he doesn't want that. He said, "A girl as cute as she can't be regarded as a weapon. I will teach her how to use that power in a better way."

Otohime always wanted to make a good relationship with humans, and although Amon wasn't really a human – considering his wings, he is still the first person to ally with Fishman island. He was a person she respected a lot, and wouldn't mind doing anything in exchange.

Ding Dong!

Hearing the bell ring, her body jolted up as she ran towards the door.

**

**

**

[Read more chapters in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Discord: discord.gg/x97NjyNbAy

18