Chapter 5
102 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bell finally rang and it’s finally time for lunch!

“Excuse me, teacher? Where are Frey and Tenni?”

“I’m here with Frey big brother!”

“Yep, we’re here!”

Siegfield still had his wooden sword in his belt. Really loved swords that much eh.

“Let’s eat lunch together! Big sis Arc is waiting for us at the cafeteria!”

“Let’s go quickly then!”

“Wait for us, Frey!”

I can’t wait for 2 slowpokes! I want to meet with Arc quickly! I need her help to get that acceleration exam to elementary!

Better to move quickly than suffer enormous torture by staying with kids for months!

“I can probably get into big sis Arc’s class easily if I ace their exam!”

“Is that so? You want to be with me than enjoy playing with other kids?”

When I looked upon the person who talked I was so happy and hugged her.

“Of course I want to be with you Big sis! I can learn more from you anyways than being with kids in our age.”

“Well, I’m happy you thought so. Alright, I’m gonna guide you guys to the principal.”

“Eh are we taking the exams there? Now I’m getting nervous.”

“Don’t get too nervous Tenni! Let’s study more before we get there to make sure we have everything covered.”

“Alright, Frey.”

“Well, I’m gonna be leaving you guys for now! I still want to train with my sword on the training grounds.”

“Aren’t you too young to be enjoying training?”

“Let him be Frey, besides it’s great that he finds it fun. I’m higher in a grade level than him but He’s number one in terms of physical strength in the boy's section.”

“That’s great Big brother!”

“I’m glad that people think so but I won’t neglect my training. I feel that if I don’t train enough I won’t be able to do something if I saw another kid getting hurt.”

Siegfield left us while looking like he remembered something sad.

“What is Big Brother talking about Big Sis Arc?”

“There have been cases of bullying here in the academy. Turns out Siegfield managed to encounter a situation on that and beaten up some Teenagers.”

“We’re they punished enough?”

“They’ve been punished Frey but not that much since they are nobles. This academy works for money after all.”

“Is that so, it’s quite frustrating that there’s a chance that we would see another situation like that too.”

“Well let’s erase that on our minds for now. I will guide you two to the principal’s office while both of you review your lessons.”

Tenni and I were discussing all about the lessons we learned while being lead by Arc to the principal's office. When we reached the door a teacher was standing in front of it.

“Oh, Arc! Do you need something from the principal?”

“Yes Miss Maria, I’m going to introduce my 2 childhood friends. Let me introduce to you Frey and Tenni.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Miss Maria.”

“Nice to meet you both too. Let me inform the principal for now I will be right back.”

“Understood, let’s go sit on the couch for now.”

We sat on the couch for a minute before we were escorted inside by Miss Maria.

“Hello, Miss Arc! Are your companions Miss Frey and Sir Tenni?”

“Yes they are, they would like to take the acceleration exam to my level.”

“I see well Maria please escort the 2 in the next room and give the exam. Miss Arc, I hope to talk to you about something.”

“Sure principal, Frey good luck to you both! Let’s eat later at the restaurant near your house!”

“Alright! Later then Big sis!”

“Please excuse us Principal and Big sis Arc.”

“Bye Tenni! Alright, principal let’s continue the discussion.”

That’s all I heard before we left the room and entered the examination room. In there Miss Maria gave our exam and let us sit far away from each other. Well, good luck to you Tenni, and me.

After taking a look at the exam. I saw that it wasn’t hard enough after all and I can easily breeze through this. But Tenni might have some trouble with it.

After at least about 30 minutes I’ve finally finished my exam and passed it to Miss Maria.

“Good work Miss Frey! I shall now get it checked. Let’s go out for now and leave Tenni to focus on the exam.”

“Alright, later Tenni good luck!”

“Bye Frey!”

Me and Miss Maria left the exam room and lead me to the principal's office. She left me there and have gone to the faculty to get the exam checked.

I knocked at the door before I entered to show some proper manners.

“Welcome back Frey! I knew you would finish it sooner than Tenni. Here sit on my lap! I want to pat your head.”

I quickly sat on her lap to get my headpats it feels great after all.

“Was the exam hard for you Miss Frey?”

“Actually to be honest it’s quite easy. Might be because Big sis Arc thought me earlier about the lessons in her grade level.”

“Yeah, Frey had been too curious about everything that’s why I thought her a lot.”

“I see I’m glad that we have another genius in our midst then.”

“Genius? I’m sure that it’s just me studying a lot. After all, without hard work one is bound to fail after all if they can’t put effort into it.”

“If that’s what you see about yourself then I’m glad. But let us not talk about those for now and I will be serving you treats.”

“Thank you, principal! Let’s enjoy the treats for now Frey and wait for your results.”

We sat on the couch to eat the treats and drink some tea.

Sooner Tenni also joined us in the room and not long before Miss Maria finally appeared with much results.

“Miss Frey you passed perfectly on our exam. We will be transferring you to Miss Arc’s class next week. As for Tenni let’s wait a bit.”

“I’m so happy for you Frey! Now I can teach you a lot of things easily!”

“Umu! I’m happy too Big Sis! Now we only have to wait for Tenni’s result!”

“I’m sure I passed it but not perfect as you Frey. I just want to be in Big brother’s class.”

“If I’m not mistaken your Big Brother is Sir Siegfield right?”

“Yes, principal!

“Well, problem solved I can easily transfer you there! Turns out a student also left and has opened a seat spot.”

“Thank you, principal! I’m glad to be with my Big Brother.”

“Well, I will approve it after we receive your results. You will both be transferring next week since we still have to inform the advisers about these.”

“We understand principal, if it’s alright can we leave after receiving the results.”

“I don’t have any problems with that. Please enjoy the rest of the day.”

“After getting your results Tenni let’s go get Siegfield and eat on La Hune restaurant!”

“Got it!”

“I can’t wait to eat their steak again.”

“Big Sis Arc your drooling again.”

“Oh, I'm sorry I just can’t get enough of it.”

I’m glad that things have been going smoothly for us. But I feel like I’m missing someone else? Hmm, I wonder what is it?

While Miss Maria heard that in a certain children’s playground a Rooster has been spotted running around escaping from the children chasing him.

5