1 week later
518 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's good, youth like you should learn to respect the older generation, anyway let's begin your training." 

 

Today's training was simple, a couple of hundred push-ups, pull-ups, squats, 20 km run then I sparred with Guy sensei for around 2 hours and got my ass kicked. 

Then Rock lee came from the academy and I vented my anger by kicking his ass. The training season lasted for 8 hours starting from 8 am to 4 pm. 

After kicking Rock lee's ass a couple of times the training session ended. I was quite hungry so I went to Naruto's house to grab some food because it was pretty close to the training ground. 

"Oe Naruto, open up." 

"It's open moron, just push it." 

I pushed the door slightly and it opened, I felt quite stupid for not realizing it was open. I entered the room and punched Naruto to hide my embarrassment. 

"What was that for dickhead." 

"For leaving your door open." 

"It's my door why do you care?" 

"Shut up if you don't want to be punched again. Also, I am quite hungry let's eat something." 

Naruto prepared some instant ramen and gave it to me. 

We both ate the food. 

"So naruto how is your training going?" 

He laughed when he heard my question. "I was waiting for you to ask that." 

"Action speaks louder than words. Try to punch me again I will…" 

Before he could finish his sentence I punched him in the head. He fell to the ground because of the punch. 

"Mmm, your head seems to have gotten a little harder other than that I sense no difference." 

"I was not ready you asshole. Try and punch me again." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Just do it." 

I tried to punch him again this time he made some hand signs. I decreased the speed of the punch to make sure he could complete the hand signs. 

He completed the hand signs but nothing happened. My punch landed on his face again and pushed him back 

"Ohh I see you have improved your talk no jutsu, for a second I believed that you learned some jutsu in just 3 days you fooled me." 

Naruto laughed and scratched his head. "I have been trying to learn substitution jutsu but it's kind of hard, but I think I will be able to learn it soon." 

"It's fine don't force yourself too much, after you finish learning substitution jutsu learn the jutsu I gave you, it will help in your training process." 

I talked with Naruto for a bit and returned back to the training ground. I took out the training scroll of shadow clone Jutsu and started training. 

The shadow clone jutsu required 3 hand signs, Ram, Serpent, and Tiger. Naruto used to do in only one but that was probably because he had a very high mastery over it. 

I practiced it for four hours but I wasn't able to perform the jutsu yet. I stopped for the day and went back home. 

*Time skip* 

A week passed. My routine for the last week has been the same. Wake up, take a shower, breakfast, train with guy sensei for 8 hours, eat, train shadow clone just, return home, eat, shower, sleep, repeat. 

On the fourth day, I was finally able to create a shadow clone. I only created a single shadow clone because my chakra pool was not that big and I haven't mastered it yet. 

Naruto was able to create and use it in instant but that was probably because he was under a lot of pressure and was extremely focused and determined to save Iruka sensei. 

Whereas I am relaxed and not under any kind of pressure to learn it immediately. 

And for the last 3 days, I just trained with my shadow clone to get comfortable while using it and also to increase its durability. 

The way the shadow clone worked is that the chakra between all the clones and the original body is divided equally. Meaning when I create a shadow clone 50% of my chakra is gone. So I have to get used to that. 

Also, my clone is currently not very durable. One hard hit and it will get destroyed but this can be solved by getting more familiar with the technique. 

But besides that, this technique is overpowered especially for someone who trains in Taijutsu because only the chakra is shared between the original and the clone. The physical strength of the clone is equal to the physical strength of the creator. 

So if Guy sensei had enough chakra and could use multi shadow clone jutsu he could probably beat Kaguya alone with his insane taijutsu skills. I might be exaggerating a bit but the point is it is overpowered. 

We also can't forget the fact that it is insanely helpful for training other jutsus. 

After I finished my today's training I didn't go back home. And that was because today Danzo had arranged my first opponent. I don't know who it was or how strong he was but I was nervous. 

Not because I was scared of the opponent or I didn't believe I could win but because I planned on killing my opponent. 

It had nearly been 8 years since I came to this world but I have yet to see the true colors of this world. 

I know how dangerous and brutal this world is and to survive and be the strongest I also need to be brutal. I have to get my hands dirty at some points and I decided to do it sooner rather than later. 

I went to the same nearly broken house that Yui and others led me to. I saw the same old man sitting inside the house. He opened the passageway without me saying anything. 

I went over to Danzo's room, nobody stopped me from going in there. 

 

"Have you prepared my opponent?" 

"Yes, he is a criminal just like you said. He is a rogue ninja we ran away from our village a couple of years ago and was living up in the mountains terrorizing over few civilians. 

 

"The only problem is that he is not a genin but a chunin instead." 

12