A dungeon? Again? pt. 3
732 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He exited the club and ventured out onto the streets. As he left the building a notification came.

 

[The Armored Soldiers will attack on sight]

 

[Destroy all soldiers within 1 year]

 

[348 of 50,000 Armored Soldiers destroyed]

 

Grey clouds hanging overhead cast the city in a cold, morbid light. Everywhere he looked he could see soldiers walking about in a slow gait. Their armor was bent and their swords were rusted. The ones from before had been the same. 

 

Damien walked in a leisurely manner, entirely unconcerned as he strolled by the empty suits of armor.  The clinking of their metal shells echoed. From the corner of his eyes he could see them turn their helmets towards him. He continued walking. 

 

And then they came. 

 

As before, it was like a flood. Damien casually cracked his neck, the movement allowing him to narrowly avoid an oncoming spear. 

 

“More weaklings, huh. What a disappointment.” He sighed. Grabbed the spear and tore it from his attacker’s grasp. He made a sweeping motion and infused the weapon with Aura. It burst with replendant golden light and cut straight through every oncoming soldier like a hot knife through butter. 

 

There were perhaps a few thousand altogether? An annoyance, but he had a good few ways to deal with that.

 

“A year? We’ll see if I even need a month.” 

 

It was time to use a move he hadn’t unleashed since his scrap with dear old uncle Llyr back when he was robbing the man of his drugs. 

 

“Ka...me...ha…” He grinned. A second later a great wave of energy shot from his hands! Blue light lit up the entire street. He gave a mad cackle as he mowed down hundreds of soldiers in an instant. Not just enemies, either. 

 

He destroyed the whole fucking field. Entire buildings were reduced to rubble. 

 

[130 soldiers destroyed….204 soldiers destroyed...545….694...]

 

It was in such a manner that Damien proceeded to rack up kills. He wondered around the city aimlessly in search of more enemies to fuck up. Each time he encountered more groups of soldiers he broke them as easily as a glass doll.

 

“Hell, I’ll be done by the end of the day at this rate.” He snorted as he took pot shots at the armored rats with some stones. Took their heads clear off. 

 

[800 of 50,000 Armored Soldiers destroyed]

 

Hasn’t even been a full half hour yet. 

 

But after he hit the first thousand, something strange happened. When he encountered the next group of armored soldiers, they didn’t attack. Instead their helmeted heads seemed to gaze at him with not hostility, but abject terror. They fled at his appearance. 

 

Damien almost felt his mouth fall open. What the heck? What shit is this? What about “will attack on sight”? 

 

“Hey, get back here and die, dammit!” He yelled. He chased down the rotten bastards and directly killed the whole lot. Around perhaps four or five dozens.

 

[You have earned a title]

 

[TItle: Great Destroyer

*You’ve destroyed hundreds of Armored Soldiers within a short period of time. You have struck fear in their previously cold, empty hearts. Though they don’t have hearts. Even so, you accomplished such a feat. All Armored Soldiers will now hide from you and run on sight.]

 

“Son of a bitch. I guess I’m too good at what I do.”  He muttered. “Eh, whatever.” Damien shrugged and continued on. 

 

But as he wandered, he found nothing. No one. Not a single soldier. This went on for an hour. Two. Five.

 

Finally a full day passed without finding even one enemy. 

 

“Come out and fight me, you cowards!” He roared in complete and utter hate. These bastards, they’re playing with him! All this searching, fuck! His feet are starting to ache, dammit! 

 

Damien smash a nearby wall in frustration. Balls!

 

Gritting his teeth, he decided to just rest for a while and look some more later. He found a mall and walked in. There was a store selling beds. Laying his head down, he quietly slept until hunger woke him. After which he took a look around and found a food stall with, surprisingly, corndogs on plates. He took one and devoured it whole. Then noticed that the plate he’d taken it from had conjured a new corndog. 

 

Interesting.

 

He ate his fill and took to searching for those Armored Cunts. However, as expected, this proved fruitless. Where the hell are they hiding?!

 

He began to check buildings. The streets were empty, so they had to be in there, right? And so they were. It was maybe four or five to an apartment. 

 

He thought of all similar complexes in the city. If they were hiding in buildings, how many would he have to enter to kill them? He raided this one building and only found a few dozen. 

 

 So. what to do now? It’d be annoying to look for them all this way. He wasn’t that patient. 

 

“There’s one thing to do.” He decided. 

 

Blow all the fuckers sky high.  With that settled, he took to the air and conjured a clone.

 

….Look. He knows. The last two fuckers tried to kill him. Or sold him out. Yeah, he understands. But hold on a minute, okay? He learns from his mistakes. That’s why he’s killing this one in a bit. Don’t you worry about any more betrayals. Fool him once and all that. Never let there be a third time.

 

“If I’m going to die anyway, how about you suck my dick a lil before you off me?” The clone suggested, as if this was a very reasonable request.

 

Damien looked at the bastard with a queer eye. “Dude. What the fuck.”

 

“What? I’m a very pretty man.” 

 

“Nigga I ain’t gay.”

 

“Neither am I, dick for brains.” The clone rolled his eyes. “But Mary aint here, and neither are our other heroines. And this dick won’t suck itself.”

 

“I don’t mind the others, but don’t you talk about my Mary like that. Bitch. She wouldn’t suck your micro--” He stopped, realizing what he was about to say to a literal clone of himself. “--Anyway, you’re just a clone.”

 

“Whatever. WIll you or not?”

 

“Fuck you.”

 

“Fuck me yourself, you coward.”

 

“Seriously, shut up.”

 

“Man, come on. I’m gonna die. At least lick the tip a little bit.”

 

Damien wanted to beat him. “How the ever-loving fuck can you even ask that?”

 

“Hey man, I’m you. How can you ask that? Sick fuck.”

 

He had no words. None.

 

“We both know a sucked dick is a sucked dick. You don't care who it is, as long as they’re pretty and you’re not the one with a cock in your mouth.”

 

“Sure, but not if they’re a dude!” Damien snapped. “ Do you have any idea how many lonely young widows would cream themselves to the idea of suckling on my pimp stick like a goddamn candy bar? I have options.”

 

“Well I don’t.” The clone replied evenly. “Hence, suck my dick.”

 

“No.”

 

“Please?”

 

“Rub one out.”

 

The clone cussed. “Listen here you selfish son of a whore, you want my help. And I will give it, even though I know you plan to kill me after.  But you aren’t getting it for free.” His voice took on a harsh tone. “So you had best get on your fucking knees and suck my--”

 

He was immediately blown to pieces. 

 

Damien called a new clone. “If you ask me to suck your cock, you’re dying right now.”

 

The clone rubbed his chin. “Come on mate. At least let me go get some origin points for you. I promise I won’t betray you like that last twat.”

 

“Ka…” 

 

“Alright, fuck. BItch ass little…” The clones sulked. He paused “Nah, you know what? Fuck this. Kill me. Dick.”

 

….Why are every one of my clones such evil, stubborn, traitorous, perverted motherfuckers? Why? Just why?

 

Damien felt his eye twitch and dispatched the clone without another word. Fuckin’ Bubbles. This technique is goddamn useless! It’s caused him nothing but trouble. He’s going to give that girl an earful next time he sees her. 

 

Feeling profoundly annoyed, Damien turned his gaze down to the city below. This would’ve gone faster with his clone, but fuck it. He prepared an extra thick fat boy Kamehameha. Then he rained hell on the place. 

 

[500 soldiers destroyed….634 soldiers….1000….1454...2043...]

 

Within seconds thousands of soldiers were dead. And the numbers rose exponentially as 

buildings collapsed and destroyed their surroundings. 

 

Soon he had destroyed several thousands of soldiers. 6k. 10k. 20k.

 

After a mere ten minutes, he’d reached 49,999 thousand dead soldiers.

 

The city was in complete ruin, Not a single building was left untouched by the destruction. 

 

He looked at the number destroyed and was beset with intense irritation. One left, huh.

 

Well where the flying fuck is he gonna find the guy in this rubble?! This is a needle in the haystack! 

 

Then, 

 

[Sumoning the Infernal Hell Knight]

 

The sky turned a deep blood red. Strings of crimson rose from the city below and converged into a ball several feet in front of him.

 

The ball grew and grew until it was nearly twice the size of an adult man.

 

A metal hand painted black and gold grabbed the side of the portal. Then another arm. A head. Finally a tall knight walked out. From deep within it’s helmet you could see beads of red for eyes.

 

He stretched out his hand. The portal shrank, taking the form of a great spear the color of blood. Damien was hit with a feeling of being crushed.

 

“Now this might be fun.” Before he could even get the last word out he found the spear embedded into his chest. 

 

Blood welled in his mouth. 

 

“Weak.” The knight’s head was right next to Damien’s as he mocked him. 

 

Oh yeah. This was gonna be good.

18