Calls to Make
1.6k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 79

 

 

We arrived back at Safe Haven and sis got on the call with Blackbeard first thing.

 

 

Diana: Hello, this is Diana Fujitora of Safe Haven. Am I speaking to Marshall D. Teach?

 

 

Teach: Zehahaha!! It’s nice to meet you again Diana! Or should I call you Monarch now?

 

 

Diana: May I ask why you want a position at Safe Haven?

 

 

Teach: People are calling me an Emperor now! I have proved my strength in this world. I’ve earned my spot in the New World and I demand a spot! I demand to be recognized!

 

 

Diana: Unfortunately, as of right now we must decline. It is not that you are unfit, but rather that you are not ready or credible.

 

 

Teach: Not ready? Credible??/ Zehahahah!! What are you talking about? The only thing that matters in this sea is Power!! Zehahaha

 

 

Diana: Exactly, further proving my point. You are a danger to all those around you Marshall D. Teach, we remember you from when you were a Warlord of the Sea. You immediately abused the position and brought great harm to the World Government. You tried to kill the captain of the crew you spent over 2 Decades with. Unfortunately I don’t think we will be able to build any sort of trusting relation with you or your crew looking back on your deeds.

 

 

Teach: Zehahaha!! A little girl knows how to talk back huh?

 

 

Diana: Little girl can wipe you off the planet Blackbeard. Should I get to why you aren’t ready yet as well?

 

 

Teach: Zehahaha!! Let’s hear it then.

 

 

Diana: You’re too new. It’s not something I should be saying but your power in the New World is quite new and unstable. The people on the islands you’ve taken are leaving, much of your soldiers both leaving and replaced. We can’t offer membership to a crew that can’t even keep it’s power for a couple of years so please check back after the next Reverie.

 

 

Teach: Little girl…you will see what happens to your home when you don’t go with my demands!!

 

 

Diana: Imagine what would have happened if you ACTUALLY had someone on my island as you were making this demand. This is exactly why we cannot allow you a spot on Safe Haven.

 

 

Teach: I will get you War! On your land!

 

 

Diana: We’ve killed an Emperor before, killing a newbie shouldn’t be too hard isn’t it? Enjoy your day Marshall D. Teach because you are not the one Gol. D Roger is waiting for.

 

 

*click*

 

 

With that last jab in the face, she ended the call. Now, we had a more important call to make. Something that could possibly lead to a full out war if things went badly. At least we had a basic plan.

 

 

War with Kaido was certain if we go to Wano for an ‘Inspection’ as in our rights agreed upon by all members. What was going to be key was that we would always be taking the war to them…or as much as we can. If we could avoid it, we literally would by floating away and repositioning ourselves somewhere else.

 

 

Diana: As always, we’re just going to take our crew. Everyone else needs to stay back and protect this place…most likely from Blackbeard.

 

 

Me: Tim and John needs to continue working on THAT, so I don’t think we should take them with us. The sooner the ship is done, the better.

 

 

Diana: We take everyone but those 2 then?

 

 

Me: Sure…*deep sigh* Let’s make the call.

 

 

*ring* *ring*

 

 

Diana: Hello Kaido, we’re going to head there for an ‘Inspection’ on the ground with your connection to Doflamingo and illegal trade regarding ‘SMILE’. Hope to see you soon bye

 

 

Kaido: Wait wha—

 

 

*click*

 

 

Diana: *phew* Ok, we got our obligation to inform him out of the way. We can go now.

 

 

Me: I honestly don’t know if we’re the bad guys at this point

 

 

Diana: What are you talking about? Come on Kara, don’t think about that stuff. We’re going to Wano!!

48