Chapter 2: Simo Hayha Appeared in Another World
359 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Southern territory is a place of research, a place to develop weapons, a place to vacation for those who matter. Russian scientists developed a serum that can extend the life of up to 5000 years or more, 140 million people and continues to grow rapidly.

 The western, southern, and eastern parts were bordered by surrounding mountains, the mountains in the southern region were made way to the kingdoms in the region. Several helicopters and jets were deployed to guard the area so that no Kingdom in the southern region of the Southern Territory could enter the territory of Russia.

 A few years later to be precise 25 years later. Russia has come a long way, while the kingdoms of the world are still underdeveloped. One of the Young Heroes from the Kingdom of Elmor Simo Hayha goes on an adventure with a group of diplomats to expand the kingdom's territory.

 "I'm fed up working as a hero if I have the chance to escape from this Elmor Kingdom then I will stay in a remote area." Simo is actually forced to work as a fake hero used by the Elmor Kingdom to expand his territory.

 Then he also saw the beautiful mountains, there he felt he was being watched by something from above, then he used his binoculars and saw a drone that saw him from a distance. Simo assumes that the drone looks like an American or Russian drone.

 Working for Russia is fine, but working for the Elmor Kingdom is a pain. Since I was made their tool, I will try to get the drone to attack the group behind me! Simo thought of using the military sign language he learned.

 In Okhotnik UAV Control Room.

 "Sir. Looks like someone gave us sign language with military sign language!" The officer called the General who was resting in his seat.

 “What did that person say? Is this a joke? " The general joked at the Officer.

 “I'm not kidding sir! That person said that if he wants us to attack the group behind him, the people behind him are dangerous for us, he said "

 "And again they are from a kingdom that is south of here, how are you going to act?"

 Then the general ordered "Save him! And kill anyone who threatens our country! "

 Simo Hayha POV

 After a few minutes the drone left, then several air squadrons consisting of a Russian version of the Su-25, An-225, and A-10 Warthog circled the mountain in front of them giving a signal for Simo to avoid the Kill zone.

 Where are you going, Hero-sama? I join!" Simo's maid, Jeanne Hayha who was bought from the slave market followed her master wherever she went.

 "Hurry before it's too late!" Simo grabbed Jeanne's hand and lifted her onto her horse and ran away.

 24th Air Squadron Southern Territory, Russia POV.

 "Don't attack the guy who's evading our Killzone, he's our guest!"

 “Da Comrade! Come on, our friends have a party!

 "Da!"

 The people below them were confused as to why something had flown towards them.

 Then the desired thing happened.

 * Treeeeeeeeet * * Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt! *

 Royal Diplomat Elmor POV

 "What is that?" We were attacked by a strange creature that was spitting fire like a dragon

 "Not!!!" The knight before him was chopped up with 30mm bullets from the Su-25 and A-10 Warthog.

 Thank you for the idea of ​​One of the Russian civilians who provided the idea for reverse engineering the A-10 Warthog.

 Then heard from the speaker of the aircraft, the song katyusha can be heard.

 Расцветали яблони и груши

 Поплыли туманы над рекой

 Выходила на берег Катюша

 На высокий берег, на крутой

 (Выходила на берег Катюша)

 На высокий берег, на крутой)

 Выходила, песню заводила

 Про степного, сизого орла

 Про того, которого любила

 Про того, чьи письма берегла

 (Про того, которого любила)

 (Про того, чьи письма берегла)

 Ой, песня, песенка девичья

 Ты лети за ясным солнцем вслед

 И бойцу на дальнем пограничье

 От Катюши передай привет

 И бойцу на дальнем пограничье

 От Катюши передай привет

 Пусть он вспомнит девушку простую

 Пусть услышит, как она поёт

 Пусть он землю бережёт…

 "Aaaaaagh" they were slaughtered one-sidedly and from a distance Jeanne and Simo saw in amazement, no doubt that it was the Russian people who helped them.

 An-225 helped them and landed, Finland who also moved to another world but he was summoned to this world with forbidden magic.

 “Woah Comrade, isn't that Simo hayha! Why is he in this world? "

 "I don't know but he and that girl are our VIPs"

 Simo Hayha actually comes from a different dimension from them.

 "Hello, you from the Soviet Union?" Simo raises his gun warily.

 "Oi oi patient, patient, the Soviet Union has collapsed, we are from the Russian federation not the Soviet Union"

 "We were told to pick you up because you coded our drone"

 Simo Hayha replied "I was transferred to this world in 1941 during the winter war, the Soviet Union is the enemy of Finland"

 "We were transferred to this world in 2021 which is about 80 years from your timeline, the Soviet Union was dissolved in the 1992s"

 They were picked up in an-225 headed to the Southern Territory Base for transfer to Moscow the next day.

[Author]

Simo Hayha

Simo "Simuna" Häyhä was a Finnish military sniper. He used a Finnish-produced M/28-30, a variant of the Mosin–Nagant rifle, and a Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun. Häyhä is believed to have killed over 500 men during the 1939–40 Winter War, the highest number of sniper kills in any major war.

[/Author]

10