Fifty years of development (2050-2100)
343 9 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2050: Health workers in Russia oppose the potion because it violates human nature. Several of the potion research facilities were destroyed by the masses who did not accept their land being used for the research purposes of the potion, in fact the potion was made of DNA contained in the oldest Dragon fossil in the Southern Territory. Some of the people who use it in secret are Vladimir Makarov, the grandson of President Vladimir Putin and some of his confidants.

 2055: Replacement of the Armata Tank is replaced with Mecha which is similar to Gundam fiction and other robot fiction because the asphalt road is able to withstand the weight of the robot which does not weigh up to 50 tons. Further development is still being carried out by FutureTech, a joint military company of all military companies in Russia which is now in full control of the Government.

 2060: The Russian automotive company Lada introduces their latest technology, the Hovercar and Hoverbike. This innovation was welcomed by all parties. And good news for their power source using fusion reactors and microwave reactors which are more environmentally friendly.

 The same year: The Elmor Kingdom launched a large-scale invasion of Russia by deploying 700,000 troops and 300,000 monsters but the Russians did not stay idle, the entire Elmor Kingdom invasion force was reported missing after a large explosion in the form of a small mushroom was reported. The Russian president sent a warning against the current King Elmor, but King Elmor arrogantly declared a war of mass slaughter against the Russian people. Thus the 100 Megaton Tsar Bomba was overthrown by the Russians and destroyed the royal capital of Elmor without a trace, the Elmor Kingdom was destroyed and its territory was used by Russia as a metropolis of international trade that connected the two continents. Since then the people of this continent have learned not to disturb the peace in Russia otherwise they will suffer the same fate as the Elmor Kingdom.

 Year 2065: Many nations are eager to make good relations with Russia but also want to stab in the back. But their attempts to stab them in the back actually resulted in them being thrown into the crocodile hole by the special forces of the Spetsnaz (Crocodile Hole in question is a hole containing dozens of real crocodiles).

 2070: Nano technology booms in the medical, education and development fields. Shortly thereafter the Military also implemented nanotechnology accompanied by Wave-Force and Spectrum technology. Plasma bullets replace conventional Bullets and Shells because they cost less than conventional ones.

 2075: Due to the development of floating ship technology in this world by a scientist named Leonardo da Vinci (Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, better known as Leonardo da Vinci, is a painter, sculptor / sculptor, architect, inventor, scientist, Italian writer and philosopher of the Renaissance.)

 2080: This year will be a new chapter in the development of science technology because they have also succeeded in applying magic to a technology called magic technology. The position of Science and Magic is equal and balanced. The Russian people should not rely too much on technology or magic, they have to be physically active on a daily basis. The school to the magic university opened.

 2085: According to Russian fortune tellers, the Russian people have the Elf Genes on them, but this is hoax news. The fortune teller was arrested by police at his residence in the city of Evensk. The Russian people know how to melt the strongest metal in this world which is none other than Russian soil, namely Vibranium which can absorb vibrations, Adamantium which has a strong resistance, Mythril although common in this world which can transfer electricity or magic easily and has a strong endurance. The alloy of these metals is mixed with Tungsten and Titanium to produce the strongest metal ever, namely Putinium.

 2090: The application of Putinium spreads to various fields and is popular because it is so strong that it can even withstand any explosion or attack without leaving marks and scratches. The Gap Generator was invented this year, with this the enemy who will see what the Russians use their magic looks like will not be successful.

 2095: The then president is incompetent and commits corruption for his own benefit. The people were angry and overthrew the president. Seeing this opportunity Vladimir Makarov launched his plan to re-establish Tsarist Russia or Russian Empire with the help of the people, the Russian Federation collapsed and was replaced by the New Russian Empire, Vladimir Makarov changed his name to Tsar Peter The Great II, Although he looks like a young man in his 20s but he is already old 45 years thanks to the secret of saving longevity potions.

 Year 2100: The people of this world progress to the late Middle Ages with their Airship, exploring this world with it. But the Russian people only saw their development without disturbing the technological balance. Russia built a military base on the planet's Moon, they also realized that the distance of this planet from its star is equal to the distance of the earth from the sun which is 149 million kilometers even though the size of this planet can be compared to Jupiter.

8