Chapter 15- Ko, it Hurts~
718 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wednesday- Nine pm 
  
After Dinner with Reyna and Dan, Ko and Rica arrived back at the safe apartment with a sleepy eyed Kayla in tow. Their belly’s filled with Dan’s Tuscan chicken pasta, that he cooked with love. 
  
“Ugh, I ate too much,” said Rica holding Kayla’s hand. “Little miss, go put on your pajamas and get ready for bed.” 
  
“I wanna watch a video,” she cried. 
  
“Change first and we’ll talk about it, go on,” Rica chided, all parental. 
  
“Ok!” said Kayla, peeling off her coat on the way to the back. 
  
Ko smirked at Rica’s maternal touch. “You’re much better at parenting than I am,” he said. 
  
“Heh heh, my mother and I both love kids,” she replied while taking off her coat and removing her red ponytail clip to let her hair run down her tight figure. “I’d make a fine mother,” she bragged. 
  
“If you say so,” he teased, eyeing her as she tussled her dark locks. But business came first. “Rica?” 
  
“Yes.” 
  
“The location where you think Ahmed is going to be tomorrow. You want to go with hot rifles. I don’t think that’s a good idea,” said Ko. 
  
“What?” She fired a narrow eyed glare at him. “Why wouldn’t we go hot? Tomorrow is Thursday. Ahmed will more than likely-” 
  
“I know, but what I mean is that location has one tall building facing the north entrance, and I know you picked it as the avenue of approach.” Ko spoke calmly, like he would to any boss. 
  
“Yes, Ko. That building is the only location we can avoid the cameras-” 
  
“Rica, I know you want the ballistic advantage but that’s a five hundred meter shot with two blocks facing the wind swept Brooklyn bay,” said Ko. 
  
“What?” Her eyes narrowed to slits as she crossed her arms and shifted her weight on one leg, glaring at him. “Mr. Lee, are you suggesting I can’t make that shot?” 
  
“Rica, I of all people know you’re an amazing marksman.” Ko lowered his voice, “But I’ve studied those maps your brute men printed up, and I just think it’s a high risk shot and we should check out that area one more time for an alternate avenue of approach.” 
  
“Ko, I’ve already cased the block!” she growled. 
  
“I know you did.” Change tactic, “Rica? Do you trust my skills as a fellow rifleman?” 
  
“You?” Her expression softened. “You’re ok, I guess.” She looked away. 
  
Ko grinned, knowing she couldn’t deny his long range shooting expertise. “I don’t think we’ll have the wind in our favor for a shot at that distance based on those maps.” 
  
She paused a moment. “So you suggest we case the area again?” 
  
“Yes, boss. Let’s measure twice and shoot once,” he said lowering his eyes. “Just a suggestion.” 
  
Ko kept his head down while Rica glared at him. And he absolutely understood her position. For Rica wasn’t just defending her decision as a boss, but defending her skills as a first class sniper. 
  
“Alright.” She spoke softly. “No rifles tomorrow night. But if turns out that I was right all along-” 
  
“-Then I’ll never second guess you again, boss.” He raised his eyes, with humility. 
  
“Hmph,” Rica squinted, “Damn right you won’t! I’m gonna take a shower,” she said stepping off to the back. 
  
“Ok.” 
  
But then she stopped and turned around again, “Ko?” 
  
“Yes?” 
  
“When we met in Monaco, and I fought you on that rooftop, you were a stronger fighter than I was at the time. So why didn’t you kill me?” she asked him. 
  
Ko grinned, considering his reply. “Don’t underestimate your old self. Killing you wouldn’t have been easy.” He locked eyes with her, “But if you’re asking me if or why I held back when I fought you.” He paused, “Then the answer is probably the same as why you missed twice when you shot at me twice that day.” 
  
She shook her head, “I didn’t miss, I-” 
  
Ko placed a finger over her mouth, “Right, boss. Whatever you say.” 
  
“Ah!” Rica blushed, “Well, right!” With that she turned away from him and strutted off to the back. 
  
Heh, my little boss. Ko exhaled as he watched her vanish. And he empathized with her reactions on every topic discussed. For Rica had an ego just as big as his own. 
  
Ten pm 
  
After a cup of tea and scrolling the Korean news, Ko dressed for bed. He heard the TV on in Kayla’s room and figured the girls fell asleep watching it. 
  
Rica does get up pretty early, he thought as he climbed on the full size bed in his own room. But he didn’t lay down long before… 
  
“The baby’s asleep,” said a voice. 
  
“Eh?” 
  
Ko looked up at Rica standing in his doorway, wearing a barely there nightgown. The shadow outline of her shape and facial features allured as she posed in the dark. 
  
Well now, he thought. Even when they were preteens he knew Rica would grow up to be a knock-out. And at sixteen she was already there.
  
“Ko?” she asked. 
  
“Yes?” 
  
“Can I sleep with you?” 
  
Ko didn’t answer, he just slid over on the bed clearing a spot for her. She obliged by gliding across the room, and climbing under the sheets with him. Once underneath she cuddled under his bare chest. And promptly bit his tit. 
  
“Ow!” 
  
“Hmph, don’t get any ideas you dog!” she pouted, burying her face in his belly. 
  
“Yes, boss. I’ll behave,” he lied. 
  
As soon as she curled her warm body next to his he kissed her head. Then her lips, as he caressed her legs. 
  
“Ah~” She writhed. 
  
Ko took his time. He opened her gown exposing her young breasts. Mestizo colored, and less than a handful, but a perfect mouth size. He ravaged her.  
  
“Oh~” She whined, as his tongue fondled her sensitive tips. 
  
While one hand held her down, he cupped her below with the other, and with care he slid her panties off. 
  
“No,” she protested. 
  
“Yes,” he countered, and touched her with one finger. Then two, until she submitted. 
  
“Ko..” 
  
His kiss continued down her belly, her navel until he tasted her scent. 
  
“You can’t!” she tried to push him away, but Ko pinned her arms above her head, as he pulled his own garments off. Rubbing his arousal against her slim thigh. 
  
Hovering over her, he checked her fine young body from head to toe, and whispered, “You are sweet.” 
  
And at the sound of his voice she opened her legs. And he mounted her, gently stroking to slide it in. 
  
“Oh~” she moaned. And he stroked her, until, “Ko, it hurts..” 
  
He put his lips to her ear, “It’s ok. I got you,” he whispered as he gently.. 
  
“Ow..Ko, it hurts.” She spoke softly, until, “Oh!” she yelped and pushed him back. 
  
Ko immediately pulled out, having felt something tear in her. “Rica?” 
  
She covered her womanhood with both hands, and with a look of embarrassment in the dark, she hopped off the bed. Holding herself she fled straight to the bathroom. 
  
Ko gave chase, “Rica?” 
  
But she shooed him away. “I’m ok!” she yelped, closing the bathroom door in his face. 
  
“Hmm.” He stepped back in the bedroom, switching on the light. When he glanced down at the sheet he saw spots of blood. 
  
“I see.” She really was a virgin. 
  
The teen wasted no time pulling the sheets off the bed and washing away the spots in the kitchen sink with detergent. A few moments later Rica emerged from the bathroom. This time wearing shorts. She walked in the Kitchen and Ko pulled her by her waist, holding her. 
  
“Sorry about that,” he said. 
  
“Hmph! I told you not to get any ideas, you silly dog!” 
  
Rica pouted, hiding her face from him as he kissed her forehead in apology. He could tell she was self conscious over the incident and he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. 
  
“I placed a new sheet on the bed,” he said, kissing her head. “Go ahead and go to sleep. I’ll finish here,” he pointed to the wet sheet in the sink. 
  
Rica frowned, “Ok, but this is all your fault.” 
  
He grinned, “I know.” 
  
“Hmph!” 
  
“Heh, go to bed. I won’t be long.” 
  
“Nya,” she grunted as he kissed her again before she walked away.

Ko smirked and turned back to his sink duties as he pondered the main question of the moment:  How the heck am I going to dry this sheet? 
  
  
  
… 

12