Chapter 34- Champagne for Everyone! (Part One)
351 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten Thirty pm- Club Panther,  Manhattan 
  
Wearing a crisp, deep grey suit with a black open collared shirt, that Reyna bought for him, Ko strutted into the Panther night club. With the music pumping and surrounded by Han clan soldiers, Ko acknowledged the girls on the dance floor who broke their necks to get a glimpse of the young boss’s swagger as he passed them by.  
  
What pointless theater, he thought as him and his crew ascended a plush staircase to a private floor he’d reserved inside the giant club. VIP in full effect as the bouncers accompanied Ko and his entourage inside a penthouse like room that overlooked the main dance floor. And when he stepped inside the luxury space he immediately spotted his guests. 
  
Two drop dead beautiful women danced to the club’s music while wearing slim black and baby blue dresses respectively. Ko recognized their hair colors. Auburn and blonde. But behind the women stood five big brute men. Their guards no doubt. And to their left sat Suzy Hwang. She looked cute with her bob haircut and white dress, but her face wore pure fear. Until she saw Ko. 
  
“Ko!” Suzy leapt up to run toward him but one of the brutes grabbed her arm and yanked her back on the couch. 
  
Ko grit his teeth at the sight of the man holding Suzy against her will, but he kept cool. Tonight wasn’t the night for trouble, maybe. 
  
“Hello!” greeted the auburn haired woman in her stunning black wrap skirt, “You must be Ko.” She looked him up and down while the blonde eyed him from the side. 
  
Ko bowed. “Correct. I’m Ko, and your names are-” 
  
“Viktoria and Lilia,” spoke a sultry voice over the music as a woman in a form fitting silver dress stepped out from Ko’s army of Han soldiers. Her name-
  
“Reyna Rai?” cried the auburn haired woman named Viktoria. Her eyes widened as the infamous Reyna stepped forward all lean and sexy in her silver heels. And directly behind Reyna stood none other than, Bad Tara, the boss of all bosses, wearing a deep dark gold dress, with her hair did. 
  
“Hello Viktoria, Lilia, Rég nem láttalak!” said Reyna in flawless Hungarian. 
  
Seemingly in shock Viktoria and Lilia stared slack jawed at Reyna and Tara, before Viktoria responded in her seductive accent. “Yes, Reyna, it has been a long time!”  
  
“Oh right, so you guys know each other?” asked Tara, “I’m Tara, by the way!” she greeted Viktoria and Lilia who both smiled and shook her hand. 
  
And Ko couldn’t help but to chuckle. Because Boss Bad Tara had no idea who Viktoria and Lilia really were. The plan was this: Reyna called Tara up and invited her out to meet some hot friends of hers. So Tara, thinking she’d get laid, got all dolled up and met with Ko and Reyna to attend this impromptu party. So now in Panther nightclub stood four of the most dangerous women in New York City. 
  
“Nice to meet you, Tara. I hear you are an important person, yes?” Viktoria cooed, moving close.  
  
Tara blushed and locked arms with Viktoria before whispering back, “That’s right girl. I’m like the mayor of this city!” 
  
“Oh really!” Viktoria beamed, “So does the mayor dance?” 
  
“What?” Tara smiled, “I got moves!” 
  
But Reyna interrupted, “Yeah well, we’ll see your moves after a glass of champagne, because I’m parched!” she said glaring daggers at Viktoria. 
  
“Ahh?” Viktoria smirked, “So Reyna, is Tara your girlfriend?” 
  
“Depends on the day of the week,” Reyna snapped back with a hard stance as her and Viktoria locked eyes in a stare down. 
  
Clueless Tara gaped at both of them, “Hey! I thought you guys were friends. No need to fuss over me!” she yelped before taking each lady on opposite arms. “Come on ladies, the night is young and there’s champagne for everyone! Ha!” 
  
“You are so right!” Viktoria smiled. 
  
“I try to be!” Tara nodded. 
  
And as three stepped off to the luxury couches with bottle service, Reyna glanced back at Ko. And Ko glanced back at her, and thought,I hope you know what you’re doing, Reyna. 
  
Ko and Lilia 
  
While Viktoria walked off with Reyna and Tara to sip champagne, Lilia turned to Ko. “Oh my god. That’s the Villain Reyna Rai. Do you know who that woman is?” she asked with her heavy Hungarian accent. 
  
Ko nodded, “Yes, I’m quite aware of Reyna’s reputation. And I’m aware of yours too, Lilia Kosa.” 
  
“Heh!” she smiled, “So Reyna told you about me, and now she’s here in this club.” Lilia glanced at the couch where Tara sat sipping champagne with Viktoria on her right and Reyna on her left. 
  
“Yes, she did. And if you’re wondering about Boss Tara. Don't worry, she has no idea who you girls really are,” said Ko. 
  
“First of all I'm not worried," said Lilia leaning close to Ko, "However I am curious. Why did you invite Tara here?” 
  
Ko squinted, “Because here with Reyna and myself, we can keep her safe from you and Viktoria. Just in case you had different plans for the evening.” 
  
“Ya? Who’s to say we don’t, Rifleman?” Lilia teased, but Ko glanced past her at Suzy on the couch. 
  
“We agreed you’d let Suzy go if I came here,” said Ko. 
  
"Aaah..I see now." Lilia looked back at the couch then stepped in Ko’s face. “It seems Viktoria was right about you, Ko. That all of these stupid women are your weakness. And from what I understand you enjoy risking your life to save them. Hell, you even had to rescue your rifle girlfriend Rica from me!” she hissed placing her palms on Ko’s chest, feeling him up. 
  
“No,” said Ko, removing her hands. “You’re mistaken, Lilia. I didn’t rescue Rica from you,” he cupped her face, “I rescued you from her.”  
  
“Is that what you really think?” Lilia yelped while pushing away from Ko. But her anger faded quickly as she smiled again, “I see how you are. But let’s have a drink anyway.” 
  
On her lean athletic legs Lilia twirled and strolled toward her five goons. With a hand wave she gestured to them to release Suzy. The young Korean girl immediately jumped up and ran to hug Ko. And as soon as she did that, Lilia snapped a photo of Suzy in Ko’s arms with her phone. 
  
“Perfect!” said Lilia showing the image. “Now let’s see what Rica has to say about this.” 
  
“What?” Ko gently pushed Suzy to the safety of his soldiers as he gaped at Lilia, who whipped her blonde hair back like a pole dancer while shaking her ass to the music. Ko eyed her tight body, “You don’t have Rica’s number.” 
  
“No?” Lilia twirled all seductive, “But I have Donna’s number. I got it from Suzy. And I just sent Donna this photo with instructions to forward it to Rica! Heh!” 
  
Ko balled a fist. It seemed Lilia and Viktoria wasted no time figuring out who Rica was by talking to Suzy. 
  
“Lilia?” 
  
“Ya?” 
  
“What do you and Viktoria want?” Ko asked. 
  
“I already told you. The Turks want Tara dead, control of the docks, and control of the whole damn city. And the reason Viktoria asked you to come out dancing was to tell you to stay out of our way or we’ll hunt down all of your girlfriends, to include the Rifle Bitch and the toddler, Kayla!” She backed up with a evil smirk, “And don’t think we’re afraid of Reyna. Viktoria is just as deadly as she is.” 
  
“Really?” Ko nodded, “Now who are you convincing when you say that? Me, or yourself?” 
  
“Hahah!” Lilia laughed while pouring two glasses of vodka on ice, “Don’t be a fool, Ko. The writing is on the wall. Tara is going to lose this war of attrition and when the Turks take the docks they will have need of an East Asian connection to manage the shipping from South Korea.” She handed him a glass, “Cheers!” 
  
They tapped glasses as Ko eyed the kittenish blonde, and her sharp blue eyes. “Are you offering me a job?” he asked 
  
“Maybe,” she answered with a sip. 
  
“But you already have Jun-Seo and the Kims working with you,” said Ko. 
  
“Oh yes, Jun-Seo the woman beater!” Lilia said while twerking her ass on Ko’s crotch, “Yeah, no. I dont think-” 
  
Ko’s phone suddenly buzzed. He checked the display, and played cool. “I have to take this call,” he said to Lilia. 
  
“Ya!” she smiled, “I know you have to take that call. And when you do, you make sure you tell that skinny little girl you are out with a real woman!” 
  
Ko squinted at Lilia before answering the phone. 
  
“Hello?” 
  
“Ko, you motherfucker! Why are you out dancing with Donna’s friend when I’m in bed all messed up?”  
  
“Rica!” Ko walked away from Lilia, “It’s not like that at all, I’m not running around on you. In fact I’m with your mother-” 
  
“With my mom? Where? At a night club, Ko? Great, while I sit home getting phone calls from the doctor who tested my blood fo-” 
  
“What?” Ko shouted, “Tested your blood for what? What happened?” 
  
“The lab, well..” She stopped yelling, “Umm, they said I’m ok, just-” 
  
“Is that Rica Reyes on the phone?” Lilia’s voice sang at Ko. He jumped at the sight of her directly behind him, smiling with a glass of vodka in her hand. “Hello Rica!” she shouted. 
  
Crap! Ko pushed Lilia away and tried to walk off. Too late. 

“Who the hell is that saying hi to me, Ko? Is it the same chick you hugging in the picture, or another one? Hmph!” 
  
“Ah! Rica! Listen I’ll explain everything to you la-” 
  
“No, where are you?” Rica barked on the line. 
  
“I told you, out with your mom.” 
  
“Oooh, that was the wrong answer you stupid boy!” 
  
“Rica, I’ll call you back!” 
  
“Don’t bother!” Click! Rica hung up on him. 
  
Oi little boss, why are you so troublesome? Ko shook his head, but Lilia popped up from behind, feeling him up. 
  
“Your girlfriend barks like a chihuahua. A real jealous type, hmm?” 
  
“Tsk,” Ko pulled away, “It seems my actions aren’t always clear to her.” 
  
“Aww,” Lilia put her drink down and pushed back her long hair. “Deal with your noisy pet later. Right now I’m here.” Her hips gyrating to the music, “So let’s dance!” 
  
Ko grit his teeth. “You just want to bend me like every other girl.” 
  
“No, Ko. You let those girls bend you!” she danced low and arose with her arms around his neck to whisper, “And don’t you ever compare me to those other bitches, Rifleman.” 
  
“Hmph!” Ko squinted his eyes tight… 
  
  
....and danced with Lilia. 

 

..

12