Volva Alternate Version (Disregard if you don’t wanna read it)
537 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Anyway, this is the alternate version of the Volva scene. Also since this is a rape scene here is the obligatory trigger warning. I don't want to stir up any bad memories. There are reasons why this was scrapped. If you don't want to read it just skip it and go on to the next chapter. It changes barely anything with regard to the story experience. 

Please keep in mind this is NOT CANON. I'm only posting this because some of you are curious. The idea for this component was to give more development to what the three slaves lived through. But that has been postponed to later down the line the story. 

 

Volva Alternate Version 

Volva was walking to the baths when it happened. The baths were a little distance away from the main room but it was in a supposedly private section of the castle. Or perhaps not, since this area wasn't actively guarded. It was just an area where there would be no reason to be there unless you were the heroes.

Volva thought she was safe so she decided to head to bathes from the attendants room alone. Alfie was chatting with Momo and Amethine so she told Volva to go ahead. When Volva turned the corner to the baths she bumped into a fat nobleman. She wasn’t expecting anyone to be here, as far as she knew everyone was in the common room when she left.

Volva fell backward onto the floor and she looked up fearfully at the man. Bumping into a master in breedings pans meant a punishment…

Volva saw the nobleman’s gaze move over her body and she saw the beginnings of lust begin to appear in his eyes. His gaze then locked onto her chest and Volva looked down to see her nightgown askew. The nightgown was meant for Lady Charlotte so that meant it was too small for her, especially in the chest region. The fall had knocked one of the straps holding the nightgown up loose and now the fabric was pulled taut against her chest. She could see the contour of her breasts pressing against the thin cloth and her nipples looked like two peaks poking upwards.

“You dare to strike an aristocrat such as me?” the nobleman asked.

“I am sorry…” Volva said as she instinctively got on her knees and bowed. Following to a tee the mannerisms that have been taught to her.

“You were trained by Brareil, no? You should know that a demi-human like you must never strike a human.” the nobleman said.

“I am sorry…”  Volve repeated again.

“You must be punished.” the nobleman said as he reached down and grabbed her arm. 

The nobleman dragged Volva into the bath area and shoved her into one of the private changing rooms. Vovla stood silently as the Nobleman closed the wooden door.

“Undress…” the nobleman said lustfully.

“But… the heroes said…” Volva began, she knew what was going to happen and the instructions of the heroes still rang in her mind. They were not agree to anyform of intercourse when demanded by others.

The Nobleman reached forward and grabbed the back of furlike hair. Volva felt the familiar feeling of pain in her scalp and she stilled. This was how the handlers in the breeding pens controlled them, when their hair was grabbed it meant, be silent and obey…

“You still dare to talk back. I gave you command slave. Undress.” the nobleman said as he released her hair.

Volva instinctively moved the straps that were holding the nightgown up and the gown slid down her body until it was at her ankles. Volva felt her mind go blank as she defaulted onto her training, it was the only way to reduce the pain and minimise punishment. Bring your mind faraway, detach from reality and just let what will happen, happen…

“Undress…” the man said again as he looked at her black lace panties.

Volva obeyed and the panties was now on the floor as she stepped out of the pile of clothes.

“Good…” the man said as he reached out and grabbed her breasts. Volva didn’t make a sound as she felt him give them a squeeze. She felt him pinch her hard nipples between his fingers and she tried to ignore the pain. 

“Hmm I need to get you ready it seems...” the man said as he flicked her nipples a shock of pain coursed up her body. Volva was familiar with this action it was to get her nipples erect, sure enough when the man grabbed her breast she felt her nipples were now hard.

The man then reached down and ran a finger along her opening. 

“It seems you aren’t ready…” the man said as he noted her dry opening. 

“Don’t worry I have just the thing. You see, slave I came by today because I wanted to try either you or your twin out. I was on the list of buyers for the two of you. I paid a hefty bidding deposit but the heroes decided to take you. That’s 50 platinum down the drain, so I think it’s time you start paying me back.” the man said as he reached into this pocket and took out a small pill.

“I came prepared slave, it’s a lot weaker than the potion but it’ll do for fifteen minutes.” the man said as he held the pill to her face.

“Swallow it…” the man commanded, Volva took the pill and swallowed it robotically. Her eyes glazed over and dull. The eighteen years of programming taking control. The Brareil family pedigree is famous for a reason…

Volva immediately felt her body start to grow hot and as the man continued to rub her petals she felt a heat start to rise from within her nethers. Volva felt her breathing quicken as the pleasure started to flood her mind.

“Hmm… looks like you are ready… but first a taste.” the man said as he bent down and shoved his face against her nethers. Vovla gasped as she felt him pry her petals apart as he began lapping at her entrance like a dog. Volva let out a strained moan at the stimulation as he thrust his tongue into her. Then the man pulled away and Volva was left panting and sweaty, leaning against the wall.

“Not bad, now for the main event…” the man said as he unbuckled his pants. Volva looked down and saw his erect member. In the back of her mind Volva thought how small it looked compared to Ivans, at least it wouldn’t hurt…

Ivan felt the man lift up one of her legs exposing her glistening entrance. Then Volva felt the tip at her entrance. The man fumbled as he tried to get it in, but his member was soft and flaccid even when erect. He just couldn’t get it into her tight entrance.

Volva following her training reached down with one hand and pried her petals apart. The man looked up at her and smiled.

“You want this, don't you slut? You like being violated don’t you?” the man asked huskily.

“Yes master…” Volva replied as she robotically followed the script she had been taught.

The man looked down eagerly and with a thrust he was in. The man became to thrust as Volva stood there letting the man do what he wanted. He was so small compared to Ivan and he wasn’t nearly big enough to satisfy the growing heat in her nethers.

The man groaned as Volva felt each thrust as his member pierced her. She was familiar with the effects of the pill, her masters had taught her how to react when under its influence. When a woman did not desire a man her nethers would be dry which meant it wasn’t pleasurable for the man. So this pill would serve to make the woman desire the man to an extent.

Volva felt her breaths increase as each thrust brought a small amount of pleasure to her. Volva felt the man grab one of her breasts as she thrust his mouth against hers. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and she brought her tongue to his as they kissed.

Then the man broke for air and pulled his member out. Volva felt him roughly turn her around and Volva obediently stuck her rear out. Then Volva felt him enter her again and he began to thrust with renewed vigor. She felt both of his hands reach forward and grabbed her breasts. 

The man began groaning and panting like a dog but Volva let out a false moan as she followed her training.

Then the man grabbed her tail and pulled…

The pain went up her spine like a lightning bolt. She felt her thigh muscles instinctively clench and her inner walls closed around his member. Then he let out a final groan as he thrust in as deep as he could. Volva felt his member twitch as she felt his seed pour into her. There wasn’t much but she could still feel the heat of the seed inside her. Volva waited for the voice in her head to tell her if she was pregnant. But after a few seconds of silence no voice sounded out, looks like she would not be having his child…

“Ahhh… pity you won’t be having my brat. Then again getting a mutt like you pregnant is difficult for a human like me. Your filthy body can’t handle the purity of human seed afterall.” the man said as he pulled his member out. Volva felt his seed slowly drip out and run down her thigh.

“You enjoyed it didn’t you slut?” the man asked.

“Yes master, use me as much as you desire…” Volva replied through her pants.

“Well not today, attempting to give you the honour that is my children is tiring work.” the man said as Volva heard him pull his pants out.

“It’s a pity I could not purchase you and your sister. I would have liked to enjoy both of you at once.” the man said as he buttoned up his pants. Volva just stood there with her rear still hanging out as she turned around to look at him.

“If you tell the heroes I’ll kill you, so keep this to yourself.” the man commanded.

“Yes master.” Volva replied.

“Good.” The man said as he opened the door and left.

With the man gone Volva slowly returned to her senses and she stood back up. The pill was still affecting her, he only lasted about five minutes so Volva still needed to fix the rest herself. She knew what to do…

Volva realised she had just been… What was it Lady Charlotte called it? Raped? Lady Charlotte told her it was a horrible thing but Volva didn’t feel anything. This was what she was supposed to be used for, her intimate moments with Ivan sama were just blessings.

So with that thought in mind Volva picked up her clothes and exited the room. She headed for the baths intent on cleaning her nethers while fondling herself to relieve the effects of the potion...

7