Chapter 99*
1.8k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Note: Well we are about half way through the volume and there will be 2 more r18 chapters in the volume. You guys can probably guess what will happen... well I guess we will see :)

That aside, we are almost done with this arc and MC will start powering up within a couple chapters from now. About time he gets that 2nd skill... 

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!


Upon retrieving the sword, the group activated the teleportation formation returning to the previous small hole in the mountain before they headed back to the Southern Stronghold.

Retracing their path through the region, they walked for days and peacefully returned.

As they entered the city, they were instantly noticed. Rather, it was Zhao Xieren that was noticed. “My lady! You’re finally back!” A middle-aged man worriedly called out as he started running towards them. 

“Did I not tell cousin Xun I was going to be gone for one to two weeks?” Zhao Xieren said as she acted a little annoyed. 

“I know but-“ The man started talking.

“Please do not treat me like a child anymore,” Zhao Xieren interrupted him.

“M-my apologies. It’s just everyone is worried about you,” the man replied.

“I know. Alright, where is brother and cousin?” Zhao Xieren said. Obviously, she had gotten the message across to the man.

“Please follow me, my lady,” The man bowed.

Zhao Xieren turned to look at Qian Yu who pointed towards a building, “We’ll be staying in the same place as before.”

Zhao Xieren followed Qian Yu’s finger before she left with the servant, “Alright, let’s go.”

“Alright ladies, shall we enjoy ourselves?” Qian Yu turned to the beautiful girls by his side.

“Mhm,” “Of course, master” The two of them quickly hooked their arms around Qian Yu’s.

“Let’s first treat ourselves to some food! Then we can go shopping or something,” Qian Yu pulled them along.

The hours passed as Qian Yu went on his two-girl date. Finally, night time drew close.

“Master, I shall book my own room,” Zhen Yue said.

Knowing what she meant, Sun Hong looked at her with a smile. Qian Yu too, knew her intentions as he nodded, “Alright, that’s fine.”

Entering their own room, Qian Yu and Sun Hong immediately started kissing as they rolled onto the bed.

“I’ve been so worried about you in the last few months,” Qian Yu said. 

“Eh? I’m a lot stronger than you, you should be worried about yourself,” Sun Hong said. 

“Well, knowing you and how much you fight, your life is a lot riskier than mine,” Qian Yu explained as he started groping Sun Hong’s body.

“Hehe, do you want to lose that fast?” Sun Hong said.

“Hmph, before, you could beat me but now it’s different,” Qian Yu said confidently. With all his cultivating sessions with Zhen Yue, Qian Yu didn’t believe Sun Hong could beat him on the bed.

Qian Yu started removing her black robes. Underneath, a red pair of lingerie laid there. The bottom piece was exquisite with a few flowers interwoven on the silk. Meanwhile, the top piece had the same design as it covered the bottom half of her chest.

“Mmm,” Sun Hong let out a muffled moan as Qian Yu pushed the bra upward grabbing her breasts. They weren’t as big as Zhen Yue but they still felt amazing as Qian Yu fingers melted into them.

“You’ve become more aggressive,” Sun Hong said with a smile. Obviously, it was something she liked.

“You should prepare yourself,” Qian Yu chuckled as he started sucking on the erect nipples. At the same time, he moved one of his hands downward. Easily, his finger slipped in as he started re-exploring the cavern after a few months.

“Ah! It’s been so long,” Sun Hong moaned as a wave of pleasure hit her body.

Moving downwards, Qian Yu used his hands to spread her legs and inserted his tongue into her cavern. Additionally, he started stimulating her clitoris with one of his hands, something they had never done before.

“What the?” Sun Hong was startled as she felt something completely new.

“You like it?” Qian Yu said for a brief moment.

“I see why you’re so cocky,” Looking at his smile, Sun Hong’s smile grew even wider both due to the pleasure and seeing Qian Yu’s action. Her competitive flame was lit.

*Slurp!* Continuing sucking on her erect nipple, he started inserting his fingers until her moist cavern. 

“Oh god, I can’t!” Sun Hong yelled out under Qian Yu’s relentless fingering.

*Swish!* In a few minutes, her back arched as she released her yin qi, sprinkling it all over Qian Yu.

“Ahh,” Qian Yu too felt pleasure as he felt the rich yin qi. ‘Holy crap, Sun Hong’s qi is truly marvelous. As expected of a Martial Fighter,’ Qian Yu thought to himself. 

“0-1,” Qian Yu smirked and teased her.

“Hmph, I’ll tie the score up right now,” Sun Hong said as she got up. Removing Qian Yu’s shirt and pants, she was finally reunited with his little brother.

“Hello, little one,” Sun Hong smiled.

However, before she could start servicing the rod, Qian Yu intervened.

“Let’s just start the real battle,” Qian Yu pushed Sun Hong back down as he positioned his rod in front of her garden.

“What? That’s not fair,” Sun Hong pouted.

“Hehe, it’s not like we made any rules or anything. You didn’t object earlier,” Qian Yu chuckled.

Yet she didn’t decline as she encouraged him instead, “You naughty boy... come then, let’s see what you’ve got.”

“It’s my pleasure,” using his hands to spread her legs once more, Qian Yu looked at the beautiful V-shaped legs. Staring at the garden overflowing with nectar, Qian Yu pushed forward without saying anything more.

“Finally!” Sun Hong said as she felt Qian Yu’s rod filling her inside. Her cheeks began to redden as she anticipated their intercourse.

Similarly, Qian Yu was delighted as well to be one with Sun Hong as he started thrusting. Every thrust was like an attack that continued to violate and make a mess of Sun Hong’s body.

“Y-you h-have b-become ah! B-better! Ah!” Sun Hong couldn’t talk normally as she struggled to suppress her moans.

Leaning forward, Qian Yu started sucking on Sun Hong’s breast again, harassing one of her nipples. As he did, Qian Yu felt her body convulse.

*Splash* All of a sudden, Qian Yu felt a sudden release of Yin Qi from Sun Hong. Obviously, she had climaxed.

“You truly are rusty, this is going to be easier than I thought,” Qian Yu cockily said, seeing she had climaxed 2 times already. 

 Sun Hong’s euphoric expression disappeared as she heard that and a devilish smile appeared, “Honey, don’t you think you’re underestimating me?”

“Hehe, we’ll see about that,” Qian Yu smiled back as he returned to thrusting.

“Y-you’re s-so impatient!” Sun Hong yelled. Obviously, she wanted to take a small break as her body was a little sensitive after her climax but Qian Yu had instead taken full advantage of this.

“Ah!”

“Ahhh!”

“It feels great!”

Sun Hong only grew louder and louder as she no longer repressed her moans.

“Are you close to climaxing again?” Soon, Qian Yu felt his limit approaching. However, he could feel that Sun Hong was close to climaxing as well.

“Y-yes!” Sun Hong managed to voice out.

“I’m going to cum soon too! Let’s do it together!” Qian Yu yelled as he pulled out of Sun Hong and used his hands to stimulate her clitoris instead, pushing her to her climax.

“Mmm me too! Again!” Sun Hong yelled.

*Splat!* *Phoosh!* The two yelled as they both climaxed at the same time. Sun Hong had once again sprayed her Yin Qi over Qian Yu while Qian Yu had shot his Yang Qi all over Sun Hong’s stomach.

After a few seconds, Sun Hong realized what happened. Scooping a bit of the Yang Qi off her stomach, she put her finger in her mouth as she asked, “Why did you do that? It’s such a waste and hassle to clean.”

“Haha, just felt like it,” Qian Yu looked away as he immediately grew hard again seeing her do that. After all his time with Zhen Yue, Qian Yu realized that when he ejaculated inside, he tended to release more. As such, Qian Yu decided to ejaculate outside as it would let him save a little of his qi.

“Hmph, fine. Anyways, it’s my turn to be on top, 1-3 right?” Sun Hong said as she flipped Qian Yu around.

Getting on top of Qian Yu, Sun Hong gently grabbed Qian Yu’s rod as she guided it to the entrance of her cave.

*Smack* Then she sat down as she let Qian Yu swiftly enter her.

“Mmm ahh!” Sun Hong moaned as she felt Qian Yu’s rod enter her. Each position was different as it allowed Qian Yu’s rod to reach different spots in different angles.

*Slap slap* Sun Hong currently had her butt facing Qian Yu and was straddling upright with two hands on the bed as she started to bend her knees to go up and down.

Seeing Sun Hong’s beautiful butt in front of him, Qian Yu dipped his fingers into them and started kneading them.

*Squish!*

“Mmm!” Sun Hong moaned as she felt Qian Yu tightly grab her ass. 

*Slap slap!* Nonetheless, Sun Hong’s speed continued to become faster and faster as she got used to the position.

“I’m going to cum soon damn it,” Qian Yu said, realizing that at this rate, he won’t be able to make Sun Hong climax two times before he ejaculated. In this position, he could only stimulate her butt which was less sensitive than breast and clitoris, well at least for Sun Hong in this case.

“Me too! Hehe, just let it all out in me,” Sun Hong looked back and smiled as she continued moving her hips.

“It’s coming then!” Qian Yu yelled out as he gripped Sun Hong’s butt harder than ever before.

*Splat* Qian Yu released his Yang Qi deep into Sun Hong’s womb.

*Swish* Feeling the hot liquid invade her garden, Sun Hong shivered as her body climaxed too.

“Ahh,” Qian Yu sighed in relief as he climaxed. Unlike before, he ejaculated much longer.

“Oh my god, it feels so much better when you cum inside. And there’s a lot more as well. Hmph, seems like you were being a little sneaky earlier. You must cum inside from now on!” Sun Hong pouted as she stopped straddling Qian Yu. On her knees, she looked downwards as she saw Qian Yu’s cum slowly drip out from her vagina.

“Fine fine,” Qian Yu knew that his secret was exposed and could only comply with it.

“Should I change positions?” Sun Hong asked.

“No it’s fine,” Qian Yu replied. Getting up, with Sun Hong still on her knees and her back facing him, grabbed her waist and pulled it towards him as his little brother found its way into the cavern once again.

“Hehe, it’s in again?” Sun Hong smiled.

The night was young.

24