Chapter 100
1.3k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Knock knock* Zhen Yue knocked on the door the next morning.

‘I wonder how it went,’ Zhen Yue thought as she waited. The moaning had gone on for hours and was a few hours longer than Qian Yu and Zhen Yue’s normal 2 or 3 hours sessions.

Hearing the moans, Zhen Yue wasn’t able to sleep the whole time as a result and could only imagine what was going on.

*Click* the door opened up as Sun Hong appeared.

“Good morning,” Sun Hong smiled as she welcomed Zhen Yue in.

“Thank you, good morning to you as well,” Zhen Yue nodded and entered the room. 

*Sniff* The dense smell of sex lingering in the air immediately assaulted her as she entered the room. Normally, it was fine and bearable when she cultivated with Qian Yu since they could gradually get used to the smell as it became more dense. Today though, was different.

“Zhen Yue? Good morning,” A tired voice resounded from the bed. Qian Yu was still naked and hadn’t gotten out of bed yet.

“Hello master,” Zhen Yue replied as she opened a window to freshen up the room.

“He’s still a little tired from yesterday night,” Sun Hong commented from the side.

“Ah?” Zhen Yue was startled. She glanced at the two, realizing what happened. “Ahem, sister Sun is really formidable,” Zhen Yue's face was bright red.

“Hahaha,” Sun Hong laughed as she heard Zhen Yue.

“May I know the specifics?” Zhen Yue was curious.

“Hmm, I think the score was 13-10 or something like that. I climaxed 13 times, Qian Yu 10 times.” Sun Hong explained.

‘10 times!? That’s almost twice than what Master normally does!’ Zhen Yue was shocked. At the same time, her respect for Sun Hong only grew larger.

“Even though I came more than him, I could have kept going but Qian Yu gave up after he ejaculated 10 times. Anyways, I’ll go wash up right now,” Sun Hong left to the bathroom.

“Ahh, is that so…” Zhen Yue said, now a little frightened by Sun Hong’s strength.

Then, she hurried over to the bed where Qian Yu was lying as she said, “Poor master, let me massage your back for you.”

“Thank you,” Qian Yu tiredly said as he rolled over.

“Anyways, what’s the plan for today? We don’t know when sister Zhao is coming over,” Zhen Yue said.

“I’ll get up soon, in a hour or something. Maybe two… maybe three actually,” Qian Yu covered his head with a pillow to block the sunlight. He wasn’t only physically tired but also mentally. Sun Hong had practically drained all his Yang Qi and he was in a similar state to qi exhaustion.

*Knock knock* A door knock interrupted Qian Yu.

“Hm? Who is it?” Zhen Yue glanced at the door.

“She called room service earlier. We are pretty hungry,” Qian Yu replied.

“Ok, I’ll get the door,” Zhen Yue stopped massaging as she left to get the door.

*Click* The door opened as a familiar girl stood outside.

“Sister Zhao!?” Zhen Yue was flustered. It was so early in the morning still.

“Hello sister Zhen,” Zhao Xieren bowed as she walked forward a few steps.

“Sister! Don’t come in!” Zhen Yue tried to block her.

“AH!?” Zhao Xieren suddenly yelled out. The dense smell had hit her, sending her stumbling back a little.

“Poison?” Zhao Xieren quickly thought. She quickly shook her head. Zhao Xieren had caught her arm and was perfectly fine. Additionally, Qian Yu had sat up and was curiously looking over.

“Ahem, sister Zhao, maybe we should leave first?” Zhen Yue suggested.

“It’s alright, I was just a little surprised,” Zhao Xieren was only taken by surprise earlier.

She glanced at Qian Yu, making eye contact and realized he didn't have a shirt on. “Ahem, what was that smell though?” she averted her gaze.

“Uhh, sister Zhao...  it’s just a new perfume that we were testing… but we accidentally sprayed too much so the smell is really strong,” Zhen Yue quickly said with a bead of sweat running down her forehead. 

“Ah? New perfume?” Zhao Xieren repeated.

“I’ve never smelled this type before…” Zhao Xieren started talking. However, she suddenly felt that her body was a little different. Specifically, her lower half had a tingling sensation and she felt a little hot all now.

“It’s a little interesting…” Zhao Xieren forced a smile. 

“Ahem ahem, you might need to get used to this smell,” Zhen Yue coughed, feeling a little bad. 

“Anyways, I will wait outside,” Zhao Xieren bowed as she left the room. She had invaded their privacy when they were still not ready and any more would be inappropriate for a noble lady like her.

Moaning, Qian Yu didn’t go back to sleep as he instead sat upright and started cultivating. Feeling the quality of the yin qi in him, Qian Yu turned ecstatic, once again reminding him of when he first cultivated with Sun Hong. Now though, there was an even larger gap between the two. Qian Yu was still in the qi gathering stages while Sun Hong was a Martial Fighter.

‘At this rate, I will need two weeks at most before I ascend to the 9th stage and enter soul foundation,’ Qian Yu was jumping with joy. As soon as he entered the 9th stage, his qi would be strong enough and his understanding of the technique was already considered proficient that he could instantly try to ascend! Without Sun Hong, he would have estimated it would have taken him another month, but now, this was easily at least two times faster.

Before long, Sun Hong had finished cleaning up and Qian Yu took his turn as well. An hour later, they were eating lunch with Zhao Xieren.

“So what happened?” Qian Yu finally asked Zhao Xieren about the spirit vein. Similarly, Zhen Yue and Sun Hong were both curious as well. 

“Well, since the location is so close to our country, we were able to send reinforcements a lot faster and managed to wipe out the unknown group and get a hold of the spirit vein,” Zhao Xieren stated. 

The others nodded upon hearing that, something they had already expected.

“Even though our forces managed to get a hold of the spirit veins, the news was leaked to the other countries since there were many that managed to escape. The other countries are sending diplomats over to discuss the ownership of the spirit vein, since it’s technically not under our country…” Zhao Xieren sighed. 

“...” Qian Yu felt it was unfair. The spirit vein was the closest to their country but they couldn’t retain its ownership despite that. From the pressure of the three other countries, they would have to yield and share it.

“Well, anyways, it’s not our problem anymore. Towards these matters, we can’t influence it in any way. Will we be heading back to the sect soon?” Qian Yu asked. 

“Yes. My brother and the ones not from the sect have already left. As for us, we will be leaving in a few hours,” Zhao Xieren replied. 

“Alright, sounds good…” Qian Yu said. Then he turned to Sun Hong, “What about you? What about your plans?” Knowing that she had to go find her master’s inheritance and her natural personality, it was likely that she wouldn’t stay long. 

“I still need to travel to the other continents but I think I will stay for a couple months or half a year,” Sun Hong said. 

“A few months!?” Qian Yu exclaimed. It was much longer than compared to the few weeks they spent together in the Soba Empire.

“Mhm, last time it was different but now there’s not a real rush. If anything, I want to focus on improving your strength,” Sun Hong continued. 

“That’s great!” Qian Yu couldn’t hide his joy seeing Sun Hong wanted to stay and help him at her own expense and time. 

“Anyways, where are you planning to travel after?” Qian Yu asked.

“I’ve already traveled through the Soba Empire, Dark Empire, Central Union and the Eastern Islands Alliance. I was planning to travel to the Western Continent afterwards,” Sun Hong said. 

“Western Continent?” Qian Yu repeated. It was the continent on the far left side of the world, just below the equator, and was far larger than the Southern Ice Continent as well. 

“Uhm, Sister Sun Hong? I will be going there after I become a Martial Fighter. It would be nice if we could go together,” Zhao Xieren suddenly interjected. 

“What?” It was the first time Qian Yu had heard of this.

“I will be joining a small sect over there. It’s related to wind, more specifically, music,” Zhao Xieren explained.

Qian Yu fell silent hearing her. Music and sound was related to the wind laws so it would definitely be beneficial for her. 

“Of course that is fine. If it is like that, travelling after you become a Martial Fighter will be nice. It  may take more than half a year but I don’t mind,” Sun Hong said. 

Hearing Zhao Xieren was leaving, Qian Yu felt a little sad. However, knowing that Sun Hong and Zhao Xieren would be travelling together, his heart felt more at ease.

“Well, that’s a long way from now, let’s enjoy the time slowly. We’ll see what happens,” Qian Yu cheered up.

Finishing their meal, they headed around the city before boarding the Zhao Family’s flying artifact once again.

20