Prologue 02 – Status System Set-up Tutorial
7k 14 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Mmmmm, huh?'

Admin notice: Update successfully, User Louise Croix have been successfully integrated with the Primordial Trap System. Time remaining until the user has gained full sentience, 23 hours, 56 minutes and 26 seconds. It is advised that the user explore the system while in the safety of the Tree of Life's Pod. 

While the user remains inside the Life Pod of the Tree of Life, the system will help the user gain a bit of knowledge regarding the different functions of the System. It will also serves as a resting place were the user will not feel hungry nor tired. Only 24 hours can be used inside the Pod after waking up.

First and formost think about 'Status', only the user can see the following screens so be discrite where you read them. There is also a small hud on the top right corner of your vision that will display your vital resources such as remaining health, remaining mana and remaining stamina.

Every Sentient creature has a system, though not as advance as this one. They also gain levels and skills through their system. The Tree of Life system prevents anyone from appraising other people's stats. It is advised that you don't tell anyone who you don't trust completely about your special system, some people may have hidden agendas that may ruin your experience in this world.

'What the hell are this... glass screens? mmmm right the system... I'm a cute trap now I guess... what the actual hell... why is everything green and warm... mmmm a pod? So I will take 24hours to learn what I can...a tutorial? that explains it... I guess...

I can barely see my arms if I hold them close to my face. Delicate hands... my skin also looks really smooth too... I guess I look kinda similar to how I looked... why am I a trap again... I can't see past my chest but my chest and belly feels really smooth and toned. Any way better get back to my system..... on the top right corner of my vision there is in did a small hud with three bars... let's continue with the tutorial I guess.. 'Status'.'

Name: Louise Croix 

Level: 05 (000/100%)

Main Class: n/a

Sub Class: n/a

Free Stat Points: 50

Strength: 001 +

Dexterity: 001 +

Agility: 001 +

Endurence: 001 +

Vitality: 001 +

Magic: 026 +

Charisma: 036 +

Luck: 001 +

Health Point: 220

Stamina Points: 220

Mana Points: 720

Trap points: 10

Primordial Points: 5

'My status looks really bad but I have 50 free points to increase my stats, that Trixie Goddess said her blessing gave me a base boost to both magic and charisma.... basically 12 free levels plus my 5, I am 17 levels ahead I guess.... where should I put my points....'

Admin Notice: Congratulation, for opening your Status sceeen for the first time, the user has gain and aditional 10 free status points as a reward. Now here is the basic information about about the different parameters the user can increase with said points. 

Strength: Points spent on Strength will directly affect how much physical power you can put behind physical attacks or actions, like running, jumping, holding and equipping heavier items, etc.

Dexterity: Points spent on Dexterity will directly affect precision and flexibility, it also affect your reaction speed and reflexes. Inirectly affect attack speed and lighter weapon mastering.

Agility: Points spent on Agility will directly affect movement and attack speed. Indirectly is will also affect flexibility and Stamina regeneration.

Endurance: Points spent on Endurance will directly affect how much Stamina you get and how fast it will regenerate, it also increases your status ailment resistence and recovery rate.

Vitality: Points spent on Vitality will directly affect how many Health points you get and how fast it will regenerate, it also increases your physical and Knockback resistences and poise.

Magic: Points spent on Magic will directly affect the amount of Mana the user can store and wield, it will also increase how fast it can regenerate and how potent Spells can be.

Charisma: Points spent on Charisma will directly affect how the rest of the population sees you, not just physically, but also as a person and a leader, makes people believe in you more easily.

Luck: Point spent on Luck directly affect criticals and how often good things happen to you, like how often a chest will spawn in a dungeon or how often an item was crafted successfully. Each two points spent will increase luck by only one point. 

Now Spend your points how you like, it is recomended to get all stats above 10 as soon as possible, there are curses that can reduce the base value of your stats and a negative value could result in a critical failure and leave you at the mercy of your enemies. 

'Shit I need to build my character stats right now. I have read many novels to know what being at the mercy of an enemy when the Mc is a cute Trap... let's try and evade those type of scenarios as much as I can.

I have 60 points to spend thanks to that hidden mission and my 5 levels. gonna rise my luck I guess, though it takes two points for each increase I should still rise it as much as possible to enhance my chances of survival.

I'll pass on Charisma and Magic since they are already above 10 like the warning sugested. I have 40 remaining points so I should put 10 on both Dexterity, Agility and Endurance to make my survival a bit better since I will be able to traverse the forest better, I'll put 5 points on both Strength and Vitality to round my stats a bit and hit confirm. Maybe I will be able to employ some hit and run tactics. My magical bikini can potentially double my base stats if I am almost naked so I should be ok for the starting area... I hope. my body is getting warmer but it doesn't hurt that much.'

Admin notice: Congratulations on spending your first status point, the user has gained a free Mutation Ticket, Mutations are in a seperate part of your System think 'Mutations' and another display screen should appear. Mutation tickets can be exchanged for a free mutation purchase. Mutations can also be purchased by using Trap Points, which can be obtained by having sex with another living creature, the stronger said creature, the more the rewards the user will earn.

'Seriously... I feel like I raised a flag or two whatever... 'Mutations'.'

Trap Points: 10

Mutation Tickets: 1

Mutations: n/a

Mutations available:

1. Small Penis Upgrade: Increases your max Length of your penis from 5" to 6" also increases your penis girth from 1.5" to 2". Increase base Strength and Dexterity by 5, also boost Exp gain by sexual intercourse by 15%. Cost 60 TP 

2. Small Testes Upgrade: Increase the size of your Testicles by a bit and increases Virility, increasing the amount of cum you can produce, also boost Strength and Vitality by 5 and Libido by 25%. Cost 45 TP

3. Small Chest Upgrade: Increases your chest size from and A-cup to a B-cup, also increases you nipple's sensibility by 15%. Increases base Magic and Charisma by 5. Cost 2 TP

4. Small Butt Upgrade: Increases the size of your butt a little, making it more firmer and softer, the bread and butter of this system. Increase base Endurance and Charisma by 5, also boost Exp gain from sexual intercourse by 15%. Cost 3TP

5. Smoother and Healthier Skin: Increase the over all beauty, flexibility and sensitivity of your skin getting an overall more beautiful complection. By spending some mana, you can clean your entire body, also boost all stats by 4. Cost 5TP 

'Guess I will use the Ticket on the Penis upgrade and buy the last three skills, those stat boost should come in handy when I leave this Life Pod... I then choose confirm and again there was a warm feeling inside my body. My skin itches a bit but it is not umbareble.'

Admin Notice: Congratulations on gaining new Mutations, be aware that buying Mutations may hurt a bit, so don't buy them in bulk to prevent a critical failure leaving you at the mercy of your enemies. The user has gained an Ability Ticket. Ability tickets can be used to buy any skill or magic, Abilities can also be bought by using Primordial Points, which are gained automatically by leveling up. To check the Ability Shop, just think 'Abilities' and another display screen shall appear. 

'Really straight forward this Tutorial, guess Trixie was right, this is a very polished system. a bit monotonus with all those text walls but I guess I still have about 18 hours until I'm out of this Life Pod so guess I shall continue... 'Abilities'...'

Primordial Points: 5

Ability Tickets: 1

Abilities:

1. Share the Load: when having sexual intercourse with a sentient being gives both participants Exp based on the difference in level between them and the User per load. Restore some Health, Stamina and Mana whenever that person finishes inside. Increases Libido by 50%. Mana can be spent for natural Lube.

2. Super Gold Digger: Gains the Gold Special Atribute. Gain 50% more Gold Coins whenever the user open a random chest on a dungeon or when the user kills a monster. Gain an aditional 50% chance that the inside of random generated chests contain Gold Coins. Gain an aditional Luck for every Million Gold coins in your inventory max 25 Luck.

3. Blessed Child of Life: Boost regeneration by 200% also increases base Health, Stamina and Mana by 100%. 

Abilities Available:

1. Elemental Weapon Creation Magic: Channels Mana and apply one of your elemental attributes to create a temporary weapon that deals magical damage to your enemy. Last 15 minutes and cost 120 MP to cast. Cost 12PP

2. Weapon Mastery Novice: Can use any weapon at a novice level. Conjured Weapons also counts as a target of this skill, deals an additional 10% to final damage. Cost 3PP

3. Massochistic Care: Changes 50% of your pain into pleasure also gain double pleasure when the user gets pegged from behind by a stronger mate. Cost 5PP

4. Gan.....

'From what I can see Elemental Weapon Creation is a must since I have no weapon. It is the the only damaging Spell I can use for some reason so I will get it with the ticket... a part of me wants the Weapon Mastery Skill but at novice it is kind of useless and I only gain that 10% bonus damage. with practice maybe I will get some weapon proficiency.... 

The other part of me want's that Massochistic Care Skill since it will make a possible forced encounter not as painful and I also gain Exp from Sex... the other 11 skills are so so... guess I can also save those points... but maybe there is a hidden tutorial quest like with the SP and the TP... all those skills that only cost one PP are really bad... like what the hell is cum addiction... who would drink cum until you get addicted to it? Also it isn't even total inmunity, just a sligth resistence.... a whatever, Massochistic Care has more value early, I hit confirm and I doen't feel any different, there is now info of how to make any weapon I want out of my Gold Attributed Mana.'

Admin Notice: Congratulations on gaining your first skill, the user has gained an adjustable Traveler's Coat. For the final part of the tutorial the user can think of 'Inventory' and a special display screen will appear with all the stuff the user has obtained, either by a randon drop or by looting a treasure chest. Every usable Item obtained will be prepared and processed for maximun efficiency. The user can sometime obtain Equipable Items, those can also be equiped from there. There is also an anlize option to know what those Items are. Same I tems also stack on top of eachother for easier and more efficient use of the storage. there is no actual limit on what can be stored inside, aslong as it is an Item and not living.

'Holy Tits of Trixie! An integrated infinite storage that can auto loot and process materials on the go. 'Inventory!'.'

Gold: 500 Gold Coins

Food:

1. Life fruits x10: Fully restores your Health, Stamina and Fatigue, also it is equivalent to a full course meal and two litters of water. A single fruit and you regain all your nutrients and calories for a single day, can be eaten raw or used to make Life Elixirs using Alchemy. if more than one is consumed in less than 24 hour there might be some unwanted gained fat.

2. Goddess Breast Milk x5: Fully restores your Mana and increases your Mana Recovery by 1,000% for 10 minutes. Special Milk straigth from the Goddess tits, extremely delicious and might contain some powerful Aphrodisiacs, can only drink one bottle every 24 hours if your erection lasts for more than 12 hours please consult your local healers.

Clothing:

1. Orichalcum Chain Bikini: A three piece master piece from the Goddess of Lewds and Crafts Nelliel. the set consist of a string bikini top, botom and a pair of stockings. All the pieces are made with interlocking magical orichalcum chains with magical silk lining on the inside for maximun confort and defence. Increases all it's parameter the less items the wearer has equiped, excluding this set. It also packs a Dimmentional Cocksleeve to keep the wearer's cock and balls safe, warm, clean and ready for action just in case. Maximun stats with nothing else equiped: 

Total Damage reduction 50%15 minus 5% per aditional Items equiped

All Base Status boost 100%, 16 minus 10% per aditional Items equiped

All Base Regeneration 300%17 minus 30% per aditional Items equiped

Self Cleaning

Self Repair

Self Adjusting

2. Traveler's Coat: A starting Coat that protecs the wearer from the sun and rain as well as harsh temperatures. it covers the back and have long sleeves to protect the arms, shoulders and back.

Stats bonus if equiped.

Magical Damage Reduction 25%

Environment Protecction 75%

Regulation of Temperature

Self Repair

Self Adjusting

'Man that Bikini is OP... that coat is really good too and with my magical weapons, I am fully equiped to battle. Also what the hell are those provitions... guess Trixie and the Tree of Life went a bit overboard with this reincarnation of mine. There is still 14 hours to go...'

Admin Notice: For finishing this tutorial you will be awarded with your Starting Class depending on your stat and skill selection, Primordial Trap Dancer has been selected for the user. Main classes cannot be removed, but like the secondary clases they can evolve after said requirements are met. Second Clases can be changed, Classes only serve to grant extra stats per class levels and some physical correction to help the bearer of the class to perform better, each class gain Proficiency by doing special actions. In your case have lots of sex, gracefully move around dodging opponent's attack and gain the upper hand with an array of blades, spears and claws.

'That class though....'

Spoiler

Final Status plus some math for his main stats

Name: Louise Croix

Level: 05 (000/100%)

Main Class: Primordial Trap Dancer Lv 0

Charisma +3, Dexterity +2, Agility +2, Magic +2, Luck +1 per class lv and Evation Correction+ per class lv

Sub Class: n/a

Free Stat Points: 0

Strength: 28.5 1(15 + 90%*)

Dexterity: 38 2(20 + 90%*)

Agility: 28.5 3(15 + 90%*)

Endurence: 38 4(20 + 90%*)

Vitality: 19 5(10 + 90%*)

Magic: 66.5 6(35 + 90%*)

Charisma: 95 7(50 + 90%*)

Luck: 28.5 8(15 + 90%*)

Health Point: 580 9(19 x 10 + 100) + 100%**

Stamina Points: 960 10(38 x 10 + 100) + 100%**

Mana Points: 1560 11(66.5 x 10 + 100) + 100%**

Health Regen: 64.38 per minute 12(5.8 + 200%** + 270%*)

Stamina Regen: 106.56 per minute 13(9.6 + 200%** + 270%*)

Mana Regen: 173.16 per minute 14(15.6 + 200%** + 270%*)

Trap points: 0

Primordial Points: 0

*came from Orichalcum Chain Bikini **came from Blessed Child of Life

[collapse]

75