Chapter 07 – Shopping Spree, Guild HQ
5k 10 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I used the Ability Ticket to get the Assault Mode Upgrade and spent 15 Primordial Points to upgrade my Elemental Weapon Creation Magic.'

Yatagarasu's Armament: Use the Fire and Metal attribute to build a Divine Garment that doubles the Damage of Fire and Metal Attribute Magic, cost 200 Mana Points per minute to mantain. 
Assault Mode Active: transform in the Legendary Yatagarasu, the Three Legged Crow of Legends, Quadruples your base Fire and Gold Attributed Damage while transformed. Cost 2,000 Mana Points per minute to mantain but can only be used once a day.

'Is that my trump card? That sounds so cool, but 2,000 MP per minutes to mantain, it is a really powerful form, Eli said that I will be able to fly. I wonder how big I will get, like in the Mithology, Yatagarasu was suppose to be huge.'

Elemental Weapon Creation Magic Lv2: Channels Mana and apply up to two of your Elemental Attributes to create a temporary weapon that deals magical damage to your enemy. Last up to 30 minutes and cost 60 MP to cast.

Now it is a lot easier to make my magical spears and they cost only halve to make. I can now make them with up to two attibutes, wonder what will my Gold and Fire makes. The next upgrade is only 25 Primordial Points.' He was surprised by his two skills but he wanted the upgrades more. 'Now what do I have here'

Trap Points: 700

Mutation Tickets: 2

Mutations:

1. Small Penis Upgrade Lv1: Increases your max Length of your penis to 6" also increases your penis girth to 2". Increase base Strength and Dexterity by 5, also boost Exp gain by sexual intercourse by 15%.

2. Small Chest Upgrade Lv1: Increases your chest size to a B-cup, also increases you nipple's sensibility by 15%. Increases base Magic and Charisma by 5.

3. Small Butt Upgrade Lv1: Increases the size of your butt a little, making it more firmer and softer, the bread and butter of this system. Increase base Endurance and Charisma by 5, also boost Exp gain from sexual intercourse by 15%. 

4. Smoother and Healthier Skin: Increase the over all beauty, flexibility and sensitivity of your skin getting an overall more beautiful complection. By spending some mana, you can clean your entire body, also boost all stats by 4. 

Mutations available:

1. Small Penis Upgrade Lv2: Increases your max Length of your penis from 6" to 7" also increases your penis girth from 2" to 2.5". Increase base Strength and Dexterity by 5, also boost Exp gain by sexual intercourse by 30%. Cost 120TP 

2. Small Testes Upgrade Lv1: Increase the size of your Testicles by a bit and boost Virility, increasing the amount of cum you can produce, also boost Strength and Vitality by 5 and Libido by 25%. Cost 45TP

3. Small Chest Upgrade Lv2: Increases your chest size from and B-cup to a C-cup, also increases you nipple's sensibility by 30%. Increases base Magic and Charisma by 5. Cost 20TP

4. Small Butt Upgrade Lv2: Increases the size of your butt a little, making it more firmer and softer, the bread and butter of this system. Increase base Endurance and Charisma by 5, also boost Exp gain from sexual intercourse by 30%. Cost 10TP

5. Small Thight Upgrade Lv1: Increases the thickness of your Thighs a little making your legs a bit stronger, more sexier and more sensitive. Increase Agility and Charisma by 5. Cost 10TP

6. Mana Infused Skin: Your Skin is infused with mana making your natural defenses a lot stronger, it also increases the flexibility and elasticity of your skin making you more beautiful and harder to age physically. Increases Magic and Charisma by 10, also boost overall control of your Mana decreasing the Mana consumption of your spells and skills by 25%. Cost 100TP

7. Mana Infuse Bones: Your skeleton is infused with mana making your bones harder to break. Increases your base recovery rate by an additional 50% also boosts all stats by 5. Cost 100TP

8. Empyrean Eyes: your eyes are permanently transformed in to that of Master Empyreo, God of Truth and Magic. Allows you to see basic information of everyone you want, including Name, Level, Gender and Class. It also allows you to see through lies and deception, also increases Magic by 15. Only available to those of Absolute Bloodlines or higher, that have relation to magic. Cost 1500TP

'I told her all my options and the ones I wanted, she said all of hers too, their cost are ridiculous compared to mine. I will use one Mutation Ticket for the Empyrean Eyes, she said that they were a staple in many different builds. I will save the other one since the more I level up, the upgrades changes so I want to use them on the good upgrades. I got my last two penis upgrades at the moment, for a whopping 360TP which made my penis two inch longer and an extra inch thicker, she told me her third level only costed 16FP but that it will make hers as big as a stallion... as tempting as that is, I don't think I am ready for something so big yet, we both chose the Mana infused upgrades, she also had Mana Infused Muscles, which I don't have, to me each upgrade was only 100TP but hers costed 300FP using more than halve of her Futa Points.' They bought them one at a time since the tutorial said it will hurt a lot if they upgrade to much stuff at a time.

He also bought one upgrade for his balls, two for his butt, one for his chest and two for his thighs for 135TP leaving him with 5 points to spare... not that he can buy anything with that. After all his upgrades he looked at his status.

Name: Louise Croix

Level: 021 (012/100%)

Main Class: Primordial Trap Dancer Lv 10

Charisma +3, Dexterity +2, Agility +2, Magic +2, Luck +1 and Evasion Correction+ per Class Lv

Sub Class: Golden Crow Spearman Lv 0

Strength +4, Dexterity +3, Vitality +2, Luck +1 and Spear Mastery++ per Class Lv

Free Stat Points: 0

Strength: 124 (62 + 100%)

Dexterity: 150 (75 + 100%)

Agility: 110 (55 + 100%)

Endurence: 84 (42 + 100%)

Vitality: 74 (37 + 100%)

Magic: 190 (95 + 100%)

Charisma: 240 (120 + 100%)

Luck: 60 (30 + 100%)

Health Points: 1,680 ((74 x 10 + 100) + 100%)

Stamina Points: 1,880 ((84 x 10 + 100) + 100%)

Mana Points: 4,000 ((190 x 10 + 100) + 100%)

Health Regen: 302.4 per minute (16.80 + 50% + 200% + 300%)

Stamina Regen: 338.4 per minute (18.80 + 50% +200% + 300%)

Mana Regen: 720 per minute (40 + 50% +200% + 300%)

Trap points: 5

Primordial Points: 1

She got some more internal upgrades like Phoenix Core Lv1 and Magical Infused Blood for 100FP and 300FP respectively and said she will get the third penis upgrade after he was ready. She upgraded her boobs, her waist and her hips once, she upgraded her balls, her pussy, her butt, and her thighs twice, combined with her penis that has already being upgraded twice with a possible third upgrade for later. She also unlock, Magic Infused Soul after she bough the other four for 3,000FP which she used her Mutation Ticket on. She used her Ability Ticket to get Phoenix Healing Flames a hybrid Fire and Life Attribute Magic which had a price of 60AP to help with his future level grinding on the dungeon. 

After activating her Phoenix Armament they both exited their room and went down the elevator to the lobby were they were stopped by the owner Xiao Xing. "And here I though you two girls couldn't get any prettier. Hope you girls enjoyed your stay so far, and it looks like your Bloobline Awakening Ceremony went really well. Looks like another Absolute bloobline in our ranks. Hope the food was to your likings too, my brother went all out on both of your meals." She said with a polite bussiness smile.

"It was really good, specially the Beef Hot Pot and the Spicy Lobster, oooh and the pork dumplings and the fried noodles were great too... I can't wait for tomorrow's lunch, my mouth is watering just thinking about it..." he wiped his mouth with a small napkin that Elizabeth gave him. 

"Glad you liked it, only the best for our paying customers, we will get your room clean and ready for your next stay." She finished and started typping on a glass display while she nodded at Elizabeth with a knowing look earning a small blush from her.

After chatting some more they left for the Guild Headquarters, the place were Lord Bahamut live with his wife Lady Tiamat. Together they care for the Dungeon, Ultimate Fantasy, the biggest one in the entire world. It has a unique feature that teleports challenger back to the entrance with no injuries when they die inside, they just need to buy a safety charm for an added cost. The bosses also respawn so that it can fight more challengers, over all the perfect place for adventurers to rise their Classes and gain a bunch of levels.

They stoppd along the way to buy 20 Spicy Skewers from a street bendor and ate them on the way to the Medieval looking district were the Guild hall was.

After 20 minutes they arrived at the Guild hall and got in line, were they waited 15 minutes for their turn. The Guild Hall looked like the ones from different anime series it has two main floors, right in the middle of the hall was the reception which had a 15 cute recepcionist from various races including Elves, Dwarves and Humes, the Dwarven receptionist looked like Lolis, the Elven girls looked almost the same as Humes except they have really long ears. There are some Beast girls serving the tables on the second floor as maids, they have furrie ears and tail from various different animals including Cats, Dogs and Rabits, there is also some Cows at the bar, they looked like really big humes with cow ears and and horns, the males are really muscualar while the females are really busty.

On both sides there are a bunch of notice boards were a bunch of papers are set with a small pin for adventurers to read and pick from. There are a lot of people flowing in and out of here. At the back there is a huge entrance were most people were going. And onthe second floor there is another stair with a door at the end, it has a guard looking Bull man sitting in a small stool next to it talking with a Hume barmaid. He has a giant Sword and Shield resting on the floor by his feets which were normal looking instead of hooves like what bulls have.

Soon it was their turn and they went to next available receptionist. "How can I help you today Eli, wow, did you did a bunch of mutations, you look even more beautiful, I though that it was impossible but here you are making me look like a pleb, even at level 200... I am only 25 danm it. When will I get asked out by a hansome hunk of a man..." The Dwarven Receptionist started very proffesionally and then she got into some weird fantasies.

"Hi Annie, I would like to register a new reincarnator to the guild." She motioned for Louise to introduce himself. "Nice to meet you.... my name is Louise C. Yatagarasu... I guess that is my new name now." He messed up his introductions a bit but Annie was didn't mind and she handed him a crystal sphere. 

"Now focus your mana on this Crystal Ball and we will start making your Guild card. Oh and My name is Annastasia B. Titania, but a cuttie like you can call me Annie like Eli there." He nodded and did as told, the Crystal Ball started Shining with a bright golden hue and with light bell sound his guild card came from a computer-like machine were Annie typed for about 30 seconds and she handed me my card along with an Imperial Gold Coin...

"This is your guild card, it serves as an ID and it reflects your over all parameters, in that status octagon graph after you reach a certain level of power you can come to me or any other of my fellow receptionist to upgrade your card into a higher tier. That Imperial Coin is to get you started since you will need money to live in this city like in any other one in this world, hope you enjoy your stay in our Guild City." She said with a profesional smile while he stored both the card and the Million Gold Coin equivalent then turn to Eli.

"So you are into this kind of cute guys huh. No wonder you don't really like that stuck up prince, he is not even manly he is just a hansome man with basic muscles and no facial hair... he probably doesn't even have pubic hairs, hehehe." She said and both Elizabeth and Louise blushed a little but then they started laughing at the prince.

The chatted a little and decided to explore the city some more were Elizabeth is plahing the Role of a tourguide for Louise who was still surprised at the differnet districts were each had their own cultures based on his old world. The ate at different stalls and enjoyed the different scenery of the parks while they talked about a bunch of different topics to get to know each other better and when the night was fast approaching they returned to the Jade Dragon Inn for some more night activities.

72