Chapter 08 – Carnal Lust and more Leveling
6.3k 14 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They returned to the inn at around 9PM and after talking with an overly exited owner and her really shy, but still really buffed twin brother, who was called Xiao Chen and have the same black hair as her, only his eyes were red unlike his sister's green ones, he didn't talk much but was a little red after looking at his sister. 'Maybe he is really embarased when his sister started praising his cooking, they were both level 285 acourding to my new Empyrean Eyes. She has the Jade Dragon Inn Keeper and he Fiery Dragon Star Cheff.' Louise though to himself.

Little did he know, Xiao Xing liked to dominate her younger twin brother Xiao Chen. They were not related in their previous life, they were a couple that like to do kinky stuff every once in a while. Their relationship was a bit weird, he has a masochist that liked to have his sister beat him up... they enjoyed a not so healthy sexual live, but who is to say... they were reborned as Dragonoids... and they were still attracted to each other, even if they were identical twins now.

After a bit of drinking, they said their goodbyes and went to they rooms, Elizabeth dragged him towards the bathroom for a quick shower, were after they dispelled their Armaments and unequiping everything, they help each other wash their bodies still holding back a bit since the night and morning was still young, they equiped only their underwear and got out. 

Once they were both on their king size bed, they looked at each other and shared a small kiss while she rested on her back and let Louise take charge. With a red face he said that he wanted to try sucking each other's cock which she was overly enthusiastic but she let him climb on top of her while he put his now 8-inch long and 3-inch wide cock in front of her face. She grabbed him by his nice and wide hips and brought his cock to her mouth.

He was on top of her a bit surprised by how fast she was to agree but he did his best to not moan as was starting. He grabbed her 15-inch long and 4-inch wide majestic cock and gave it a small kiss at the tip... it smelled so good, he was wondering how does her cock taste, he didn't bother with any forced bravado, he gave her cock a taste lick... it was making him crazy he tried to give her some head but unfortunately her cock would not fit in his small mouth without touching his teeth... he remember the hentai he used to watch were they said that it was really bad to scrape the cock... so he focused on her vagina while still licking her cock as best he could.

She started to lick his gland while she used her finger to play with his boy pussy, making him moan a bit. Then she pushed his waist down towards her and started to put some fingers in while she was deepthroating him. To her his taste was just to good and it was getting really hard to resist fucking him down like a beast in heat, then she felt how he couldn't fit her cock inside her mouth and was a bit dissapointed but then she felt his fingers inside her folds and she started moaning a bit, only that she had a cock in her mouth so her moans were giving his cock slight vibrations making him cum down her throat, she greedily swallowed it all and she came from her pussy at the same time, but her cock still demanded attention.

She let go of him and he went and sat in front of her folds and without warning he started to play with it using his finger to please her clit which was still sensible from earlier and he started to lick the inside of her folds drinking her love nectar while she grabbed his head trying to bring him even closer to her. And after several minutes of direct assaulting her vagina, she came from her vagina again while her cock was now demanding attention and was angry to be ignored.

But neither of them listened to it. He lined his still rock hard cock with her folds and with a single thrust he entered breaking her hymen in one go, blood tainting the sheets. With a small moan that was filled with both pain and ectasy he stayed inside until she can take it, and he grabbed her cock and puts it between his C-cup breast and started giving her something to take the pain from her mine and soon she started moaning and he put his lips over the tip of her cock and started his first assault using his tong and boobs to make her cock feel better once she was thinking on how good her cock feels he started moving his hips slowly pulling out while he never broke contact with her cock. 

After it was just the tip inside her folds he push it in again gaining some speed but still fairly slow, she was cumming from her pussy and a river of love nectar was falling on the sheets she grabbed his waist with her legs but he was still moving since she wasn't putting to much strength on her legs after cumming so much from her sensible folds. With a final thrust he push it a deep as he can pushing it up to her cervix painting her folds with a shade of white but he kept pistoning in and out inside her even while he came. Her legs were turned to jelly but he didn't stop, after ten minutes of continuously cumming from her vagina her cock finally had enough and shot a masive load on his mouth, she grabbed his head and force her cock further inside before she force that load down his throat making him gag a little, making him shoot his load inside her for the third time. 

Her cock was still hard and ready for action, so he decided, since he cannot swallow her majestic cock with his mouth he would just have to use the back door. And with little effort he stood up and look at her face with a knowing smile he place his right leg over her and lined her cock with his butt and then sat on it while using both hands to guide her up his butt. 

He let a girly moan when he was avout half way to her base he started to stand again but before he could get his balance he slipped on the wet silk sheets of the bed and he fell on his butt, impaling himself to the base moaning like a beast in heat. Hearing her mate's called she grabbed him by his knees and push him on his back while he was still impaled on her cock. She brought his knees up to his head and hold him in position while she stood on top of him and started the mating press. 

Pushing her cock in and out of his ass like she was breeding her mate, neither cared if he would get pregnant, they just wamted to feel each other he used his hands and started pinching her nipples making her moan in ectasy. She just lowered her face and started kissing him ina deep and passionate kiss.

They started changing positions after several hours, they didn't keep count on how much they came inside each other, but they love it. He was playing with her butt, stiking his tonge inside giving her a proper rim job, he then lined up his abused cock that was somehow still as hard as a diamond and he pushed it inside her making her grabbed her head while she came again. He started moving while she grabed him and started using her fingers to play with his ass again while they kissed each other. He went for her nipples which were his favorite teasing tools for them and she moaned in his mouth. With a powerful thrust he came deep in her gut while she came between them, caking them in her love frosting. 

They get some notifications but neither of them cared, the sun could be seen shinning out the window, and they still haven't slept a bit. He pulled out of her and then fell asleep on top of her using her large breast as pillows while they hugged each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

'It was midday and the food was delivered and ready on the livingroom, we got up from the bed which wasn't as dirty as I though... we lose control again, have several notifications but I will wait until after I eat. We went to take a quick shower but managed to finished without any more adult fun since both our bodies were quite sore since we only slept for like three hours.' He though to himself and stretch his body making several popping noices on his back and shoulders.

"That was a wild night.... it felt great, but I have to train my other womanly bits better, you improve a bit with both of your parts, like it got me by surprise." She said with a bright smile on her face. 'Maybe since she is so highly leveled she doesn't feel as sore as me.' He silently prayed on the future of his butt.

After our shower we went to eat and the food was still great, the ingredients were the same but the dishes were super nice, again the spicy stuff was great, the Ma Po Tofu and the sea food was on a whole other level, the white jasmin rice still really good, but now we have Crispy Pork Belly and Seasame Chicken my too favorite picks when I ordered for delivery. Again the servings were huge, but who would complain they tasted great, and the tea was sweet and refreshing. Gonna missed this place.

"That was good, man I am gonna missed this place... oh yeah did get the tickets for loosing your V-cards?" He asked Elizabeth and she blushed a bit.

"You could phrase that better you know, it is embarrassing talking about that stuff... but yeah I got two Mutation Ticket... I wonder if it is for everyone with a system... maybe a sex related system atleast, not like I would speak about it in public, mind you... oh yeah I got more experience this time... like we did upgrade a bunch of exp modifiers with the mutations like you bought four of them while I bough three, since I don't think you can take a bigger one yet." She read through her screens.

"How can you can speak about lewd stuff just fine but when it comes to your V-cards you get all flustered?" He asked her with a teasing smile and she smaked him across the head playfully.

"It... is unlady like to... speak about giving your virginity to... your special... person..." she blushed a bit and he just laugh it off, "You are so cute when you get flustered." He laugh a little bit and she started pouting a bit before he gave her a hug which she returned and felt better.

He then opened his status screens to see his gains

For cumming 45 times while having sex the user has gained 9,000,000 Exp and 900 Gold Coins
For cumming inside your husband's vagina 15 times while having sex the user has gained 60,000,000 Exp and 6 Royal Gold Coins
For cumming inside your husband's Ass once while having sex the user has gain 5,000,000 Exp and 500 Gold Coins
For cumming inside your husband throat 5 times while having sex the user has gained 5,000,000 Exp and 500 Gold Coins
For swalloing your husbands load 9 times while having sex the user has gained 10,800,000 Exp and 1 Royal Gold Coin and 80 Gold Coins
Your husband has cum inside you 10 times while having sex the user has gained 20,000,000 Exp and 2 Royal Gold Coins
Level up X5! 25 Free Status Points  1,950 Trap Points and 5 Primordial Points recieved

'Like all those numbers and I only get five Levels looks like cumming on her ass gives the most experience, but doing only her ass will probably not be that good like she still likes to top more, and my ass is her primary target... not that I mind since her level is so high I get tons too, plus I also enjoyed yesterday... or was it morning, whatever, it felt great...' he thought to himself. 

For loosing your penis Virginity you have gained a free Mutation Ticket

He told her his gains and he was surprised she didn't get any Levels... she did get tons of Experience and Futa Points though, it was less than what she gets when she tops but she said that he was not her exp cow, but her cute wife... and she enjoyed last night too. 

She got a new upgrade after she get the Mana Infused Soul, which allow her to condense her body making her more compact so that she can upgrade her body without growing too big, it was called Densely Packed Mana Body and it costed her 5,000,000 Futa Points which she bought using her Mutation Ticket she got when she lost her front V-Card.

67