Chapter 09 – Physical Changes and the Trinity
4.7k 11 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth used her First Mutation Ticket on Densely Packed Mana Body which would've otherwise costed her 5,000,000 Futa Points, it was Unlocked after she got the Mana infused Skin, Bones, Blood and Soul upgrades, she soon started glowing bright blue. After about 30 seconds she turned into light particles but soon reformed again in to her usual self but smaller and more slender.

She went from 6'6" to 6'2" of height, her body was a lot less curvier and more fit, her F-Cup Chest shrank to a C- Cup, but she bought two more Chest Upgrades and got them back to D-Cup, the size she had when she met Louise in the forest. She also bought four Waist, Hips, butt and thigh to get her hourglass shape back, but now her flesh was a lot firmer compared to before were she was curvier, now she had only a bit of fat over her butt, hips and thighs, her belly was now toned and some abs can be seen on her flawless skin.

Her hands and feet are smaller and more delicate, but her arms and legs are a very fit, like a woman that goes to the gym but doesn't lift heavy wheight, she still has a bit of fat left over that helps conceal her muscles making her look softer and sexier. Her limbs are now more flexible, she also upgraded her mouth once since it was a bit expensive which also gives some more sexual experience multiplier.

Her Majestic Cock went from 15-inch of length and 4-inch of girth to a still respectable 10-inch of length and 2.5-inch of girth. But before he was too dissapointed she bought two penis upgrade and it grew back to a 14-inch long and a 3.5-inch wide penis. It was a bit smaller and twice as heavy, but now he will be able to giver a propper blow without the risk of hurting her with his teeth. She also got four vaginal and two testes upgrades because they were cheap and to also increase the sex experience gain even further aswell as her tightness and control over her vaginal muscles, to help milk her wife dry and to give her an even more absurd amount of cum to fill her wife to the brim. She now looked hotter and has greater control over every muscle of her body, she also said that she has 20 sex exp modifiers in total. 'She looks so sexy, she is in a bit pain since she upgraded too fast, but she said she was fine.'

After the transformation she bought her last two Phoenix Core Upgrades which brought her Greater Life Attribute to Mystic, she unlocked the Inmortal Phoenix Core Upgrade and it costed her 2,000,000 Futa Points. Using her second Mutation Ticket which brought her Mystic Life Attribute to Absolute-Rank, now on par with her Fire Attribute, it also makes controlling her Phoenix Fire easier making her Phoenix Abilities costs 50% less. She is also unkillable aslong as she has mana and all her regenerations were boosted by 300%... 'Those Core upgrades sure are good... can't wait to get to level 150 so I can gain mine.' He gave her three of the Goddess Breast Milk since it would make for a life saving tool for her, she was surprised when she read the description of them. She smiled at him and gave him a hug and a kiss.

When they separated, she equiped her Phoenix Armaments and they looked the same, except for her Flames that now had some Aquamarine Blue with some Green lines swiming inside and a big scarf that is wrapped over her shoulders, were the ends float lazily behind her. The robes now dragged across the ground but it doesn't burn the carpet of their room ablaze. 

'I kept looking at her transformation and forgot about my own upgrades.' He started looking at his upgrades...

Trap Points: 1,955

Mutation Tickets: 2

Mutations:

1. Small Penis Upgrade Lv3: Increases your max Length of your penis to 8" also increases your penis girth to 3". Increase base Strength and Dexterity by 15, also boost Exp gain by sexual intercourse by 45%.

2. Small Testes Upgrade Lv1: Increase the size of your Testicles by a bit and boost Virility, increasing the amount of cum you can produce, also boost Strength and Vitality by 5 and Libido by 25%.

3. Small Chest Upgrade Lv2: Increases your chest size to a C-cup, also increases you nipple's sensibility by 30%. Increases base Magic and Charisma by 10.

4. Small Butt Upgrade Lv3: Increases the size of your butt a little per level, making it more firmer and softer, the bread and butter of this system. Increase base Endurance and Charisma by 15, also boost Exp gain from sexual intercourse by 45%. 

5. Small Thight Upgrade Lv2: Increases the thickness of your Thighs a little making your legs a bit stronger, more sexier and more sensitive. Increase Agility and Charisma by 10.

6. Smoother and Healthier Skin: Increase the over all beauty, flexibility and sensitivity of your skin getting an overall more beautiful complection. By spending some mana, you can clean your entire body, also boost all stats by 4. 

7. Empyrean Eyes: your eyes are permanently transformed in to that of Master Empyreo, God of Truth and Magic. Allows you to see basic information of everyone you want, including Name, Level, Gender and Class. It also allows you to see through lies and deception, also increases Magic by 15.

6. Mana Infused Skin: Your Skin is infused with mana making your natural defenses a lot stronger, it also increases the flexibility and elasticity of your skin making you more beautiful and harder to age physically. Increases Magic and Charisma by 10, also boost overall control of your Mana decreasing the Mana consumption of your spells and skills by 25%.

7. Mana Infuse Bones: Your skeleton is infused with mana making your bones harder to break. Increases your base recovery rate by an additional 50% also boosts all stats by 5.

Mutations available:

1. Small Penis Upgrade Lv4: Increases your max Length of your penis from 8" to 9" also increases your penis girth from 3" to 3.5". Increase base Strength and Dexterity by 20, also boost Exp gain by sexual intercourse by 60%. Cost 480TP unavailable...

2. Small Testes Upgrade Lv2: Increase the size of your Testicles by a bit and boost Virility, increasing the amount of cum you can produce, also boost Strength and Vitality by 10 and Libido by 50%. Cost 90TP

3. Small Chest Upgrade Lv3: Increases your chest size from and B-cup to a C-cup, also increases you nipple's sensibility by 45%. Increases base Magic and Charisma by 15. Cost 30TP

4. Small Waist Upgrade Lv1: Decreases the width of your waist line making your hour glass figure more noticible. Boost Endurance and Charisma by 5. Cost 15TP

5. Small Butt Upgrade Lv5: Increases the size of your butt a little, making it more firmer and softer, the bread and butter of this system. Increase base Endurance and Charisma by 25, also boost Exp gain from sexual intercourse by 75%. Cost 50TP

6. Small Hips Upgrade Lv1: Increases the with of your hips, granting an even sexier figure. Boost Vitality and Charisma by 5. Cost 15TP

7. Small Thight Upgrade Lv3: Increases the thickness of your Thighs a little making your legs a bit stronger, more sexier and more sensitive. Increase Agility and Charisma by 15. Cost 30TP

8. Mana Infused Blood: Increases the quality of your blood, boosting your max Health by 100%, Magic and Vitality by 10. Cost 100TP

9. Tomoe of Heavens: Unlocks Lady Amaterasu's Tomoe, granting the magical grace of the Sun Goddess. Boost Magic and Charisma by 100% Cost 1,500TP

10. Tomoe of Earth: Unlocks Lord Susanowo's Tomoe, granting the mighty body of the War God. Strength, Endurance and Vitality by 50% Cost 1,500TP

11. Tomoe of Hell: Unlocks Lady Tsukuyomi's Tomoe, granting the cunning mind of the Moon Goddess. Dexterity, Agility and Luck by 50% Cost 1,500TP

'I got excited and told her about the Tomoe Trinity since they are very powerful upgrade, and the Mana Infused Blood that will let me upgrade into that Mana body Eli got.' He purchased the Mana Infused Blood for 100 Trap Points, but didn't got the Mana Infused Soul to keep up with her upgrades.

He was thinking of using his two tickets to get two of the tomoes and purchase the last one, but Eli said that it was a waste of a ticket and they could get his points at a later time since they weren't that expensive. 

He decided to get the Earth Tomoe, since those stats were the lowest and he wanted to be well rounded, plus his health is already double thanks to Mana Infused Blood. So getting more Vitality will increase the amount of Health Points he will get and with higher endurance he will be able to last a bit more with Elizabeth in bed, which will allow them to gain even more from the sex experience bonuses.

After he bought the Earth Tomoe Upgrade for 1,500 Trap Points his body heated up and his fat was burning away leaving him about how he started his jouney on this world. 

All his upgrades were still active just he looks even smaller. From his 5'4" height he was now 5'2" his chest was now flat again. His hips were the same but his thighs and butt shrank down. He looked more fit than before but when he looked at his penis he was shoked to see it was the same... unlike Elizabeth transformation were she got a toned body all around, his manly upgrades remained the same, but his girly upgrades were shrunken down.

He then got two upgrades for his Chest, Hips, Butt and Thighs for 350 Trap Points to get his womanly bits that he lost. He then put three points in Strength, Endurance and Vitality each and the remainder 16 in Luck which gave him only 8 to round up his base stats, plus one more Luck that he gained thanks to Peerless Gold Digger for that Imperial Gold Coin that he got at the Guild hall. 

'Wearing my Amaterasu's underwear and my Yatagarasu's Armament I check my stats and looked at the three clear Tomoes on my left wrist, the middle one was now glowing red.' He finished and looked at his new status screen

Name: Louise Croix

Level: 026 (001/100%)

Main Class: Primordial Trap Dancer Lv 10

Charisma +3, Dexterity +2, Agility +2, Magic +2, Luck +1 and Evasion Correction+ per Class Lv

Sub Class: Golden Crow Spearman Lv 0

Strength +4, Dexterity +3, Vitality +2, Luck +1 and Spear Mastery++ per Class Lv

Free Stat Points: 0

Strength: 195 (65 + 100% + 50%)

Dexterity: 150 (75 + 100%)

Agility: 130 (65 + 100%)

Endurence: 165 (55 + 100% + 50%)

Vitality: 180 (60 + 100% + 50%)

Magic: 230 (115 + 100%)

Charisma: 320 (160 + 100%)

Luck: 78 (39 + 100%)

Health Points: 7,600 ((180 x 10 + 100) + 100% + 100%)

Stamina Points: 3,500 ((165 x 10 + 100) + 100%)

Mana Points: 4,800 ((230 x 10 + 100) + 100%)

Health Regen: 1,368 per minute (76 + 50% + 200% + 300%)

Stamina Regen: 630 per minute (35 + 50% +200% + 300%)

Mana Regen: 864 per minute (48 + 50% +200% + 300%)

Trap points: 5

Primordial Points: 6

With a small nod they went out of their room and headed to the lobby were they greeted the owner and sent their compliment to her brother who waved at them from his kitchen.

"Didn't know you could get even hotter, to bad I like my man or I would've try to get with yah, ji ji ji." Xiao Xing said and laughed it off. She then looked at Louise who was also laughing a bit. "Can you girls tell me what you did to loose so much weight? Even after eating so much, your training is so effective, I am jealous." She finished in a joyious mood and Louise blushed a bit and started fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh, you started doing your upgrades, that is insane... you are among the top even barely becoming a Nova Star and you haven't got any upgrades done... everyone though you had a battle system... but little Louise here managed to push your upgrades... and I know you aren't the type to take advantage of a newbie, but your aura just keeps getting stronger and stronger... my dragon scanner outside reported your growth when you entered here... but now you are easily a coupple of times stronger." Xiao Xing looked a little scary now... while Elizabeth narrowed her eyes a bit. 

"So when are giving me the scoop? You know I like a good story." The excitement in her eyes was really out of the ordinary. "I knew you were stuck before, you always trained harder than anyone killing hordes of monsters on your own, you even repelled one of the ten armies that tried to take our city on your own. But for some reason your eyes were alway distant... everyone celebrated their upgrades on that day, yet you said that they shouldn't treat others life like they were reasourcess... no one saw you change much. But now in just two days you are now smilling and the aura around you is so majestic... it is so beautiful..." she let a silent tear fall from her eye and she continued. "I am happy you found your pasion back." She said with a kind smile.

Elizabeth smiled at her and told her that her system required another person that is willing to accept her, so that their systems can get married. She didn't mentioned anything about their sex life since they don't want to share their personal sex life, even with Xiao Xing that was like a big sister to her. They congratulated the new married coupple and chatted a bit more before they went their way towards the Guild hall were her appointed meeting with Lord Bahamut was in an hour or so.

'We got visibly stronger, since she had a sex based system she was been held back since she can only get upgrades by having sex like me. Even then she was still among the strongest one of her own generation. I want to know the rest of the Novas Stars too, apparently she was the the weakest of them, even if she had the higest level. The upgrades were still really important though, she will have to play catch up with then in a bit.' He resolved to do his best to help her.

60