Chapter 17 – The Great Jungle and a Jumpscare
2.6k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After an an hour they got bored of looking at space through the glass walls, all they can see were stars, commet, a bunch of space rocks, and more more rocks... some of wich are orbitting around the cube... they then decided to pass their time doing their favorite game... who can make Elizabeth cum the fastest, it nevers ends with a winer since Elizabeth can grind them both to the ground after their twelve round or so. It has been close to a day amd when they got hungry they ate their Life Fruit that Louise gratefully provided, there are now three fruit left.

They noticed that the Experience they got was reduced a bit, they still gained 5 levels after half a day of sex. Since they now had to be more creative with their honey pots... the poor gods forgot that Elizabeth can spend some of her mana to temporary grow more cocks... So she can still plow all their holes with ease and still stack some of the multipliers.

The Balance Patch has gone live and everyone that has a sex based system got two Free Ability Tickets for their troubles, which were gonna be worth it since their ability required a lot of Points and they only get one per level up. They can also upgrade their body parts ten more time whith every hundred level so they will eventually get their stack back but with a huge base experience boost since they will be higher leveled.

It basically prevented them from holing themselves in an inn and have sex all day long to become gods in a matter of a year or so. Now they have to work a bit which sucked, but not that much. They still got 12.6 Trillion just for Elizabeth cumming in both of their asses at the same time 12 times for each in a row not counting anything else they gain, like everytime either Shuiro or Louise cummed on themselves because of Elizabeth all three of them get 5 million a pop.... they imagined what it would be like... danm gods.

'When I reached Godhood I will make a world of sex and magic.' Louise decided. 

After they fell asleep in a bundle of love and juices the three disappeared from the cube. Leaving a very aroused Goddess that saw all they did and all their creative ways they can still abused the Experience Stacking Bug... 'Ineteresting, if only the fools would've waited for all the facts to be gathered and analysed... there can only be a patch a decade... and by then it would be too late... them fools didn't specify well enough and they will pay dearly, I can get what my little cuttie will keep discovering with my system.' The Creation Goddess finished jerking her magnificent cock and finished in several glass bottles. 

"That's it I can't wait any longer... wonder if that girl is abailable right now.... I might need to get this erection down, and her insides are the tightest and warmest there are in all my cocksleves." She said still aroused and with a flick of her fingers the 12 Glass Bottles dissappeared into thin air. 'Hope you like your mother's freshly squezzed milk, my dear.' She sent a small kiss while turning to leave and vanished with the glass dice.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of a dense jungle, three naked beauties appeared out of nowhere, with green all around they woke up at the feeling of light rain a bit cold they quickly wore all their gear and their Armaments. They were without a doubt Louise, Elizabeth and Shuiro who then started to scan the area. 

There were a coupple of giant mokeys, around 7 to 9 feet in height while their Alpha was around 12 feet tall, watching them getting dress with a hand over their genitals. They were 14 Great Dragon Baboons with levels ranging from levels 575 and 608. They looked at the small females with lust on their eyes, jerking their meat and fingering their folds with a steady pace while they started to make sounds and howls, wanting the girls to get naked again.

The trio looked at their observers, but instead of the fear and dispair the Baboons wanted to see, they saw determination and a weird glint in their eyes. The girls weren't the prey... but the huntress... they unleashed their new weapons and got ready for rumble when the Alpha Female howled at them to catch them alive.

The pervert monkey soon exploded in rage when a giant golden spear materialized from thin air and cleave their front most hunter in two burning halves.... "Almost Six Trillions... for a single monkey... this is insane girls." The shortest of the three beauties dress like a golden war goddess yelled.

"Yeah I got that notice too... looked like we have the jackpot here Lou, about a Dozen of those left and their Alpha over there, Shu you might want to try your new bow on it." Elizabeth, the Celurean Witch told her wives.

"I'll try..." The Vermillion beauty drew her sacred bow and pulled the string back, taking aim at the alpha keeping a steady hand and steadier breath. A red beam of light started materializing on the bow and an arrow of red light was set, ready for purging the wiked from this world. She let loose the arrow and after breaking the sound around it, it carve a perfect circular hole of around a feet wide in the foliage cutting the right arm of the Alpha with it, showing a vermillion sky of the dusk behind it. Louise made quick work of the frontliners weaving through the attacks of the large Baboons with ease while Shuiro sniped those farther away leaving flamming trails on the path of her arrows. 

Elizabeth summoned her three rods which floated in front of her and finished the casting of her favorite spell, Flames of Nirvana, were the entire field around her, about a mile around her exploded in to searing hot blue flames. The weird thing was that only the baboons turned to ashes the trees were healed a long with her two wives which were working up a sweat from their nice workout. All the hostiles in an area of a mile around her dissapeared... some survived thanks to their instincts telling them to run before the big explosion. "May you all find peace in the next life..." Elizabeth said a small prayer.

Even the rain stoped for a good six minutes before it found it's way back to them through the foliage. The flames also restored all neutral living beings so all the plant life got restored... three fire users inside a rain forest was a really bad match up for them, but luckily Elizabeth has the Heavenly Life Attribute so she can prevent forest fires... the sole reason Shuiro didn't use her fire skills.

After their warm up, they searched the area and found two old treasure chest, one was filled with several dozen different cuts of meat, wrapped in leather and some bags of seasalt. The chest has a food and temperature preservation magic stone attach to it so all this meat was usable, it appear to be from different monsters... the other one was filled with some metal stuff, from actual gold coins to some silver utensils and a Shinning Wok... who mixed them both.

'A set of cooking treasure with some fatty meat cuts and sea salt... is this our starting pack?' Louise though but before he can check on the others Shuiro called. He stored both chest and went to Shuiro who was with Elizabeth. She was holding an egg... it was a bit bigger than her torso. 'What the actual...' Louise think that the Baboon stole that egg from the parents nest when they were hunting. And if the egg is that size he dreaded to find out how big their parents were...

Just as if someone called a pained filled cry was heard. It didin't sounded like it was in pain, more like it was grieving... it was obviously the egg's guardian, and they are in position of the egg... the egg was a bit cold too, but it has to be alive since he couldn't store it on his inventory.

Then out of foliage the head of a giant T-Rex appeared, it was made of wood and was covered in moss with a pair of actual branch looking horns on it's brow... 'You gotta be kidding me....' the three though in unison.

Female Apex Dragonoid Forestal Raptor Lv865

It looked in their direction looking at the egg between them. It came closer carefully sniffing the air and looking for the culprit, but it only saw three weakllings keeping it's egg warmer in the rain... it gave them a side glance and a giant tail came out of nowhere, scaring the souls out of the trio, the tip of the tail oppened up into six bladed sections, turning in a sort of bladed hand that enveloped and grabbed the egg carefully not leaving the three shining ants out of of her sight. She gave the egg an affectionate lick, looked at them and then returned from where she came like it was never there in the first place...

"We have to find a settlement or anything... if something like that appeared again and it is actually hostile towards us... we might not be so lucky..." Elizabeth said with a grim expression...

"Guess having max Luck came in handy. Those Baboons gave us about three levels... maybe we can get out of this rain... all the steam it makes whenever it touches our Armaments is getting annoying. Wish I had a camara funtion on the system... like that was a a similar scene from a movie I saw mixed with more alien like features like that weird tail... anyway, That was Awesome!" Louise said excited.

Shuiro looked his way in disbelieve. "That was the mother... if it thought for a second we were the ones who eggsnatch her child we would be toast. After that lick I thought I was gonna eat it not that I care.... I am alive... you guys are alive too... I want to get out of nature... scary things happen in nature back on our old world... imagining the possibilities on a world filled with monsters and magic..." she sat on the ground making a lot of steam once her butt touched the wet floor. "KYAAA!" She jumped scared and hugged Elizabeth. 

"Don't worry, we are here to get strong to live freely in this world. I have to be strong to protect my wives and my familly... I will kill that emperor... I refuse to die in this forsaken rain forest. We need to find food and shelter since we my collect water from the rain... monster we killed end up in ashes though, so maybe some fruits?" Elizabeth said while she hugged and patted the still frightened Shuiro.

"Speaking of which, I found two large chest earlier, they may be our starter gift from the Goddess." Louise summomed the two chest from her inventory and found something else inside. "I also have this 12 Experience Boost Potion? Though, I don't know were I found them. It doesn't have a desfription... so suspicious... it might be from the Goddess too." He finished.

Elizabeth passed the scared Shuiro to Louise and opened the two chest carefully so that it doesn't get wet and looked at all the cuts of meat that are refrigerated and still fresh, wrapped in a soft leather and the three big leather pouches on top of the meat on a square cutting board while the second one had a bunch of metal utensils, some pots and a shinning wok set... "Meat and salt... and a cutting board... and the other is... filled with a lot of metal cooking utensils and some Imperial Golds... they have a different art, so maybe it is for this continent."

She closed the the chest and looked at her wives that were looking at her. "You mentioned a Goddess, did you actually met one?" Elizabeth asked Louise making Shuiro forget she was scared and looked surprised at him.

"Yeah, when we appeared on the glass cube in outter space. She said that we... well I, almost made an oppsie and she had to intervene to prevent me from going bad." He said while patting the surprised Shuiro on his arms not thinking too much of it.

"You casually spoke to a Goddess and you are also the reason we are now stranded on this Rain Forest... why aren't you fazed by any of that?" Shuiro asked trembling at her dense sister in law or is it brother in law, how is she supposed to call her, co-wife, sister wife, she was getting more confused by the minute.

Totally ignoring the question "So... more importantly... does anyone knows how to cook?" Louise said the question that truely enlightened the trio... neither of them has ever cooked before....

49