Chapter 21 – The Hunt Begins, Battle for the Snake
2.1k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their day were spent in bliss, they hunted some monsters to gather ingredients and to train their clases during the morning and after they feast, they indulge in carnal training, enjoying the night bonding as a family. Like that six days were by and Jorm finally bacame a Goddess, Goddess of Fertility and Cooking, bassically becoming a Wife Goddess. She spent her points upgrading her new Divine Body and her last seven special eggs, became Demigod Eggs, which brought joy to the newly ascended Goddess.

Her Master's core fused with one of Elizabeth's egg, making a chain reaction with the other six eggs. She felt their power rise to scary levels, but then it settled down. She was jumping with joy after that, she nows that the eggs will hatch powerful monsters, her blood was screaming at her to protect her children, to accept them, the eggs were a bit affraid that their mother will reject their evil power, but to a mother... every child is a saint and Jorm, who was a pro at her job, wasn't an exception. She caress her belly and assured them that she willl love them all, but she will rise them to behave like good little children... they tremble a bit in fear or respect but soon fell dormant inside.

She got the achievement of Great Demon Queen. Knowing her seven eggs will bring forth the Demon Lords from a different world... they were supposed to be destroyed for fear of bringing humanity to the brink of extension, were only one escaped his pursuers and traveled to another plane of excistence were he ultimately was slain. She got the sad tales of her future sons and daughters she will rise them to not take their gifts to far this time to prevent the world from hating them.

The trio celebrated with her, Shuiro a bit scared for the future, but her daugther was the the Satan, the Old Demon Lord of Wrath, she was supposed to be a pure maiden and her first born was the Demon Lord of Wrath, though she will try to love her child she was still a bit afraid of him. Louise though that maybe his son was influensed with the Gold Attribute and his massive wealth that just gave him 500 more Imperial Golds... since his first month just passed, he was fathering Mammon, the Demon Lord of Greed.

Elizabeth was filled with pride over the news, she just fathered 5 of the Demon Lords, they were the first demons in this world. They were celebrating with an orgy the joyus ocation.

The trio reached the Lv700 this morning, with a mixture of the experience boosting potions and one of the wives been an actual Goddess, their levels sky rocketed, they bought all their physical upgrades which were just ten more level on their individual body parts. 

Jorm's tail cocks now could ejaculate an are more sensitive and give them experience. Which was to the joy of three which were now sleeping next to her with godly fluids coming out of them. She also gave them her small blessing which only increases the health and the safe delivery of their offsprings.

It was the fated day were the barrier will open for several days and some people will invade the Dragon Continent in search of powerful monster material, wealth and rear treasures. Some came for the challenge, since they are at a slow point in their growth and a good fight with stronger opponents will usually yield a better result for training.

There were also some that came with not so rightgeous intention, since assassinations here will leave little to no evidence if there were no survivors or witnesses... 

When the barrier let up, the trio that were still hunting for ingredients decided to return home. Since Jorm was a Goddess now she cannot openly kill mortals unless they attack her, and she was pregnant with their kids so they had to take care of the challengers. It was gonna be fun they hoped, they could fight with monster that are a hundred or so levels above them. They saw the giant Raptor mother with a smaller raptor folloing behind her on the way and waved at them the mother was alerted until it recognized the trio and just gave them a nod an continue on her way after caressing her child.

Once they reach the entrance of their home, Jorm cooked a small feast for them which was delicious and filling. They discussed the matter of the challenges and decided that she will just be the referee while the trio did the fighting. Jorm used her superior senses to scan the forest and said that there isn't any invaders yet.

They were now sleeping after a nice bonding session when Jorm told them that the first invader group entered her forest. They ate a quick breakfast and had a shower, then went to the front door were they would warn anyone strong enough to reach the center of the forest, that they will kill anyone that comes with bad intentions towards Jorm or her small garden.

They didn't have to wait for long when a group of around 50 people came from the clearing of trees in front of the entrance, most of them had shinny Armaments with them. The three were already gear for battle with their weapons floating behind them. The leader stops in front of the three, Elizabeth moves in front of them and ask.

"So, may I assumed that you are after Jörmungandr... sorry but she is not up for fights, she is on maternity leave." She said with a slight blush.

"Soo in other words she is right for the picking. Less man will die this time so I guess that we will be dining on Dragon meat today Hahaha... that was nice news... hear that boys!" The tall 8' tall brute on the front wearing shiny black armor and a massive battle ax floating behind him yelled at his group and they cheered.

"Listen here girls, you either scram and get out of our way or.... we make you move... I know that you are engaged to his Highness, so I will not kill you... but I cannot guarantee that you will be whole... I am known as Bob the butcher for a reason... so expect to loose a limb or two... no exceptions." He said and grabbed his ax and slammed it down.

"You sure talk a lot for someone that is about to die. You dare talk about killing my wives with so much confidence... talking about greatness when your plan of action is taking advantage of a pregnant woman... my woman..." temperature was rising to ridiculous levels, but only those that were of the Fire Attribute were unaffected. 

"Sorry to say that you made the mistake of threatning the well-being of my family. But for the peace of my dear wife, you have to die. Next time, you should just be more polite towards others family." She said and the staves on her back started glowing with dangerous light, Bob the butcher's armor started melting but with a warcry he dashed forward and delivered a cleave with his axe cutting through Elizabeth fiery figure, and laugh maniacly while he used one of his roar to declared his victory... but the temperature kept rising...

"Silly brute... you cannot cut fire... specially with your measly strength." She ignore him and rise her hand fire started to circle everything around the 53 individuals.

"This fire... what the heck are you." He fell to his knee as his armor was turning liquid and he can barely move his body but he managed to throw his axe at her which go through her head and exploded behind her but dealing no damage and all the flying shards just melted and fell to the ground before reaching either of her wives behind her. Then from inside the brute's chest a bluish firestorm rose and he was slowly turning into ash... spining in the air slowly as he dies... 

The others were in a similar situation but those who were weaker to pain were already unconcious while they slowly turned to ash to join the others in the sky. Under her breath Elizabeth said... "Purgatory..." and then there was nothing... only the Trio, two of which were with stars in their eyes, while Elizabeth just returned to them. For the rest of the day it was peaceful for them... but in the outskirts of the forest there were some scouts who were too scared to even move... they were just outside the spell's area of effect.

"That monster... he was about the fifth with the highest level we had... he was supposed to just weaken the world eater a bit... the other teams would not like this... looks like we have another group trying to kill the world eater by themselves... we need to tell the leaders of the alliance...." one of the scout said while the other two were standing there and nodding, there and nod with sweat over their brow.....

"Can we just wait for them to start their battle and take them out en mass with our superior numbers, only those of Lv750 or lower can pass through the continental barrier. We have three Lv750s and several Lv700s we should be more than enough for them." The second scout said with anger and fear in his eyes. 

"Isn't that the rumored Celurean Witch over there? This information could be useful... he is obsessed with that girl for a reason. He was debastated when her body wasn't found, though I think he is after her body rather than Elizabeth herself..." the third scout said looking at the Trio in the distance.

"She killed fifty Lv700s like they were grass... even Bob who was a Lv743 he was't able to deal even a scratch at her... we have to report this to the higher ups... the Prince wants that monster's body... he wouldn't just stay still after he finds that she was guarding the entrance of the snake.... we should get him involved." the first scout said to the others.

"Yeah he has the man power, though, what if he wants the snake carcass? We need the core and the horns, they are the most valuable materials the snake has... I don't think he would sell them since he doesn't need the money." the third said while weighting his options. 

"We need her out of the way, we can just say that we found Elizabeth and not even mention the snake... he gets his girl and then we proceed to our old plan where we slowly tire the snake down and kill it." The second said his plan to get both done.

"The leader of the Alliance needs the core and horns, but the prince might want the girl... Gustav said it was part of his kit, his basically trying to be Thor, he has his hammer and now he wants to kill the snake because in his old world, there was a story were Thor kills the World Eater... what was it's  name again... ah, Jormungandr with a weird symbol somewhere... but I can see that working, he gets his girl and hopefully leave. Then we weaken the snake enough for Thor to kill it... I still do not want to mess with that, the snake even let him go last time..." the first said.

"They don't pay us for making decisions though so let's just report back, Gustav can chose himself to involve the Prince or not." The third said while looking at the still poised trio.

At night they reported everything they saw back at their head quarters. Their leader was pissed at the wench who dares to stay on his way. Lightning was slowly being built around his fists...

"Guess we need to make a call for the coward... send a mesage that says, that I will be talking to him alone."Gustav said the the scout while they slowly disapeared from sight.

Back with the trio the fought some monster that were attracted to the smell of cooked meat... 

"It will soon be night time, lets return inside and get some rest. That spell I used took a lot out of me." Elizabeth said with a tired expresion.

"You should rest, you were quite angry when he talked about killing Jorm, and thanks for caring a bout us.. I wish I could do more too." Shuiro said and Lead Elizabeth inside while Louise stayed outside sitting on the corner looking at some trees. "You should also sleep, you were the one that has done must of the battles so far." She told him and went inside.

"I feel like more people could come though, not taking a risk." He told himself, he needed to become stronger.

'I will also protect my family. Hope I don't see you again mr. Prince...' he thought.

34