Chapter 28 – Duality Unison vs Black Anomaly
3.4k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The adventurers were all close together, they were out numbered 1,000 to 1 but they didn't care, what they have is a united massive raid party. They make up their number with quality, also Bahamut will secretly respawn them inside the Dungeon a day after any of his adventurer die, it was quite expensive on him, but his adventirers were too important to loose.

Many of the enemy clans also had special resurrection technique to bring back their own clansmen at a cost, but with Elizabeth present, anyone she directly kills get's their soul taken for judgement and then reincarnation. She only had eyes for the Emperor, the rest were insects in her eyes, cowards taking the chance when a mother was on her weakest to strike. Many of the elders and sect masters that were targeting her at the begining were roasted, some died on the spot, others managed to retreat in time thanks to life saving treasures and abilities. 

Louise was fighting four of the great Sect Masters that were all Lv850 or above, but he was having a blast, he had summoned both Goddess Avatars and is currently using Susanowo's Magatama but unlike before, he now looks like a Female amazon warrior, he has a golden version of himself mirroring his attacks right behind him, that version was a bit see through and had more male features, like how he used to look before when he fuses with the Magatama.

"I knew this was a bad idea... now we have to crush this weirdo before we can even enter the dungeon... this is so annoying..." one of the sect masters said while healing on of his stab wounds, he was fighting the golden Susanowo.

"Just shut up and keep fighting that bastard, once he gets tired I will be turning this cutie in to my own personal pet." The only female sect master four sect masters said with a bit of a mad look on her eyes, she was currently fighting the real Louise.

"Sorry lady but I am already taken, beside I don't do crazy people." Louise said while slashing with his spear, she used her sword to guard his strike and the heat of his spear was to much for her frost so she backed away detonating her sword sending shard flying through all directions. 

After an explosion of gold flames Louise appeared, with one of the ice shards stuck on his head, he just pull it out and there wasn't even blood, his wound healed almost instantly. "You will have to do better than that. Especially since my Avatars aren't as playfull as me, hi hi hi..." he finished and disappeared. She dodged out of the way as he appeared on her left and summoned ten swords to stop his spear, detonating them when he got closer.

"I am kinda disappointed, here I was training really Hard with my hubby... only to fight a bunch off weaklings... one of the Avatars just killed one of the bald dudes that tried to sneak behind and enter the City without fighting... I though you guys were supposed to be some hidden experts but..." he was interrupted when hundreds of ice swords rained on top of him. 

"You are so annoying, I changed my mind I will kill you and then used your body to make an Ice puppet form me... I will not experience your warmth, but whatever... trying to distract me with your lies, just die!" She said while lamenting having to kill such a cute specimen, she looked to the others and to her surprise, one of her fellow sect master was fighting against two of the summoned girls... 'Wait where is Waldo, did he really got killed... why haven't the summoned girls and the gold spectral ghost dissappeared yet, didn't I just-' her line of thought was cut along her torso, when a blazing spear, cleaved through her shoulder all the way to her abdomen, burning most of her organs and after looking at his eyes she turned to energy particles, resurrecting back at her sect with 50 less levels.

"Damn it, die you freak!" The elder cut the golden specter in half, only to reattach itself and made a moking face at the sect master. "Ahhaa you are so freaking annoying!" Louise also got close to that sect master and with his gold spectre stabbed him through his chest, injecting him with a small burst of flame, turning to light particles.

'Random nobodies are so boring... even my Avatars are too much to handle them...' he thought to himself while both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi rejoined with him.

He started flying towards a big group of  youngsters, they were a bit older than him, but much younger than the previous four... 'They gave quite a bit of experiance and gold.' He started to go wild in the group, limbs, blood and guts before they turned to light particles and went their way.

This kept happening everywhere, maybe not as extreme, but it still happened. Fafnir who was a General like Louise, was even more brutal as this war was a bit more personal, using his massive dragon frame to crush everyone under him, with a massive 50' tall, 20' wide and 180' long black armored winged lizard, a bunch of spikes and horns everywhere. His tail looked like a great halberd with an ax on the bottom, a hammer at the top and a spear at the tip, it also had two hooks on either sides, his abnormally flexible tail has killed hundreds already in what little time has passed, most of which turned into light particles. 

Elizabeth was watching like a hawk, intercepting every attack that the emperor launchs. She nevers takes the bait and stay near the adventurers as the emperor was trying to lure her away since she gets aditional stats when she is inside her army. She was using her Solomon's eye to keep track of the war, the Emperor kept the preassure but he couldn't deal any decisive damage to her, his Mana Lens said that she has near infinite mana and her regeneration was absurd. He decided to move elsewhere and fight the rest as to weaken her bonuses... but Elizabeth was always between her army and the Emperor... it was a bit of a slow process, she wanted to kill him and end this quickly, but him wanting to lure her away means he may have a trap set for her.

Blue fire erupted behind her, seven hidden assassins that successfully plunged their poisoned dagger inside Elizabeth but loose their life as not even ash was left of them.

"Really? Resorting to poison now." She took a deep breath and spit a black blob of goo that turned to ash before it went to far. 'Mana poisoning huh. It reduce my mana per second but my mana regen is still keeping up.... gonna need the Goddess Breast milk to sustain my magic though.' She drank one of Jorm breast milk, which even if it wasn't as potent on that mysterious Goddess that keeps an eye on us, but it was still a boost none the less, it even doesn't has the aphrodisiacs which was better for combat as fighting with a boner was awkward even for her whos penis is hidden away in it's own dimmension, thanks to her panties.

"Guess I need to take you seriously, I was hoping to save as much energy to fight Bahamut as possible, and even if they were weakened, the Demigod mothers should still be quite powerful... why am I surrounded by weaklings..." he complained to none in particular.

He place both hands close together and started acumulating a black energy. "Let's see if you can survive this... know your place peasant, Hueco Negro! Know what despair is, I know you are watching Bahamut, if you don't do anything she will get absorbed along with that pathetic excuse of an army you have, come Traitor and surrender your life." A small blach hole started moving towards the Adventurers army.

Elizabeth couldn't dodge since everyone was depending on her, she will protect them all.... Massive amounts of gravitational force was pulling on her in but she just use her hands and condensed her flames in to a small blue sun... she made a blue star... burning brightly in front of her. She used almost 90% of her mana into making that and she was wobbling a bit in the sky since the star also has a gravitational field around it and she was weakened because her lost mana. "Grand Nova-" she said while the star started condensing.

The small star rose higher and higer pulling the black hole with it. They colided several miles above the City... "Burst" she finished while clossing her hands and the star detonated into a massive explosion that burned a part of the atmosphere above, blowing the clouds away injecting massive amounts of raw mana from outer space and her small nova.

Her mana was regenerating at a fast pace.... the Emperor looked with wide eyes at the massive hole in the sky, as it close itself really fast, his Mana Lens shattered by the amount of mana that explosion had... 'it's over 9,000 MP... what the hell did Bahamut feed that child... she is like 19 years old, maybe early 20s... her Mana levels are already at half and those staves behind her are still glowing...' the Emperor thought as he removed his broken Mana Lens.

He dashed and appeared in front of her summoning his Estrella Negra Long sword as he delivers a piercing blow to her Phoenix Core while she delivered a Blue beam of fire that went through his chest almost cooking his heart. Inmediately, she burst into blue flames that covered the Emperor in a cocoon of blue fire, he screams as before he teleported a mile away using his secret life saving treasure. Soon she reforms herself and was visibly tired, but still was ready to fight.

His life saving treasure ended up costing the Emperor a sure kill since now he was a mile away. His Mana reserves were down to half and he was panting while he uses an elixir to heal his organs and muscles. 'Damn it... even if I kill her Bahamut will surely not let this up...' before he could countinue his train of though, Louise appeared right next to Elizabeth with a anxious face.

"Eli you alright... why don't we try that Unison Skill, my Avatars can take care of the rabble below." He hugged her and she nodded and gave him a sweet kiss. 

While holding each other's hands, the both said, "Unison" and they both bursted in flames, Elizabeth with her Blue Flames and Louise with his Gold Flames. Their flames become a dark metalic green color. It felt too dense to be fire, more like liquid metal, flowing inside into a small sphere that then bursted in to the shape of 10' tall voluptuous woman, she was dressed as a witch with an armored robe over her shoulders, her green fire looks like smile hugging her body as only her face was visible, on her chest inside her two G-Cup breast were two cores one on each nipple, glowing with a soft light.

She puts her left hand over her mouth, "OOOOOOOO HOOOO HOOO... cough... I mean what... what with that laugh, and why are we so sexualized... though we dig our new sizes." Her voice was like both of their voices together, she waved her right arm an a bladed staff appeared which she grabed. "When we used it with Shuiro, our flames were white and looked like white marble, now they are green. Man this feels great!" She waved her staff and four of the airships were reduced to rubble, some idiots tried to stop it, but they just turned into light particles. They did saved the two on the corners from getting completly wrecked, but they could not continue to remain afloat.

They felt great, 'Maybe we can try our tripple fusion on Jorm, she would love to bare our children too, weird... we felt like a new person now, the fusion will only last for ten minutes and it feels a bit incomplete but it should be more than enough to get that little man.' The new fusion thought appering on top of the Emperor swinging her staff down, their goo-like fire went to grab the Emperor to prevent his escape. 

The emperor dodged the slash and swong his Estrella Negra at the weird tentacle looking slime that is trying to grab him, but he couldn't cut through, they were too dense and just grabbed his long sword throwing it away. The rest of the burning hot slime tentacles, grabbed the Emperor and started to squish him while he tried to do something about it. 

"No no, you are supposed to feel excited to be grabbed by tentacles.... even if they are melting your skin. You are so squishy and playable, it is unreal..." she said as many burning hot tentacles started to burrow through his mouth, his ass, they even melted his dick off and use it as an entry point, they didn't care, and she didn't know what her tentacles were doing to him. Only he knows the hell he was suffering, he was naked inside, being melted from the inside out.... trying to scream but his lung has long been burnt.

Everyone below watched their exchange separating themselves from their enemy. Waiting to see who ends up on top... the silent was disturbed when the heard the annoying laugh of a spoiled rich brat from the 90s, only the reincarnators found it annoying, the enemy and the normal adventurers that were watching saw it as the laugh of the reaper, and they know that after the Emperor was surrounded with that weird green lava like substance, he was a goner.

But inside the cocoon of fire, after the Emperor's body melted of, a black aura broke free, making everyone below question if that was the Emperor or not.

"So who are you supposed to be old man." The fusion spoke to the black orb that was turning into the shape of a man. He was 12' tall with long hair and an acient aura around her, his body was as black as the outter space with tiny stars floating inside him. Each of those stars are shaped like little women.... they are the souls of every women, some were male, he had sacrified on his journey through his cultivation, millions upon millions of ruined lifes witing to be freed from the nightmare....

"I am the Emperor Chuhēi, the one who emerged from the darkness... now all of you need to die." A massive gravity field began to pull everyone towards him.

"Shit..."

27