Chapter 9
543 8 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*pew* *pew* *pew*...

[Victory]

''And another win for me.''(Lucie)

''Having fun?''(Aurora)

''Yes, but still no one has been my match, most of the rounds are pretty quick.''(Lucie)

*Splash*

''I would be surprised if someone could match you, more so, it they could beat you, at the same rank you're at.''(Mara)

''No, Alice has been a good opponent, and has beaten me multiple times.''(Lucie)

''Lucie, Alice is super AI, please don't compare her with normal people.''(Emma)

''Well I guess your right. By the way, Alice how long until we get to the destination?''(Lucie)

''Approximately, 2h from now on, if we don't run in something mayor.''(Alice)

''Thanks Alice''(Lucie)

Right now they are on a airship, and this one is like a cruise ship, but it functions in air not water. This airship belongs to Anna Cakewalker, and they are heading to Nauda. 

Nauda is a kingdom that is ruled by a council, not one individual. The kingdom itself focuses on trade, and it also known as Land of merchants, because in Nauda there are many merchants, plus most of the big companies HQ are located there and their owners live there.

Lucie and her Team are using one of the airships faculties, a pool. It was a big room with plenty of space. It had big pool in the center, lounge chairs with tables around the pool, and at one of the corners there was a tiki style bar, that no one was overseeing, but they are allowed to take the drinks and use the machines from the bar.

Right now all of them were in two peace swimsuits, and the only one in the pool was Mara, all the others were relaxing on the chairs. 

Lucie was playing a game, the game was quite popular. In this game the players are dropped on random planet and they need to build base, gather recourses and build their forces, and destroy their opponents base. Well it's not that simple but that's the gist of it. 

This game was recommended to Lucie by Alice, as Lucie wanted something to pass the time. Lucie liked the game because of the strategic elements, and because the planets are every time different, they can be big, small, their environment can be different too, some can be full deserts, some only consists of water. So it was fun for her, because on every planet the strategies need some changes, big or small. Plus there were many races to choose from.

But unfortunately as Lucie just started her rank was low, and because of her [Super Learning], she beats her opponents pretty fast. Only if Lucie plays against Alice, she has some fun. That's why Lucie can't wait when she will get to higher ranks. After all this game is so popular that there are many tournaments of this game. 

 So while they are waiting their arrival to their destination, where they will start their mission, Lucie will climb the ranks.

While playing her game, Lucie finished her drink, so she got up and went to the bar. With her phone in one of her hands she started to looke for a drink she liked.

*tuk* *tink* *shh*

''Where is the good stuff?''(Lucie)

Lucie went from shelf to shelf looking for a drink, from top to bottom, but only little bellow the middle shelfs she found what she wanted.

''Oh, got it.''(Lucie)

''Hey, does anybody needs some more drinks?'' While Lucie is there she figured she can grab something for other if they needed.

''I'm good'' Mara said right before she dived under water.

''I have some juice.'' (Emma)

''Any specific flavor?''(Lucie)

''Grape would be good.''(Emma)

''Got it. Aurora you want something?''(Lucie)

''I'll take what you got for yourself.''(Aurora)

''Ok.'' Lucie took the same drink she got herself for Aurora, and some grape juice for Emma, and walked back to the chair she rested before, with two sodas and a grape juice. She gave them their drinks, got comfortable in her chair and continued to play the game.


~??? POV~

There was security room on the airship, and in the room was monitors fool of live feeds, which came from cameras around the airship. Right now there was a young male in the room, he was responsible for monitoring what's happening on the airship trough these cameras.

It usually was pretty boring job, as he needed to sit there and look at the monitors all the time. Of course there were times when something interesting happened, but it was quit uncommon.

Although right now he wasn't really doing his jo properly, yes he was looking at the monitors, but only four of them. These monitors showed the live feed from cameras located at the same room, and there were four beautiful women in this room. Yes it was the room where Team Zero members were relaxing right now.

The youth could not only see them but he could also hear them, as the cameras had strong microphones in them, he mostly concentrated his gaze on Mara as she was the most active one, as all the others just relaxed in the lounge chairs, but still from time to time he looked at the others than Mara, after all, they all were top beauties, and all of them had their perks.

At one moment the youth saw Lucie going to the bar, and he directed his attention to her.

''Where is the good stuff?''(Lucie)

''Oh, got it.''(Lucie)

When the drink was placed that the camera could see it, the youth was little surprised.

'There are plenty of good alcohol and wines there, and you chose soda of all things.'  His mind stopped functioning for a moment, as he needed to process that, because Lucie basically ignored the expensive alcohol, and went for the soda.

After little thinking he now understood about what happened this morning.

This morning when they were getting ready for departure, Team Zero members were showed what faculties they can use, and after that they were asked if they want some beverages and it went something like this.

''Would you like some beverages?''(Servant)

''Yes please, what are the options?''(Lucie)

The servant started to list their options, but it was long before Lucie interrupted him.

''Do you have any soda?''(Lucie)

''Sorry?'' The servant was little perplexed, he though he misheard her.

''Soda, do you have any soda options?''(Lucie)

''Ahm..., yes we do.''(Servant)

''Great, what are the options?''(Lucie)

Still little perplexed the servant started to list the soda they had. After that all of the chose some nonalcoholic drinks, and went their way.

But it didn't stay long in youths mind, and he continued to observe them.


~Lucies POV~

''CANONBALL!!!'' Mara right now was jumping in the pool, from the highest dive board there is, and with her scream, Lucie and the others looked up, and saw her jump off.

*Splash*

The moment Mara landed in the pool, she made a big splash, making Lucie and Aurora little wet, but Emma was fine. You could see the water that flew in Emmas direction floating in the air a little bit, before dropping on the floor.

*splash*

''Sorry, hehehe.'' Mara said, while only her head was visible above the water. 

''Hehehe, I should probably take this chance to enjoy the pool.'' Lucie put her phone in her storage ring, raised from her chair and started to stretch. 

After finishing stretching, Lucie went near the pools edge and jumped in, almost without any splashes.

''How about you two?'' While Lucie was enjoying the water, Mara swam to the edge of the pool where Emma and Aurora were relaxing in their chairs.

''I'm good.''(Emma)

Emma was reading something on her phone probably another of her books, but Aurora was just relaxing with her eyes closed.

''What about you Auro-bul bul bul.'' Before Mara could finish her sentence she was dragged under water.

Mara was being dragged by one of her legs, and the one dragging her was none other than Lucie. Lucie dragged her a little bit and then left go of Maras leg.

''Ahhh~, come here.'' After Mara got her head above water, she located Lucie and dived after her. 

Lucie started to swim from Mara, while Mara tried to catch her. Although Mara had superior vitality, and higher raw power, Lucie had her [Super Learning], making so that Mara couldn't shorten the distance, but at the same time the distance did not become bigger.

Mara chased Lucie for some while before deciding to activate her Beast mode. The moment she activated it, her pupils turned to slits, and she became much faster.

When Mara activated her Beast mode, Lucie saw it, and tuned her ability to 100% making her black eyes shine little bit of purple.

From the sidelines, Emma and Aurora, could what usually is childes activity, turn to something on another level, normal people wouldn't be able to see everything clearly, just some black and purple blurs here and there. But as they all are Tier 3, Emma and Aurora could see all of it clearly.

Now that Mara was in her Beast mode she was faster then Lucie, even though not by much. But Mara still couldn't touch Lucie, because every time she cache up to Lucie, Lucie would somehow evade her. This cat and mouse, were mostly done under water, as Tier 3 people could survive without breathing more than an hour. 

This went for about 30min before it ended, using her tail Mara finally caught Lucie by her leg, and dragged her a bit, just like Lucie did Mara before.

After that, they both had some mischief in mind. The lounge chairs weren't far from the pools edges, less than one meter. So they had the great idea to drag Aurora and Emma in the pool.

So Lucie positioned herself so that she could pull Aurora, while Mara prepared to pill Emma. They looked at each other and at the same time grabbed their targets legs and pulled them. 

Emma and Aurora were pulled so quickly that they didn't have time to react, or even make a sound.   

When Lucie and Mara saw both of their heads emerge from the water, they could see Aurora had some annoyance and little rage in her grey eyes, but Mara and Lucie were scared more of Emmas now smiling face. Emmas smile made some chills go down their spines.

''Hmmm~, looks like you have fun, how about I join you.'' The moment Emma said that, the pools water started to rise behind her like a wave. The wave towered over them and started to move in their direction.

At one moment Lucie and Mara were looking at the coming wave and the next they were hit by it.


~Maids POV~

On the airship there was an office that belonged to Anna. In the office right now, were four people, three of which were servants. Anna was reading this weeks income from her company, when she was informed that they will be landing soon.

''Please tell Team Zero we will arrive at our destination shortly.'' With that in mind Anna sent one of the servants to inform Team Zero.

''Yes ma'am.'' One of the servants bowed and went to inform the members of Team Zero.

It didn't take long for her, to arrive at the door where they were relaxing.

*BOOOM*

But before she could open the doors, she heard a loud sound that surprised the maid. It only took about few seconds for her to calm herself. 

When she opened the door she was little surprised by what she saw, two of the four girls were laying on a wet floor near the pools edge, and the other two were in the pool, calmly looking at the two on the floor.

The maid didn't make a sound, and was just standing there confused, but after little bit of time she remembered why she was here.

''Um..., I'm here to inform you that we will be landing shortly.'' Still little shocked the maid informed them.

''Ok, thanks.'' The one who answered her was, one of them that was on the floor right now, with her black hair over her eyes.

The Maid bowed to them and went back to Annas office while closing the doors.


~Lucies POV~

''Well, let's get ready.'' After saying that Lucie got on her feet, and Mara followed her, while Emma and Aurora got out of the pool.

They dried themselves, with some help from Emmas ability. When that was done they went to the dressing room and got ready. Coming out of the dressing room, now they were wearing their suits that Anna gave them.

''Let's go ladies.''(Lucie)

With Lucie in the lead they started going in the direction of main hall, where was located the main exit. 

After they got there, they could see that Anna and all her servants were already there. They could how they are landing trough the big windows.

''Well ladies, your job will start from now one. I hope your ready.'' Anna said to them with a warm smile.

''Yes, we will do our job with all we have.'' Lucie said that with series look, and all the other members were the same. It was their first mission and they were ready to put all in it's completion.

''Get ready. Opening the door.'' After their small exchange, they could hear the airships captains announcement trough speakers.

Doors started to open, they were about 5m high and 3m wide, and there was a bridge, because the doors weren't at the ground level. When the doors opened, Lucie could see a big mansion, and from mansion to airship was a path. There were servants at both sides of the path in full length.

''Welcome home Mistress.'' The servants that were standing along the path bowed at the same time, like they all were one. 

But that wasn't all, there were six people waiting in the middle of the path. A man that probably was her husband, who had flaming red hair and beard, and his eyes were light blue. 

Then there was a women with crimson red hair and light blue eyes, the oldest daughter. Her oldest son had the same hair color as his father, but his light red eyes came from his mother.

Then there was an old butler who was bald, and had grey mustache. Plus he had some glasses.

And the last two were the twins, both had the same hair and eye color, the hair were pink with some red ends, and eyes were light red.

The moment Anna stepped on the path, her family greeted her. Twins rushed to hug her, then her oldest son and daughter, and after that she exchange a kiss with her husband.

Right now Lucie and her team were standing behind the twins, after all their mission began when the airship landed.


~Elizas POV~

Eliza and her family were waiting for her mother, right now she stood before an  airship whos doors were opening slowly. When the doors opened Eliza could see her mother, and the moment her mother stepped off the bridge, that connected the airships entrance and the ground, she with her brother Tom rushed to hug their mother.

''''Mom!!!'''' Twins hugged her with so much momentum that if she was a normal woman  she would be on the ground right now.

''Hehehe, I missed you too.'' Anna laughed a little bit and returned the hug. 

After they hugged Eliza and her twin brother moved little to the side, so others could welcome her. While they were looking at their family welcoming their mother back, Eliza heard something move behind her.

When she looked back, she saw four people standing behind her and her twin brother.  

'Who are these big sisters?'  While thinking that Eliza was looking at them with wide eyes. 

While she was looking at them she felt a hand touching her shoulder, when she looked back to see it's owner she saw her mother who was smiling warmly.

''You're probably curios who are they.'' To her mothers question both twins just nodded, with curiosity showing in their, light red eyes.

''These are your temporary bodyguards, they will protect both of you, until I find permanent ones.''(Anna)

And again both of them nodded, their mother had informed them before, about the danger their family members can encounter, and why they need protection. So they automatically understood what their mother said.

''Well the let's go inside, shall we?'' (Anna)

Her mother started going to their mansion, and with all the others followed them. While they walked to the mansion, Eliza could see that her twin brother Tom glancing at their bodyguards. Well Eliza couldn't blame him, she too thought that they are beautiful.

''Well kids, we have some free time before dinner, so I will catch up with you father.'' With that her mother and father walked somewhere with their arms linked.

''Nice to meet you, I'm Dian, please take of my youngest siblings.'' After their parents left the first to introduce herself with little bow, was Elizas big sister.

''I'm Lucie, and from left to right is Aurora, Mara and Emma. You don't need to worry your siblings will be safe under our watch.'' Lucie introduced herself and her team with confident smile.

''Ah, I'm Eliza, nice to meet you.'' Eliza followed her sister and introduced herself while imitating her sisters bow. 

''My name is Tom, nice to meet you.'' The next was her twin brother Tom, who did a little bow while saying his name.

''Nice to meet you too.'' (Lucie)

''Hello, I'm Patrick, and would anyone of you would be interested to be my girlfriend?'' Next was Elizas oldest brother Patrick, who introduced himself...

''No.''(Lucie)

''I'm good.''(Aurora)

''Nyo~''(Mara)

''No thank you.''(Emma)

And got rejected. Patrick wasn't a bad person, he just was sometimes too flashy or too forward. About a year ago, Elizas sister Dian got engaged, with her now fiancé, and because of that, Patrick started to think about relationships, usually he thinks only about training and had almost none experience with women. So because of that he didn't have too much luck finding a suitable partner, of course there were women that were, basically ready to do anything to get his attention, but even though her brother wasn't the smartest, he had a talent for discerning peoples true intentions, so he new that those women were after his families wealth.

After that they went to the living room and made some small talk, it mostly consisted of twins asking them questions, nothing personal.

It didn't take long before dinner was ready so all of them went to the dinning room. 

In the dinning room there was a long table. Every one sat down, Anna at the end of the table, her husband to her right, and her daughter to her left. Then further on the right sat Patrick, and twins were on the left side.

Lucie and her team were standing behind the twins.

It was the usual dinner experience for Eliza as she and her family just talked how their day was, until...

*Crahs*

Two windows were broken and four people jumped in.


~??? POV~

Right now there were four people all Tier 3 ready for their mission. Lady Anna wanted to test Teams Zero capabilities, it wasn't that she didn't trust them, it's just that her children were one of, if not, the most valuable things to her. So she wanted to be sure they were well protected.

Because of that she wanted to test them, and now four of her servants would simulate kidnaping. They would try to kidnap the twins, and see how Team Zero reacts.

After some waiting they started their operation, they broke the windows and jumped in. Without losing their momentum they started to run in twins direction. But before he could run too far he felt something hit his legs and he collapse on his knees. When he looked up he saw inside of guns barrel. 

It took him some time before he started to understand what's going on, he looked at his knees, and saw two needles sticking out of his knees, then he looked around and saw, that the other three, of his teammates weren't in better situation.

One had collapsed in fetal position, holding his stomach, with white haired beautie standing next to him. Then another one was locked in position, with his legs and arms restrained and a sharp nail at his neck, there ware predatory purple eyes behind him. 

The third one had a spears blade near his face, he looked like he had some problems moving, there was an lady with blond hair looking at hi with a smile. Then he looked up and saw smiling women with black eyes. He could see, that none of the ladies would hesitate to kill. 

18