Chapter 19: Hypocrite
591 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, you finally got interesting. I didn't know you had such a cute side. Maybe I have plans for you."

Hearing Lucas's arrogant manner of speaking, Violette gritted her teeth in anger. The anger, however, was overcome by the feeling of strangeness. What attitude change was that? It was very sudden. He penetrated her pussy, started to laugh, and then it seemed to change his attitude.

'He noticed my orgasm. He was definitely laughing because I came with just one stick. But what does this have to do with his attitude change? He looks a lot kinder now.'

Rising from the floor, Violette wiped her skirt and knees with a hand and touched her completely wet panties.

'Should I change? No... It'll get wet again, especially since we'll have sex soon.'

Violette then looked at Lucas and holding back her anger, said.

"Let's go?"

Lucas smiled and approached Violette. Pushing her into the tree, he looked into her eyes and said.

"Listen, Violette. Right now, I have good thoughts about you. I know what kind of person you are, I've seen my share of arrogant, selfish women."

"We can have sex, and maybe I'll take care of you a little bit, but if you try to plot against me, don't think you'll be unharmed. Even if you try some pathetic trick to depreciate me in front of the school, internet, or whatever, know I'm not afraid of that, and it's not lip service."

"Everyone at this school has some background, few have entered through scholarships. That means everyone here has money and political power behind them. The fact that you reign under this school means your family must be very powerful. But remember, I'm coming in here mid-year through connections, don't underestimate me. I have hopes for you, so don't let me down. "

Violette was not angry at the warning, as she had already realized that. What kind of connections are required to enter midyear at one of California's best high schools? Perhaps, in this school, only a few, including she, is capable of such a thing, as there is no system within this school for student transfer. If one wants to enter, it has to be bypassing the rules, and few can do it.

As much as she hated Lucas, when she realized that, Violette decided not to do anything reckless. She spent years at this school, which is a den of dragons and tigers. Any random student can have a parent with a $ 5 million company, that's the level. The fact that she reigns under so many people means one thing: she is superior to them all.

Although Violette didn't think Lucas's background was larger than her own, she knew he wasn't someone she should deal with recklessly, so for now, she simply decided to keep quiet and investigate.

Violette then said nothing more and simply headed for the principal's office, Lucas followed close behind. While walking, Lucas watched Violette's body and thought.

'She has a well-cared body. What sport does she play?'

Violette was a cheerleader, the squad leader. Her well-cared body reflected her self-esteem. She knew that her body is part of her arsenal, so she only eats healthy things and does exercises frequently. Thanks to that, she is thin, has no extra fat, although her body is sexy. Her breasts are big, full and tall, her butt is tight. The legs are long. She is a beautiful woman, that no one can take from her.

'If it wasn't the way it is, she would be a good candidate.'

Lucas followed her silently, enjoying the sight of her bod— the landscape of the school. Meanwhile, Violette was thinking about Lucas's identity.

'To transfer here requires the approval of the vice-principal and the principal, it was the same with that little woman Jennifer. To be able to convince both, just having connections at the level of the mayor of San Diego, or something bigger. Who is this Lucas? While not exactly amazing, the chances of being something even bigger are high. I need to be careful when dealing with him.'

'But don't think I gave up on revenge, you bastard, you'll have your turn. I'll just watch you a little to understand your background.'

'Meanwhile, I will appreciate your cock very well. It is better to do a good job, otherwise, my punishment will be greater later.'

Lucas could see the smirk on Violette's face, but he didn't say or do anything. He knew she was planning something, but he already warned, from there it was decided by fate. Honestly, he's hoping she's not that stupid. Though a slut, Lucas was glad to know that she is a masochist on the inside. Someone like that is worth trainin— reform.

'If possible, I will make a reform, and make her a good person. Yes, I'll make her be a good person, definitely has nothing to do with my curiosity about sadomasochistic sex.'

Honestly, if Lucas was asked what he is between sadistic or masochistic, he would say it depends on the person. In some people, he's more proactive, cases like Maylin and Violette. In others, he's more reserved, kinder, as with Rose.

Although Lucas likes Maylin, they don't have a long relationship like he has with Rose. Because of this relationship, Lucas gets too caught up for her well-being, and so would never do anything that could make her feel uncomfortable. Because of that, some things he'd do with Maylin, he'd never do with Rose.

And literally 90% of what he did to Violette, he wouldn't even dare to think to make with Rose.

As he followed Violette, he thought of these things, feeling that perhaps he was too aggressive. Honestly, in part, that was a strategy. At first, because he knew what kind of woman Violette was for her expression and body language, Lucas knew that if he wasn't aggressive, she would take advantage of him. Because of that, although he told May he wasn't going to use violence, he ended up needing it, as it would be virtually impossible to convince her to delete the video.

Over time, the negative feelings of dealing with a slut that opens her legs to anyone took control. He began to despise her completely. His language became more offensive and vulgar. Honestly, this side of Lucas made him a little uncomfortable since he'd never done that before.

When he finally found out that Violette was, in fact, a deep-seated masochist, his curiosity about masochism, and the change in her personality that occurred when she came with only one stick, attracted him. Honestly, seeing her body now, he was even more attracted to her.

While following her, Lucas had to be careful with his cock, as it was still erect. Watching Violette's sexy body didn't help. A few minutes later, the two finally arrived in front of a door. On the way to the door, Lucas saw no one, which surprised him.

'Everyone should be in class.'

Glancing at the door in front of him, Lucas entered without much thought, and inside were two middle-aged men talking. Seeing Lucas coming in, their expressions changed, and they looked slightly happier.

"Haha, Lucas, you came, we were waiting for you."

"Boy, you can't be late like that, you're an hour late."

"It's okay Higor, never mind that. I see... you came with Miss Violette."

Seeing the friendly attitude of the principal and vice-principal, Violette was slightly surprised, but quickly said.

"Hello, Principal, Vice-Principal. I found Lucas wandering around the school, and I decided to bring him here."

"Ah, I see, you can leave now then."

"Wait, Principal, Lucas asked me to show the school after that. Is there any problem?"

"Oh, it's all right, so stay here, I'll be brief."

"Lucas, we hear about your circumstances from Ms. Rose."

The principal and the vice-principal then made a strange finger gesture that surprised Lucas a little. Violette noticed the gesture too, which made her very confused.

"Oh, I didn't imagine Rose had direct contact with you, I thought she asked someone else."

"Ms. Rose helped us before, we are repaying some of the favor. Don't worry, everything has been taken care of. About the classes..."

"I'll try hard to get everything, no need to take it easy on me."

"Good. If you need anything else, just come talk to us. About the class, we put you in the second year. Since Miss Violette is here, asks her to take you there later, she knows how to get the information on where the classes are."

"School supplies you can pick up at the office. When you visit the school with Miss Violette, pick up the material on the way."

"I think that's it."

The Vice-Principal Higor explained everything in place of the Principal, and in the end, the Principal said.

"You don't have to worry about anything when you're studying here."

"You two are spoiling me. That way, I won't be able to live well when I go to society. But thanks for the help, I'll let Rose know that you guys helped me a lot."

"Thanks."

They both thanked him, and the scene completely surprised Violette. For some reason, the scene looked like subordinates taking care of the needs of the superior, or even the master.

Violette's thinking is not that wrong. Higor, the Vice-Principal, and Renan, the Principal, are part of one of Thorny Rose's subsidiaries, they are subordinates, of subordinates, of subordinates of Lucas. After all, Thorny Rose was created by Lucas's mother, so Lucas is the young leader of the organization.

Although Lucas had no active role in Thorny Rose except for several killer jobs, they are not stupid enough to think that, just because he has no official position, he has no status.

Even without Katia around, Rose is like Lucas's older sister, and she's the leader of this great organization. How is Lucas's status not high? If you look at it in purely status terms, Lucas's status is even higher than Rose's.

Lucas didn't know which subsidiary the Principal and the Vice-Principal were, but he didn't want to know either. The Thorny Rose was not just a murder agency, but also a super global power, with higher influence even of a country. Because of this, there were many arms and subsidiaries, all often operating independently. Some of these subsidiaries were espionage agencies, others dealt with normal business, and there was even a branch focused on military and war power.

Leaving the principal's office, Lucas looked at Violette's puzzled expression. Though she knew Lucas's background was powerful, she only realized how big it was at that moment.

Not even when they spoke to her were the Principal and the Vice-Principal so friendly. They were quite indifferent. Seeing them like that made her sure that Lucas had some incredible background.

"What was that gesture they made earlier?"

"Ah, that one? It's a gesture that high-status people in the education industry make when they feel like going to the bathroom but can't because they're talking to someone."

"Bullshit. Who is Rose?"

"If you want to know more about me, this will have to wait. You are not currently eligible to be involved with me. I think you noticed, since I don't disguise it, but I despise women like you."

"Yeah, you really didn't disguise it. What's your problem with me? You do not even know me."

"I know your type, I said before. Tell me, how many men have you slept with?"

"I don't count that."

"Yeah, so end of the story. I don't admire women who can't value their bodies."

Hearing this, Violette stopped her steps and was a little surprised.

"But I value myself a lot."

"It's different, completely different. Self-esteem and appreciation are two different things. You have high self-esteem, so you think you're amazing, but at the same time, you don't value your body."

"When something is precious, you want to keep it as much as possible, and only give it to people you like and trust. If you let any man touch you, that means your body is not so valuable to you. "

Hearing this reasoning, Violette was slightly shaken. She always thought high about herself and recognizes that she was arrogant. Exactly for that, she always thought she valued herself a lot, but thinking that way, in fact, her body wasn't as important as it should be.

"Violette, I think you won't understand if I say that, but sex is to be done between two people who love each other. I know it's hypocritical of me since we're about to do just that, but it's not that important to men, not to mention that, as I said, depending on maybe I have plans for you."

"With women, it's completely different. First, that women are at risk of becoming pregnant during the sexual act, and the woman is always the most harmed in the end."

"Second, that a woman's virginity is important, as it is an act done only once in a lifetime. This is not so important to you now, but in the future, you will look back and think: Who did I do with? Or even remembering, realizing that the guy you did wasn't so important. Your memories will not be happy, but empty."

"Most importantly, sex without love is very empty. It may be good at first, but over time it will lose its meaning, the biggest proof of that is that you are a nymphomaniac."

"You're a sex addict, but tell me, is the sex you have always good? As I see it, sex addiction has to do with the relentless pursuit of greater pleasure that can never be achieved by doing it with someone you don't even know or like."

"When you like someone and have sex with that person, it's completely different, as you not only feel physical pleasure but also emotional pleasure."

"I'm giving you a lecture, but I bet it all went in one ear and out the other. After all, you are a selfish woman, you think you're always right and completely despise any affection."

"H-How do you know so much about me?"

Listening so much, though partly Violette was annoyed, some things he said hit her hard. Violette wasn't exactly a nymphomaniac, though she was close to becoming one. For now, she just had a strong sexual desire, which had become increasingly difficult to satisfy.

Still, much of what Lucas said resonated with her, especially the part where he says that, as someone addicted to sex, she is always looking for greater pleasure. In fact, she was after better sex, like what she had with that college student, but listening to Lucas, she thought that maybe there was something even bigger.

Unfortunately, when it came to love, Violette despised a lot, and that surprised her even more since Lucas seemed to know that.

'How much does he know about me? It seems like I'm being read like a book.'

Though she didn't realize, knowing that Lucas had watched her and analyzed her so well made her happy. She felt that Lucas was intelligent and perceptive, which increased her appreciation of him, as well as feeling that he was worth approaching.

'Should I make him my boyfriend? I think I'll break up with Brian, I've been putting up with that four and a half inches, early ejaculator, for a while.'

Glancing at Lucas, who was walking in front of her, Violette began to appreciate him, letting her anger drop a little after the revelation of his powerful background. He was handsome, and after becoming kinder, he looked nicer.

'I have decided. I will make him mine.'

Violette was determined, and smiled, feeling it was only a matter of time.

'Who wouldn't fall in love with me? When I feel that he is crazy about me, I will give tips, then we can date. For now, I think I'll break up with Brian. The popularity I could achieve by dating the football team captain is already saturated.'

"And then? Where will we go? I'm horny since the car. Although I came in May's mouth, I wanted a lot more, unfortunately, I had to go to school. I'll release everything on you."

"The woman in the car earlier… Is she your girlfriend? Is it okay to cheat on her?"

"No, she's not my girlfriend yet."

"Yet?"

"I'm developing things, soon she will be."

"And where am I in the story? Didn't you say you had plans for me?"

"I said maybe I have plans for you. Honestly, although you look good outside, inside you are very ugly. I couldn't date someone like that."

Violette was dissatisfied but said nothing. She knew that wasn't exactly a flower of kindness. It had never bothered her before, but for some reason, hearing that from Lucas always annoyed her.

Behind her back, many people always called her a slut or cruel woman, and she never really cared. Even when her current boyfriend, Brian, called her crazy, she didn't care. Such curses couldn't reach her pride. Unfortunately, it seemed that Lucas was different, she seemed annoyed by the way he saw her.

'So he thinks I'm a bitch? Who cares? When he gets addicted to my body, it won't be important.'

She thought, but inside, she felt uncomfortable with that thought. It looked like something was wrong, and she didn't know what it was.

'Never mind. For now, let's taste his penis. Even if he has such a good tool, if he can't use it, what's the use?'

11