Sixteen…
961 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daimon-"Oh no you don't!"

All of a sudden, Daimon bite into Ragnarok's helmet and tears out its frontal piece.

Ragnarok-"!?"

He then plunges his hand into the hole and attempts to pull something out.

Ragnarok-"Unwanted entity entered the forbidden chamber, self-destruct interrupted."

Daimon-"Hnnnrghhh! HA!"

He proceeds to pull out what appears to be a short boy with teals colored hair, in that instance, Ragnarok appears to lost all life signs as it falls apart on the floor like discarded armor. Daimon stares at the boy in confusion as he holds him up by the head.

Daimon-"Who the hell are you supposed to be? Where's the golem core?"

Ragnarok-"Unable to comprehend, you are holding the core."

Daimon-"Huh?"

The confused Daimon puts down the boy claiming to be the core of Ragnarok on the ground, in that instance, the boy lunges toward Daimon and punches him right in the face.

*Wham!*

Even in his best effort, the damage done to Daimon was barely noticeable, the boy however did not give up and continued attacking Daimon right on the face relentlessly. Annoyed by the situation, Daimon raises his hand and flick the boy right on the forehead sending flying smashing into the observing area.

*Bang!*

Ragnarok-"Low...energy...ack..."

The boy says as he falls unconscious.

 

Back to the present time...

Daimon-"...and that's how I beat the shit out of Ragnarok, gahahaha!"

Adelia-"Woah..."

*Clap clap clap*

Adelia claps in excitement.

[Wait...so Ragnarok is a golem without a core but controlled by a boy?]

Adelia-"Where...is the boy?"

Daimon-"Oh him? I locked him outside of the room because he kept on attacking me like a lunatic."

Adelia walks toward the door and opens it, just as the door opened, a boy is seen flying toward her and with a dropkick. In an instance, Daimon dashed past Adelia and slam the boy down toward the floor.

*Bang!*

Ragnarok-"Ack!"

Once again, Ragnarok fell unconscious.

Adelia-"Didn't have to...do that..."

Daimon-"I didn't, my body won't listen to me."

Adelia-"Hmm..."

She squats down and pokes Ragnarok's face.

[Well he's totally knocked out for sure.]

Adelia-"Mhmm...do I heal him?"

Just as she wonders if she should heal the boy, Ragnarok begins to glow in teal as his wound heals quickly.

Adelia-"Ohh..."

As Ragnarok completely healed from the damage and opens his eye, he immediately punches Adelia right in the face but his fist is promptly stopped by Adelia's passive barrier. In response to Ragnarok's attack, Daimon jumps upward and lands his feet right on the just healed Ragnarok head, smashing it into the floor and knocking him out once again.

Adelia-"Daimon...bad."

Daimon-"It's out of my control but I am loving it! Gahahaha!"

[We should get Daimon away first if you ever want to have a chance to talk with this boy.]

Adelia-'Mhmm..."

God-"Yo! What did I miss?"

[You weren't here the whole time?]

God-"I have a whole world to manage, unlike you."

[Tsk, this guy.]

 

22