Chapter 13 : Raped Victims
5.1k 15 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I ran while princess-carrying Marcella, the female arcane mage. I stopped at place where the gruesome battle took place before.

There was scattered body of her former male companion. 

"Please put me down"

I put her down. She looked at scattered flesh. 

[……Uuu, ugh, uaghhhh…..]

Upon setting her eyes on the remains of the boy, Marcella couldn’t hold it and started vomiting on the ground.

After she calmed down, I retrieved a bottle with water from dimension and gave to her. There were herbal leaves mixed in there to clean out mouth and teeth.

Marcella took, inserted the water in her mouth, and rinsed.

She passed the bottle. While she was not looking, I stored it back into dimension.

I started examining the ground. 

There were some fresh footprints, blood stains, dirt and signs of something being dragged across.

"It seems that she was moved to the deeper parts of the cave, though it’s not certain if she’s still alive."

I stared at the few strands of forcefully pulled out long hair around my fingers as I came to that conclusion.

"Then, we have to save her……"

Although Marcella said this, she was desperately encouraging herself, believing her friend could still be alive.

In the deeper parts of the cave, sounds of moving footsteps could be heard.

——Goblins!

They probably had heard the noises and came to investigate.

I pulled out sword from my dimension and hurled it into the darkness.

The sharp sound of something being pierced came from the darkness. Under the hazy light from the torch, a goblin collapsed on his back.

Seeing that, I withdrew another sword and darted to its front and gave a fatal stab at its heart.

With his throat pierced by the sword, the goblin couldn’t even make a sound as it died. I pulled out the thrown sword and stored both swords back into dimension.

Marcella looked at me without blinking her eyes. She asked, "Can you see in the dark?"

"Yes." I replied.

I then picked up the pike of the goblin I had just killed moments ago.

The crude pike that was made from animal bones looked more like a short spear for a human. No wonder goblins had high level of cunningness. 

"That goblin was a scout. So it’s this cave."

I pointed at the dark, deeper part of the cave with the tip of the spear.

"But the scout never returned, just like the ones who had killed your companions. Because they’re already killed by me."

I stored the mini spear into dimension. Then, I princess-carried Marcella. I walked deeper into the cave.

"We’re nearly there." I put down Marcella.

I walked slowly into a chamber. My night vision enabled me to see everything.

There were twelve small goblins, a huge towering goblin, and one who was sitting on a chair with a skull on his head.

Amidst the hall, there was also a female figure lying naked on the ground. She must Marcella's companion. 

I withdrew bones saved from the dungeon, retrieved from dimension and dashed towards them. 

Two nearest goblins were quickly decapitated, then I stored the sword into the dimension. 

"You killed 2 goblins. You gained 80 experience points."

"Gaui?"

"Gorrr?"

I threw bones to them. I got back my sword from dimension and thrust their neck one by one.

"You killed 6 goblins. You gained 245 experience points."

The towering goblin tried to capture me but I rolled on the ground, evading it. I disposed another 2 goblins after that.

The 3 remaining goblins picked up their weapons and chased after me together with the towering goblin. 

The goblin with a skull on its head who was sitting on the high throne raised the staff in its hands and started chanting some unknown incantation. 

Status:

Race: Goblin

Job: Mage

Magic Power: 7

Magic Point: 6

Durability: 4


The goblins were coming for me. I had no time in profiling some goblin mage who was going to attack me. 

I retrieved goblin spear from dimension. The goblin mage smirked as some fire came out from above its head. 

But at that moment, the short spear in my hand was already flying towards it.

The goblin mage whose body was pierced by the spear made its final cry and tumbled down from its throne.

After they witnessed the horrible condition of their leader, the goblins were stunned and couldn’t react. I didn’t waste this opportunity.

I retrieved the sword from dimension. A sharp, ear piercing sound could be heard as the blade scraped against the sheathe.

I killed another 2 and quickly ran to the other side of chamber. 

"You killed 2 goblins. You gained 80 experience points."

A towering goblin and its sidekick chased after me. 

"Hey, come and get me!!!!" 

Marcella shouted. Surprisingly, she just entered the chamber while showing her naked lower half. 

The goblins got distracted. I jumped to the towering goblin and pushed it down. It then tripped and tumbled onto the ground……

I check its status:

Race: HobGoblin

Hand Strength: 10

Hand Speed: 3

Leg Strength: 10

Leg speed: 3

I immediately dashed over, pierced my sword into the back of its neck, and turned the blade. 

The hobgoblin cried out a few syllables that were incomprehensible before twitching itself to death.

I then took the large stick from the dead hobgoblin and plummeted onto the advancing goblin.

"You killed a hobgoblin. You gained 200 experience points."

"You killed a goblin. You gained 40 experience points."

I walked to the goblin mage whose body had been pierced by the spear and now laid with its face on the ground.

The goblin mage never moved, and had an expression on its face as if it was surprised by his death.

On its marble-like eyes reflected my face which was covered  by helmet, who was staring at its face.

You were indeed cunning, pretending to be dead but you unfortunately faced a wrong opponent. I had Tutorial who alerted me everyone I killed something. Since Tutorial never alerted your death, I obviously knew you were still alive, oh goblin mage.

I raised the large stick in my hands. The goblin mage wanted to jump up immediately, but had its head smashed in in the next second. This time, it was truly dead. I threw away the stick that is dirtied by brain matter.

As for the girl, she laid on the floor with her body dirtied with goblins' semen. Marcella held her up. Her eyes opened without blinking, her mouth was gasping and saliva was drooling from her mouth.

"Eliana." Said Marcella while hugging her tightly.

I check her status.

Name: Leliana

Race: Human, Age: 14

Job: Monk

Durability: 12

Stamina: 10

Hand Strength: 10

Hand Speed: 10

Leg Speed: 8

Leg Strength: 10

This Leliana girl was proficient in hand to hand combat. Even when naked and covered with semen, her ponytail was tied high, exuded an aura of a strength. Her boob was as big as Marcella although Leliana's were not plump. Contrary to Marcella, Leliana had little body fat and possessed some muscles on arm and leg.

"It seems there are no more goblins." I told them.

"No." Marcella slowly put down the trembling Leliana. 

Marcella stood up and walked to the wooden throne where the goblin mage used to sit. 

She then clumsily kicked down the now meaningless throne. 

Behind the throne was a piece of half-rotten wooden board that was substituted as a door.

This was a secret storeroom——no, was it really just a secret storeroom?

"We were lucky. You saved us very early." Marcella uttered softly.

I heard some scraping noises behind the wooden board and held her mace tightly.

As soon as Marcella pried the board open, sharp cries could be heard.

Other than the things that they had pillaged, there were also 7 goblin children in there.

"These creatures multiply very quickly. Before long, there would be 50 of them, and they would have attacked en masse."

Marcella resumed her story,

"Goblins were all male. To produce offsprings, goblin must have human wombs. They kidnap human women, imprisone the women, and impregnate them."

"Goblins had very low fertility. They release their seed into our body but that alone would not get us pregnant. That's why they rape us for months until we become pregnant. They grew up quickly. Women usually were pregnant with human babies for 6 to 9 months. But goblins were born just a week after being conceived."

"That's why goblins multiply quickly."

Marcella pointed at the goblin children.

"Those goblins were born from human women."

Imagining of that scene, as well as the future that she and Leliana probably would have faced, she couldn’t help but shudder.

Who knows, she would have been surrounded by 10 or more goblins, and become the mother of their young ones.

I walked to the young goblins. 

Staring at the goblin children who had shrunk their shivering bodies, I raised the stick in my hands.

"Surviving goblins despite being children will never forget their vengeance for the rest of their lives. Not to mention, the survivors of a decimated nest learn, and become smarter." Marcella explained.

I crashed their head one by one. Cute scream from the goblin children echoed in the small cave.

"You killed 7 goblins. You gained 35 experience points."

I heard Marcella was crying.

63