Chapter 12 : Human
4.6k 5 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had been out in the wild for 3 days. I kept walking according to my instinct. I am equipped with a virtual map. It appeared like my Status. The drawback was the map was black. Unless I went to a place, the area remained black on the map. Once I actually went there, the the place was visible on the map. The best part was once uncovered, the discovered places were saved permanently in the map. It was pretty much a cheat ability. 

I had no problem with food as deers and chickens were everywhere in the forest. I was a lousy hunter 3 days ago but now I got used to animals movement. 

Night came. I had no problem in the darkness as I possessed the night vision ability from my skeleton days.

I discovered a small cave. Hmm. It should be a suitable place to spend the night as ghoul still require sleep. I walked into the cave and my instinct was triggered. Something was inside. No. There were living beings inside. I was donning my full plate light armour. I retrieved my light sword from the dimension.

I smelled blood. Danger. Should I go inside? 

......

My instinct was inclined in going inside. I hoped I know what I was doing.

Ever since I had entered the cave, my anxiety had only became worse and worse.

Guruguru

A slight sound that sounded like rocks rolling entered the my ears. I looked at source of the sound. There was a hole on the cave wall. It was not natural. Someone must have dug it. 

From the tunnel emerged 3 hideous monsters, who then proceeded to surround me.

Monsters holding crude weapons, having disgusting faces, possessing a child-like body and hid in caves. Could they be that that "creatures"? I often read in comics and fought them in PlayStation games. No. Impossible.

One creature leaped to me with rusted dagger but I easily thrusted it's neck with sword. I immediately decapitated another one. The remaining one threw a rock to my face. I caught it using my left hand and thrusted it's chest with sword in my right hand. 

"You killed 3 goblins. You gained 150 experience points."

Thanks, Tutorial. These things were that stinking goblins. It seemed there were more. Maybe afterwards, I would start using my Status Reading ability.

I walked carefully into a passage. For some unknown reason, I didn’t meet any goblins as I walked into the side tunnel.    

Instead, what greeted me was indistinguishable pieces of human flesh scattered everywhere.

The rancid, revolting smell of blood and viscera had filled the cave. When I was an office worker, such scene would only make vomit. But now as a ghoul and former skeleton who killed thousands of creatures, I felt nothing. I inspected the corpse, no, the scattered flesh.

I discovered something like pant, or used to be a pant. Inside it, there was thigh, crotch and a dick. So, the body was used to be a male. Quite a small thigh. The boy probably was around 14 years old. 

Finally I met a human, unfortunately he was already a corpse. Wait. I felt there should be other human, maybe.

I walked deeper into the passage. Around the boy's corpse, I noticed there were 8 goblin corpses. There were signs of gruesome battle which had taken place there.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." A girl's voice?

I approached the voice. There were 3 goblins. One was dancing happily. Another one ..... What the hell is it doing?

I approached slowly.

"Ah. Ah. Ah."

That goblin was fucking a human girl. Another goblin was fucking another girl.

You shitty stinking creatures. Finally I met a living human. They were girls and you bastards were pleasantly raping them while I suffered over 1 hellish year.

All blood went to my head. I thrusted the back of jumping goblin. Another were shocked but they just removed the small dick from the girls' crotch. 

"You killed a goblin. You gained 48 experience points." 

I held the head of one goblin, lift it up, rotated it 360 degrees. It's neck snapped. 

"You killed a goblin. You gained 40 experience points." 

Another goblin fell on the ground, then frantically looked for a nearby weapon.

Now was the time to read its status.

Race: Goblin

Cunning : 15

Hand Strength : 3

Leg Strength : 2

Hand speed : 3

Leg speed : 4

Stamina : 2

Durability : 1

Very weak. But it was very cunning. What did it mean by high attribute in cunningness?

It picked up a rusted dagger and launched to me. I punched its head with left hand. It collapsed and not moving. Was it dead. My instinct said no. As I approached, it suddenly rose and leaped towards me. I decapitated it.

So, it pretended to be dead. If I let my guard down, it made a surprise attack. Not bad for an uneducated goblin. No wonder it had high point in cunningness.

Now to the girls. 

A girl lying down with an attire like a priestess. A mace was beside her. 

Her status:

Race : Human, Age: 13

Job : Priestess

Magic Power : 8

Magic Point : 4

Stamina : 3 , Durability : 2

Hand Strength: 3,

 Hand Speed: 1

Skill : Healing

(She was stabbed with a poisonous dagger. Her constitution was very low. The poison ate her body. Cannot be saved)

"Mister. Mister." The priestess with blond hair struggled to call me. 

"I will do anything. Do you have any wish?" I asked.

"Please save my friend. I tried to heal her twice but she was not healed." Her eyes closed. Tears came from the closed eyes. I checked her pulse. She was dead. I stored her body in the dimension.

The other girl was bespectacled and held a broken staff. Just by looking, I could tell she they was a mage. She had a pair of plump boobs.

She coughed blood. Without a moment of hesitation, I walked to the side of the mage and squatted.

At that very moment, a glimmer of consciousness appeared in the blank eyes of the female mage.

The bloody foam around her mouth popped. With trembling lips, she spoke with a very soft voice that it almost couldn’t be heard.

I checked her Status:

Race: Human, Age: 14

Height: 158cm

Weight: 59kg

Job: Arcane Mage

Magic Power: 8

Magic Point: 3

Durability: 10

Stamina: 4

Hand Strength: 3

Hand Speed: 2

Leg Strength: 2

Leg Speed: 2

Reflex: 2

Instinct: 1

(She was stabbed with poisonous dagger and still survived because of above average durability. Cannot be cured with normal poison. Luckily, ghoul's blood is a poison that can overcome lesser poison like this one.)

I must save her. I cut my hand, a black blood came from my body. I drop the blood in her wound for 3 minutes. 

Then, I drop blood on my tongue and kissed her mouth. I french-kissed her, inserting my tongue and kicked her tongue, putting my blood and saliva into her. I French kissed her for several minutes. Warmth returned to her body and she breathed. I stood up.

Status: 

(She recovered from poison. Life no longer under threat. Weak and can no longer fight)

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything. She just cried. 

I just waited for her to calm down.

"What happened to the priestess?" She asked in low voice.

"She was dead. She asked me to save you." Her years fell again upon my reply.

After some time, she tried to stand up. I pulled her hand and held her body. 

"We had another friend. She was taken by goblins. We must save her." She said while containing her tears.

A girl taken by goblins? My mind was quickly reminded to the raping incidents. My rage returned.

I carried her like a princess and ran as fast as I could. 

"Your name?" I asked.

"Marcella." she answered while covering her bare crotch with her palm, a 14 year old vagina who just lost her virginity to a stinking goblin.

70