Chapter 16 : Deflowering
4.8k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brita followed me, into an abandoned house. There were many holes on the roof. The front door fell down. The wall was made of bricks. The floor was smooth.

As it was still late evening, we had no problem with lighting. Her shirt was drenched with sweat. She awkwardly unbuttoned shirt and pant. Slowly, hesitantly removing her pant. Her unbuttoned shirt exposed her cleavages to crotch. 

"No underwear?" I teased her. Her tanned face blushed. 

"No choice. I had no money !" She yelled.

I removed my glove and my hands swiftly sneaked into the opened shirt, and tickled her armpit. 

"You..." She helplessly resisted my hands. 

I pulled out the left side of her shirt while my left hand was feeling her right boob. Not small, not average size, but not very big. It was firm. 

She closed her eyes in an effort to contain her voice. I then pulled her right side of her shirt and tossed it to the side. 

I wanted to kiss her fair lip but removing my helmet exposed my ugly ghoul face. My right hand fondled her boobs while another hand caressed her navel and butt. 

She closed and opened eyes while trying hard to tighten her lip. 

She had little fat. There was visible 2 pack below on her navel. The area between navel to crotch was covered by thin red hair. The red area was scarce. My fingers played with her clitoris. 

"HM. Mmmm."

"Mm" 

She started to fail to contain her voice. After several minutes, she fell, her ass rested on the floor. I pushed her naked body to the floor. Now her head, body, and leg on the floor.

I continued by fondling and caressing for for nearly an hour. Her love juice was flowing. 

Haha. She was forced to climax 4 times. 

Nevertheless, I had my own circumstances. My dick was hard under that leg armour. 

Here goes nothing. I really removed my leg armour. 

Brita's eyes widened. She was scared. 

As a virgin she never saw any dick especially very large dick like mine. Probably another reason was she skin and meat on my body. Ugly, as expected of a ghoul. I didn't removed my helmet and body armour as I didn't want her to faint or run away. 

Her gaze was move forth between my large dick and whole lower body. Initially, she looked scared, then she looked curious.

"I had my situation. I am not a lucky guy. You may despise me but I am not letting you go." I said calmly.

Then, she looked sad. That looked, rather than being disgusted, she felt sorry.

She gently but awkwardly kissed my disk and ugly skin on my lower body.

Indirectly, she was telling me she had no problem with this disgusting body. I removed my helmet and armour.

"Aaaaaaaaaa" she screamed and retreated spontaneously. I didn't chase after her, just observing her gently. 

Brita looked at my face and body. She looked sad.

"You see, I ...." Before I finished my words, she dashed and kissed my lip. 

This girl.... Was really something. 

I inserted my lips into her mouth. At first she was awkward but after her tongue being attacked for several minutes, she proactively lick mine. Our tongues was tangling while my hands fondled her breasts and my dick caressed her crotch.

After some time, I pushed her into the floor.

"Leave it to me. I will make you feel good." I whispered into her ear. 

Brita proactively guided my dick into her hole. 

"Ah, my virginity."

"Don't worry, I will show you a good time."

"Ku…forgive me for my ride reaction, Adine……aaah-! It’s thick"

Brita lowered her hips with the intent of getting it inside in one motion, but it was thicker than she imagined so she wasn’t able to get it in like she wanted. It looks like she’s in pain too. At this rate, I would be letting her suffer.

"Let me help. Relax"

I hold her hips tightly and fix her in place.

"Aah! Don-, I’ll do it myself!"

"You don’t have to……hold back !"

While her waist was stationary, I pushed my own hips up and tear through her virgin hole. The feeble resistance from her hymen was mercilessly destroyed and my rod instantly buried itself inside.

"Kyaaaah!! So thick! So long!"

Brita threw her head back and her thighs tremble uncontrollably, eventually giving out and pushing my cock deeper into her body.I

"It feels so soft and it coils around me nicely, what a nice hole."

I gyrate my hips slowly so I could enjoy how it felt.
Perhaps it is had something to do with losing her virginity, but her insides were convulsing, and her body which had muscle was providing me with a hard stimulation.

"Right now, why don’t you just enjoy it."
"Kyaa!"

I let go of Brita's waist and only use my hips to bounce her up and down. The screaming girl tried to hold onto something, but there’s nothing besides my bare chest for her to rest her hands on, so she sways back and forth unsteadily.

It seemed like she would slide off several times, but my dick penetrated quite deep and the tip has dug itself inside so it’ll take more than that to tip her over. Brita’s weight could easily be supported with only my dick.

Even though she might understand she wouldn’t fall off, Brita still felt scared being in such a precarious position and searched for a place to support herself.
For that, I offered her my hands.

"Ah……uu"

She brushed my hands aside thinking I was going to grab her, but that’s not what I meant.
Eventually, Brita realized my intentions and stacked her hands on mine with a sullen look.

I weave my fingers in between hers and hold her hands, swinging my hips in the cowgirl position. She no longer awkward and it only looked like love-making between lovers.

After she stared at me for a while, she slowly closed her eyes. It seemed like she’s finally chosen to fully accept me. I slow down the movement of my hips and let her body fall towards me, then kissed her while holding her hands.

It had been ages since I last had sex. After divorced, I occasionally paid for sex with call girls. Months until I was transferred into this world, I was too busy for sex.

Being in this ghoul body, I thought I couldn't sleep with girls. But this girl, Brita readily accepted me. Now I could get a lot of sex.

Just imagining it made my meat rod swell up, prompting Brita to let out a squeal.

I was still holding her hands tightly while sucking on her breasts.

Rather than changing the way my hips move, I thrust up strongly while rubbing Brita’s weak point which I discovered while in the middle of having sex in the past.

"Aahhaa! W-why do you…"

Why do I know about it?
Before she was able to finish her sentence, I thrust up even more and turned her words into moan.

I could just bring her to climax like this, but I want her to be the one who does it.
Once again, I reduce the movements of my hips.

"Eh? Why are you stopping?"

"Rub the place you feel the best yourself."

"……how cunning."

Brita complained but separated one of her entangled hands and throws her head back, placing a hand on my leg while rocking her hips furiously.

"Nnh! This spot! Ah, aahn! Nnh, nnh, nnnah!!"

She must be rubbing a nice spot, her moans were getting louder and louder.

Eventually, she got the hang of it and held her own ass while pushing her hips, craving for an even more intense stimulation.
Brita's entire body spasmed and twitched.
She’s close now.

"Cum whenever you want. I’ll match your timing."

「Aau! Haauuu! Cumming, I’m cumming!」

Brita started drooling and swinging her red hair around as she moved her hips for the final moment, eventually dropping her hips down forcefully to take me in as much as she can, then collapsed forward onto me. Her breathing was rough and her hole clenched down sporadically while her erect nipples and clitoris, which show her obvious state of arousal, rest on my body. As expected, that would make me want to ejaculate.

Brita tried to lift her hips up slowly but wasn’t able to pull my dick out.
Because I got too turned on, my dick got even bigger inside her and the tip is digging into her like the hook of an arrowhead so she couldn’t remove it.

"Wait, why!? It’s too thick……I can’t pull it out!!" 

As she tried to take my dick out, her movements in fact become stimulation and causes my dick to swell, bringing me to the point of eruption.

Brita desperately tried to separate herself, but because she recently experienced orgasm herself, she couldn’t summon up any strength.
And then finally, my meat rod started twitching.

"Cumming……"

Red hair Brita made a big fuss, but she’s unable to move it an inch as I held her shoulders. She heaved a big sigh as her body fell over and relaxed as if she’s given up.

"Uugh."

"Ah……"

Brita’s stomach expanded and my dick shrink, falling out after finishing its job of releasing my seed. As it does, a large amount of seed flowed back out, returning the woman’s stomach back to normal.

I kissed the nape of the girl who’s looking down and rub her smooth. I hug the still-exhausted Brita close and squeezed her breasts too.

"You made love to a woman for the first time in this world. Cheat ability "Sex Beast is unlocked" 

What? For the first time, Tutorial appeared not during battle. And that long forgotten cheat "Sex Beast" is unlocked.

"Why, Adine. Why do you look confused?" Brita asked while her palms on my ugly cheeks.

"No. Nothing" 

Brita tilted her head cutely.

Tutorial then wrote series of hints.

"Sex Beast ability not only satisfies female sexually. I unlocks useful abilities."

"You now see your sexual partner's Loyalty parameter. If a woman achieves 40 Loyalty points, she becomes your conquered woman."

"Once sexual partner becomes conquered woman, you can modify her Status."

Tutorial never disclosed this many hints before. Tutorial continued:

"However, it takes a lot of time and effort to increase woman affection and loyalty."

No more hint from Tutorial. I looked at the confused Brita who was touching her short red messy red hair.

"Brita Loyalty points reached 70. Brita is Conquered Woman." Another message from Tutorial.

What ? So fast ? I accidentally stood up. Brita fell.

"What's that for. My butt hurt!" Brita yelled while massaging her butt.

Tutorial appeared again. "Brita had had accumulated 15 attribute points. Please allocate them in her Status." I then utilized the points into her status.

 

Nama: Brita

Race: Human

Age: 15

Job: Warrior / Scout

Durability: 7

Stamina: 6

Hand strength: 7

Hand speed: 8

Leg Strength: 5

Leg Speed: 20

Far-sight: 20

61