Chapter 18 : Encirclement
3.7k 1 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marcella told us that informers related to this quest explained that there was human settlement in the middle of western forest. They were defending against goblins disturbance. A villager discovered over 20 goblins assembled not far from their settlement. The villagers put up a request in mercenaries guild byt lack money. No mercenary would be interested in such negligible reward. 

However, as the threat was real and the number of goblins might be double that 20 goblins reported. 20 was large and the rule of thumb in related to goblins subjugation request was if a number of goblins detected, the actual number should be twice that as goblins tend to hide themselves. If goblins dared to show themselves, they were very confident in their actual number.

The four of us with a horse walked past bushes, led by the scout, Brita. 

"The goblins are nearby, I think." My instinct kicked in, so I warned the girls.

Leliana, the ponytail black hair martial artist, who was the worst raped by goblins, trembled. 

"Leliana, you stay behind." Marcella said.

"I am frontline fighter. I should be at the front." Leliana yelled but her voice was not convincing.

I saw her nude body during raping tragedy, I believe Leliana probably the most capable mercenary in their group. That muscle and attributes, she should be able to beat Brita before Brita's Sexual Beast empowerment.

With her ability, she should be more eligible to engage in this battle. But fingers digging in her lean arm would not allow it.

The female martial art practitioner breathed out, sorrowful, then touched her arm, which there were still red marks from her fingers.

"Ai. Ai. oo."

"Tattoos. Grrr"

Two goblins riding a small wolf appeared. 

"Goblin riders!" Brita warned.

The wolves burst out of bushes, covering the last of distance in a single leap. I slashed one and kicked another one. The fallen one from my kick was stabbed by Brita. 

Tutorial appeared, " You killed a goblin and wolf. You gain 80 points experience. Brita killed a goblin and wolf. Brita gains 80 experience points."

So, once a girl conquered by me, she would go through leveling-up process like me.

A second wolf—there were perhaps four or five in total —was already jumping out of the bushes.

I gave a click of my tongue as I went to pull out my sword and discovered it was lodged in the goblin’s flesh. Without missing a beat, I let go of it, grabbed the corpse’s club instead and swung it around. 

There was a sound of backbone breaking. Another goblin took a sharp blow in its head, and it's brain matters came out. 

I flung the club at the next goblin rider then wrenched out the sword piercing the other corpse. Brita utilised her quick leg to chase and knocked down a goblin rider. A goblin rider jumped to Leliana but I inhaled a long breath and slashed with all my might. The goblin found himself split like a firewood from the chest down. Its internal organ spitting out.

Now 20 goblins on foot were advancing. Meanwhile Marcella was having trouble finding a good spot, constantly watching her back while waving her staff. She moved at a mincing run as the goblins pushed closer, leering at her.

A goblin went over her head was met with kick by Leliana. Leliana made another drop kick to its head, crushing its head. Leliana then fell to her knee, trembling and panting.

It looked like the girls managed to bury 10 goblins. I drew a dagger from a goblin's windpipe and threw at a goblin attempting to run to Leliana. 

A ball of flame sighted above Marcella with around 15 goblins including several newly appeared we're approaching her. She finally completed a spell and shot the fireball and goblins were burned. She sat to catch her breath while Leliana gathered her courage to protect her. A goblin suddenly came from her back. Leliana skillfully dodged and gave it a combo attack, 2 punches and a kick. The goblin drop dead. 

A goblin, knocked sidelong from his mount, fell squarely into the fire. There was a puff of smoke and ash, and the creature could be heard screaming as he was roasted alive. Another kill by Marcella's previous fire spell. 

"We killed 25, and there more of them coming." Brita fought while counting the killing.

"Aaaaah!!" Leliana scream was heard. What happened?

It seemed she was safe. She just strangled two goblins. But her condition was not good.

"Everyone! Regroup at Leliana !" I shouted while took a goblin's spear and threw to a goblin blocking Marcella. She ran to Leliana, her plump boobs were jiggling under the black robe. Once reached Leliana, Marcella cleaned her spectacle. Brita sprinted past several goblins and reached them. 

I ran while cutting 4 goblins on the way before reaching the girls.

Being surrounded band outnumbered by goblins on open area was very difficult with two girls were fighting while vulnerable with trauma. 

We gradually retreated to escape this open area. I acted as a great wall deterring goblins from reaching the girls. Brita whistled and our horse came running , stepping on goblins before reaching us. The three girls mounted that horse and escaped.

I retrieved the dungeon guardian's giant axe from my storage dimension and made a huge horizontal slash, sweeping nearby goblins. 

I stored the axe and ran after the girls.

56