Chapter 17 : Suicide Attempt
3.9k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was very late evening when we reached the house. 

"Sorry, Marcella, Leliana for late. Ehemm. I bring a companion. She will live with me from now."

But the house was silent. Where were they ? It was going to be night. I checked all rooms but no one was in.

We entered my room. Maybe I could go another round with this red haired girl. Hmm. There was a piece of paper on the bed. Something was written in it. But I couldn't read this world writing.

Brita took the paper from me.

"Let see..."

Suddenly, her face changed. 

"This is very bad, Adine. They said their life had nothing. They want to die. " Brita tossed the paper to my chest. 

"What do you mean?"

"They take a goblins subjugation request with only two of them. They want to kill goblins and if they failed, they will kill themselves. They thank you for everything. That's all."

What the hell. I am letting 2 cute capable girls die. 

I punched the wall. It cracked. Brita went searching something.

"Found it. Found it!" She came to me with a piece of paper.

"This is request notice taken from Mercenaries guild. ... Subjugation of a large community of goblins suspected to be western forest." Brita said while reading the paper.

Not even hiding your track, eh? 

"This request is new. I didn't see it in the morning. I am familiar with that area. Some goblins were stealing from outskirt village. I got request to kill them there before." 

"Please Brita."  

We went to buy a horse. It cost us 3 gold coins. We rode it to western forest. Brita sat at the front and I sat behind her.

It was night when we got into forest. The horse moves slowly within the forest. 

I could see clearly in the dark because of my night vision but Brita had little problem guiding the horse. Could it be because she had a job as Scout in her status.

"Can you see in the dark?" I asked while bracing her from behind.

"Before this I can somehow see although not clearly. But tonight my vision suddenly become a lot better." She explained in loud voice.

Come to think of it she originally had high attribute in Leg Speed and Far-sight. That explained her ability. She said she got a lot better today.

Oh, I see. After we had sex and unlock that Sex Beast cheat, I did upgrade her attribute. So, 20 points in Far-sight enabled her to see this much in this pitch black surrounding.

What a useful ability.

I luckily got myself a very capable chick.

I took this Sex Beast cheat randomly but it turned out to be very powerful ability. Hahaha ha.

I could empower others.

Meanwhile, as I ventured new place, it was being updated into my map. 

Brita suddenly stopped the horse. She turned to me while her finger pointed to something beyond the trees. I shook my head. I really couldn't see that far.

"I saw 2 girls. One with a spectacle , another with ponytail hair. They were camping." 

We reached their camp site. I seemed they came here by foot. 

They were surprised upon seeing us.

"How did you find us?" Marcella stood up. Leliana as usual didn't talk much.

Brita was just was staring at us. 

"So, you plan to die?" Marcella shut her mouth. Her eyes looked elsewhere.

I walked to them and just overpowered them using by intimidating band towering figure. A moment of silent.

I understood why were they committing suicide. 

I broke the silence, "I saved you when you were being raped by stinking goblins." 

Marcella and Leliana trembled. Brita nod as if she understood the reason the girls don't value their life. 

"I saved your live so your lives are mine. I decide when and where you die. You are free to decide." Both girls looked up to me and trembling. 

I captured both girls' hand and pulled them to me. They didn't resist. I embraced them both.

After a while, I released them. I removed my helmet and armours. Their eyes went wide.

"Look at my face. Look at my body. Look at my skin. I am undoubtedly human. But I become like this. And I persist to survive."

Both girls left their cute mouth open in "O" shape. 

" Listen. Your body is mine. I won't let my belongings be harmed. I will fuck you so good that you forget that goblins' tiny dicks !" I shouted. 

"Fine. You want to kill goblins? I will accompany you. We will take all goblins request, kill them until you are satisfied." I shouted again.

Marcella, Leliana cried. Brita also cried.

****""

(From Marcella's point of view)

I awoke to the rhythmic crackling of the fire dancing flame. 

I hefted myself up from the seat of the dim place. I couldn't see in the dark so I felt for the swords, being careful not to wake up other girls, who slept across from me, as she moved the blanket. 

We were camped for the night. The sun had sunk, the moons were out, and the stars were shining. I headed to the center of the campsite with only a slight rustling of cloth. 

A figure loomed up dimly against the light of the flames, a man I recognized from her very dreams. 

"Good night " I said as I approached, seating herself beside him on her plump behind. I left some space - as I couldn't bear to so close to him. 

"After everything you did, I was finally able to sleep well again. I wanted to thank you once more...” I said. 

"But you are awake right now" the man said.

I had managed to speak from the heart, but he had struck me down with his remark.

I puffed out my cheeks, pursing my pink lips. "You are the worst."

They were surrounded by dozing mercenaries girls in their sleeping bags and blankets.

I let out a soft breath. 

"So, we didn't see any goblin today" I was left with this only topic of conversation.

"The will come, I feel it." He said while stirring the fire with a long stick. A piece of firewood splintered, sending out notes of flame.

I could say nothing more. My womb felt as it had been stabbed by an icicle, the cold spreading out and causing me to shiver. Darkness pressed in from every direction.

Hideous laughter echoed in my mind. A burning like hot tongs between her legs. Wailing.

A strong hand grabbed me to his chest. I was embraced.

"Sleep." He said in deep voice.

The simplest of words, but they evoked from me the slightest of smile. I doubted I could give voice to the things I really wanted to ask anyway.

About how he became a ghoul. About the courageous girl with red hair accompanying him.

I drew my knees close, and rested her elbows on them, propping my head on my hand. 

51