Chapter 19 : S*x with Marcella
4.4k 4 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see it. It’s that village." 

Marcella was about to pop a blood vessel from my fooling around with Brita, but she pointed at the scene in front. Although it’s supposed to be close, it took us an entire day just to get here on horse since that encounter with goblins horde, so I thought we could take a break for a bit, but it seemed that won’t be possible.

"Protect the right!"

"One of them got in, deal with it!"

"The women should also grab something!"

Chaos spread throughout the village and the villagers were gathering on the perimeter with hoes and axes to fight the group of goblins. It was far away so I didn’t know the details, but I could tell that they weren’t having an easy time.

"there’s too many of them!"

"If this continues……"

In front of me were three people getting suppressed by ten goblins, so I was literally cutting in between them. In the midst of intermittent dull fighting sounds, a loud sound resonated.

I took a large swing with my axe, instantly removing the top halves of three of them. While the villagers and goblins were stunned, I raised the axe above my head and swung it down on to crush the remaining two, turning them into smashed figs.

Goblins were small monsters just 1 meter in length and only had enough intelligence to know how to flock together. If you’re properly equipped, they’re nothing to be scared of, as long you were not surrounded by dozens of them.

The villagers shout. One of the remaining goblins jumps at me. 

I spin my axe with both hands and smack the goblin with all my strength using the handle. It makes a slightly soft and light-sounding noise, and the small monster flew away like a pebble, easily flying over the wooden stakes temporarily setup around the village and landing right in the middle. The women in the village scream, but I didn’t think it could survive that. Although these things really fly far.

After I massacred the ten goblins, the girls caught up to me, cleaning up the goblins which were able to push through to other areas of the village. The fighting strength of us 4 mercenaries were worlds apart from that of farmers equipped with hoes and axes. Most of the goblins were killed before they were able to inflict any damage, and the few remaining monsters dropped their wooden spear-like objects and fled into the southern woods.

"You don’t need to chase them! Keep watch of the perimeter of the village!"

Brita’s clear voice guided the villagers as they moved to surround the village, making sure they hadn’t let any sneak past them.

"They are the mercenaries, we’re saved !!" The villagers jumped happily.

The women and children hiding in the houses were coming out one after the other and cheering. But even if we defeated all the enemies who came to attack the village, it didn’t get us anywhere. We would need to chase them into the woods and destroy the nest……

"The sun’s already setting. Shall we fight them after we rest for the night?" I suggested. The girls and villagers nod.

At night, we had discussions with village chief who explained the casualties.

"There are six dead, ten heavily injured and unable to move, and also…… three women who were raped."

Considering the population of the village doesn’t even reach a hundred people, it can be considered a severe loss.

"The vigilante corps should have been equipped with weapons and armor, so why were there so many casualties? Did a large monster appear?"

"No, there have been slightly large specimens before but they were only goblins. However, they had unbelievable numbers and the attack which caused the greatest amount of casualties had several hundred of them swarming us."

An adult man could win against a goblin even without knowing martial arts. But if a single man had to face several opponents at once, they would need a relative amount of equipment and skill. So it wasn’t possible with the vigilante corps that only had a few members at best.

"Do you know the location of the nest?" Brita asked.

"Yes but not exactly……we were kept on the defense the whole time after all, so we had no luxury to search for their base."

I guess that’s also true. Well, when we step into the woods, I’m sure they’ll come greet us.

At that moment, a sharp piercing scream of a woman came from the house next door.

"Nooooo!! Kill me! Just kill me alreaddyyy!!"

We went out to check what was going on. The other villagers were gathering as well.

Inside the house, the woman was screaming and struggling while a man that looked like her husband was desperately trying to comfort her. Maybe he lost his temper at the end, but he pushed her down and was covering her mouth.

"What’s going on?!"

The woman’s attitude was too ghastly for it to be a lover’s quarrel. The husband lets go of the woman in a hurry, and the woman was about to make a fuss again but remained quiet after I gave her a harsh stare. The head of the village behind me whispers in my ear.

"The woman was slow in running away from the previous attack, and got her child killed. Moreover, the woman herself got gangraped by several of the goblins…… that’s why she went crazy."

"……so that’s what you meant by three women were raped"

For things like goblins to be able to fuck women, they’re enjoying quite the luxury. It makes me feel like exterminating them up more and more. 

***

That night the 3 girls were staying in the same house as me, in the same room. There was no one else in the house.

We had thoroughly washed our bodies and the villagers helped to do the laundry for us. 

Now we were lying down beside each other. 

Marcella was lying down beside me. 

"To forget the hardships of the past and to heal the wounds in your heart, I believe that being embraced by a man is the best medicine." I spoke gently to Marcella and Leliana.

Marcella and me sat. In the blink of an eye, Marcella strip her clothes. I was already shirtless from the beginning. 

"You can get on top of me. You won’t be heavy for me." I gently asked her. 

Suddenly Brita got on top of me with her butts towards my face. Her slightly opened slits dripped some of their juices onto my stomach. I like her clitoris and she moaned. I was then kissing Marcella, entangling my tongue with hees, but was taken aback by the sudden rush of pleasure on my lower half. Brita clumsily licked my dick.

"It’s getting bigger and bigger. Looks like one more person can lick his rod here." Brita described my dick. 2 days after losing her virginity, she became this lewd.

As Brita licked my body, she started gasping and the increasingly choking smell of sex gradually got my meat rod hard.

"Uhyaa……this is amazing."

Just when I was thinking it would be fine to cum like this, Marcella couldn’t hold back and climbed on top of me, grabbing my meat rod with both hands and guided it to her entrance. Brita voiced her complaints but that girl doesn’t move from her position on top of me.

Marcella lost confidence halfway as her vagina tremble upon touching my giant dick. 

"Hey! If you’re going to do it, hurry up! We want to do it too." Brita held Marcella's shoulder as if to force her.

"S-sorry…… it’s too big and won’t-……" Marcella as expected, was hesitant as she had no sexual experience besides being raped by goblins that day.

"Enough of that! Here, quickly!" 

Marcella's words were cut short and the surrounding women grabbed her thighs, forcefully dropping her hips onto my rod. Although Brita wasn’t all that strong, she was able to instantly bury almost my entire dick into the Marcella’s hole.

"gh-!!! Nnnhhaaah–!!" She moaned.

Through the tip of my penis, I could feel the sensation of many things being pushed apart inside the woman. Undoubtedly, my cock has buried itself all the way into the woman’s womb and the tip has penetrated the entrance.

"Oooh……ooooooh……it’s so……deep."

Marcella felt such intense stimulation that she trembled uncontrollably, yet Brita continued to push her back and grab Marcella's thighs to rock her hips.

"Hey, hey, she finally got her chance to enjoy herself, so don’t do things so forcefully.";Brita argued.

I got up from the position on my back and got into the missionary position, covering Marcella with my body.

"There, let’s do it slowly. Can you tell that it’s inside you?" I teased her.

"Yes……Yes……. It’s so big that it feels like it’s tearing me apart." Marcella was moaning and panting.

"Does it hurt? Do you want to pull it out?" I teased her.

Marcella shook her head in such a way that it seemed her neck would snap.

"Please continue to move like this. It’s fine if it tears me, just kiss me aft-……nnmh!"

I kissed her and continued moving slowly. Unlike the earlier crazy slushing sounds, a steady rhythmical sticky sound was made with each thrust of my hips.

"Uuu……she’s hogging him all to herself. How nicee……" Brita complained. 

We were just moving slowly, but it didn’t take long before Marcella convulsing.

I hug her with my entire body, as if swallowing her whole, and gave a final strong thrust. Without even moaning, Marcella trembled intensely and lied languidly.

She remained passed out with a happy look on her face as I pulled my rod out of her and sat cross-legged. I hadn’t ejaculated yet, so my dick was getting harder and bigger.

(30 minutes later)

"Aaaaahhaaa—!!"

"Ooh!!"

In the missionary position, I slam my hips against Brita with all my might and then ejaculated. I kissed Brita, who were losing her consciousness.

I lifted up Marcella again. 

 I held the hips of Marcella who I was fucking and increased the speed of my own hips. There was an unbelievably intense smell and heat inside this. 

 I lifted up by the thighs leaked love juice and urine from her crotch, my semen sprayed all over the place and she leaned against my neck. She’s still moaning a little, but her consciousness had flown far away.

I place my dick at the entrance and infiltrated her ass in one quick motion.

"How deep…… it’s easily going all the way to the back."

"……ah, aaaaaaaaah."

Marcella's vagina felt soft, and was swallowing my entire length as if there is no dead end. Once I inserted my rod up to the root, the girl trembles silently. Oh crap, I went too far.

"Hey, you alright?"

"aaaaaaah…………!! It’s soo biiiiiiig!! My ass feels great, my assssss!! I was waiting for this! I was waiting for such a large penis to fuck my ass!! Aaaah, it’s reaching my insidessss! Ooohhohhhhhh!!"

Where was the docile voice from before? She’s now screaming repeatedly like how soldiers shout their war cries on the battlefield. Before I knew it, Marcella was bouncing on top of me and grinding her ass against me. Her terrifying hip movements felt like it’s scraping off my meat rod.

In the end, Marcella continued to shake her hips and after squeezing three shots from me, she fainted with my cock inside her. Her face was dripping with tears, snot and saliva, but looked full of delight.

"You acquired 1 conquered woman. Marcella had over 50 loyalty points and become your  conquered woman" Tutorial appeared.

Tutorial showed another hint. 

"Marcella had accumulated 26 attribute points. Please allocate to her attribute."

Name: Marcella

Race: Human, Age: 14

Height: 158cm

Weight: 59kg

Job: Arcane Mage

Magic Power: 17

Magic Point: 20

Durability: 10

Stamina: 4

Hand Strength: 3

Hand Speed: 2

Leg Strength: 2

Leg Speed: 2

Reflex: 2

Instinct: 1

I turned Marcella into super spell caster who could fire magic many times.

59