Chapter 25 : Little Orgy
3.5k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last night I forcibly carried the sexy priestess, Gabriela from her house to my place. Already emotionally weakened from the goblins gang rape incident, she gave little resistance except "What are doing?" "Let me go.".

The ponytail black hair sexy martial artist, Leliana was already at our place. Marcella and Brita went for drink at tavern with Lily and Mireille before skillfully persuaded both girls to sleep over at our place. Mireille especially couldn't say no as I gave her our entire portion of the goblins subjugation reward where she gave most of them to her village. She believed her village would have no problem for several years to come. She was indebted to me while Lily who was emotionally dependent to Mireille just followed.

We brought the mattress in the living room. Brita stayed with Lily and Mireille at the side, to ensure the visiting girls would observe our love making session and not escape. 

Main agenda that night was to fuck the two traumatic girls, Leliana and Gabriela.

*****

4 hours later

"Aaaaahhaaa—!!"

"Ooh!!"

In the missionary position, I slam my hips against Leliana with all my might and then ejaculated. I kissed the girls, who are losing their consciousness one after the other, and watched over them until they fully close their eyes. That makes fourth ejaculation …… or was it sixth?

When I pulled out, two women flock around me and used their tongues to clean my rod. Being licked endlessly like this makes me feel strange.

"You’re next, so what position would you like?" I slapped Gabriela's cheek to wake her up.

"Ah, from the back please…… roughly, as if you’re raping me." The shy Gabriela said while blushing.

Leave it to me and relax your hips.

Mireille just watched with her eyes wide opened. Lily was helplessly masturbating at the side. Lily's left hand was fondling her breast while Lily's right hand was inside her pant, touching her crotch passionately. Her elven ears were frequently twitching. This nice. She was actually a pervert.

Both girls no longer care about by rotten and ugly appearance although they were screaming at first, calling me zombie or ghoul monster. After watching the stinking, disgusting, hideous and evil goblins, even ghoul is normal to these girls.

"Adine? Are you alright? You’ve been swinging your hips constantly for several hours." Mireille finally uttered words after several hours of silence.

This was nothing. Doing it three times each for eight people was no problem for me.

"Do you want to join, I love beautiful girl like you." I teased Mireille and her tanned face blushed.

"……perhaps we offered our bodies to someone exceedingly wonderful?" Marcella said.

"Maybe we’ll all be pierced to death before tomorrow." Brita joked.

While listening to the women's exchange, I held the hips of Gabriela and increased the speed of my own hips. There was an unbelievably intense smell and heat inside this small house but unlike the goblin’s nest, I welcomed this.

*******

3 more hours later

"There! Cum!"

"Aaaaaaah~~~!!"

Leliana who I lifted up by the thighs leaked love juice and urine from her crotch, my semen sprays all over the place and she leaned against my neck. She’s still moaning a little, but her consciousness has flown far away.

"That’s 25 times, looks like you climax a lot today, my lovely martial artist." I said while licking her nape.

As expected, my dick was losing some of its rigidity, but many of the girls were big-breasted. If I bury my face in them, my dick will revive in no time.

"Mo-……a monster……" Mireille said in low tone. Her saliva was drooling.

"Does he have semen stored in his entire body……?" Brita said while smiling naughtily to Lily and Mireille.

That’s rude. I drank a large gulp of water and press against the remaining conscious girls. Because of the heat, my entire body was covered in sweat, but at this point it only acts as a spice to further stimulate my lust.

I slapped Leliana's ass until she woke up. I French kissed her for 2 minutes before slapping her cheek.

"Get on top of each other and entwine your tongues. I’ll do you together!"

Having gotten aroused from the foreplay and servicing earlier, the four girls promptly reached their climax and joined each other in a lesbian orgy. 

I pulled Leliana who were kissing with other girls.

Her hair is black like an Asian and she had moderately pointing nose, but not long enough to look like an European. She had moderately big boobs around the size of Gabriela and Marcella. But compared to plump Marcella and Gabriela, Leliana breast and body were toned and athletic. Her butt felt supple, compact and nice, like Brita's. Mireille should has the same type of body like Brita and Leliana. I badly want to fuck Mireille. Damn,my dick became harder. 

Leliana spoke, her voice is quiet like a whisper.

"Uhm……I have a request……"

"You want me to put it in your pussy and ass right?"

"Eh!? How did you-?"

"Then……please do so……" The strong looking girl was blushing.

"Then, I’m going to kiss you."

"Then I’ll put it in. Your body is small after all, so I’ll get it wet enough that your ass doesn’t tear……"

"Eei."

The girl sticks her finger in her own ass and spreads it wide. In this way, it’s bigger than the hole in front, and I can basically see her insides.

I was speechless. I placed my dick at the entrance and infiltrated her ass in one quick motion.

"How deep…… it’s easily going all the way to the back."

"……ah, aaaaaaaaah."

The girl’s asshole feels soft, and was swallowing my entire length as if there was no dead end. Once I inserted my rod up to the root, the girl trembled silently. Oh crap, I went too far.

I quickly pulled out from her asshole and penetrated her vagina.

"Hey, you alright?"

"Aaaaaaaah…………!! It’s soo biiiiiiig!! My ass feels great, my assssss!! I was waiting for this! I was waiting for such a large penis to fuck my pussy!! Aaaah, it’s reaching my insidessss! Ooohhohhhhhh!!"

"…………" 

Where was the docile voice from before? She’s now screaming repeatedly like how soldiers shout their war cries on the battlefield. Before I knew it, the girl was bouncing on top of me and grinding her pussy against me. Her terrifying hip movements feel like it’s scraping off my meat rod.

"uuun……what is……"

Hearing the unexpectedly loud moans from our sex, the girls who were kissing, licking and fingering each other, turned to us.

"Oooggaaaaaah!! This thick penis is stretching out my pussy! It’s so long it feels like it’ll come out my mouth!! It’s the besssssst!! I can’t get enough of such a big cock digging out my pusssssy !!」

In the end, Leliana continued to shake her hips and after squeezing a shot from me, she fainted with my cock inside her. She climaxed five times from that act alone. Her face was dripping with tears, snot and saliva, but looks full of delight.

I was still not satisfied. I grab Gabriela and fucked in missionary position and made her cum again and again.

*******

Dawn

"Fuuh, it’s so hot."

When I opened up the door, the air rushes in, almost making a whooshing sound as the cool air replaced the warmer air. The cold temperature during dawn felt a little bit like winter.

"Today was fun. If I wanted to be extra luxurious, I’d go for a second round……"

Mireille and Lily were sleeping while hugging each other. Lily's pant was down and her pussy was visible and wet with her juices. I covered them with blanket.

I licked Leliana and Gabriela cute faces. They woke up and were very weak. They slightly smiled at me.

"Leliana is a "Conquered Woman". You have 28 attribute points to allocate for her."

"Gabriela is a "Conquered Woman". You have 25 attribute points to allocate for her."

After thinking for several minutes, I decided on their allocation.

Status: 

Name: Leliana

Race: Human, Age: 14

Job: Monk

Durability: 15

Stamina: 12

Hand Strength: 15

Hand Speed: 15

Leg Speed: 13

Leg Strength: 20

Then, Gabriela's status raised:

Name: Gabriela

Age: 14

Race: Human

Job : Priestess

Magic Power : 25

Magic Point : 16

Stamina: 5

Durability : 5

Hand Strength : 3

Hand Speed : 1

Leg Strength : 3

Leg speed : 2

Body strength : 2

I concentrated their points in certain attributes to make them extremely effective in certain aspects. 

I want to see how monstrous Gabriela's healing capability upon upgrade. And Leliana's hand to hand combat was rare, so upgrade the status of her whole body. Could she become a useful all-round fighter?

I grinned. I had 4 enhanced girls. I had another 2 on the way. I observed 2 girls at the side while licking my lip.


46