Chapter 26 : Lily, the Half-elf archer
3k 3 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hei, you’re so kind. How do you own so much money!”, Mireille said interestedly. Lily was silent beside her.

“Then I’ll take my share for today. Thank you." Mireille really loved money. 

My girls and I did almost entire killing during last large scale goblins subjugation. We were awarded 550 gold coins while Mireille and Lily got only 10 coins. They need hundreds of gold coins to build irrigation, farm, mill, and fence in Shira village. Not to mention they need money to continue survival as mercenaries. 10 coins would be too little. Thus, I gave my entire award to them. Mireille immediately contracted men to build facilities for her village.

But Lily was not happy. She opposed because she felt she didn't deserve that much award.

After seeing our orgy last night, both girls remained and were having breakfast at our place. We took our bath before hand and visiting girls borrowed Brita and clothes. But Lily stubbornly wore her last night's cloth which attached together with armour.

I paid both girls 20 gold coins out of my accumulated gold coins stored in my dimension. I told them it was fee for helping during the last request and retention fee as we want them to join our mercenaries group.

“I… I’m not taking mine.”

Lily said so in a mumbling voice, unlike her attitude last night.

“The hell are you saying? If I turned down payment every time things got a little dangerous for me I’d’ve starved to death by now!” Mireille argued.

“Not that! I’m a hunter, I should’ve been the one who knows the most about monsters, but I’m the one holding everyone back…… I can’t agree to receiving easy money like this!” Lily yelled.

“You sure worry about strange things, girl…”

Mireille was at a loss as to what to do with the strangely prideful Lily, so I proposed something that would make all three of us happy.

“So you won’t take your share because I helped you out, is it?”

“Right. If you weren’t there I’m sure I’d be having it bad. I will pay you back what you give us.” Lily said dejectedly.

“How about we do this. You girls take the money, and as Lily’s thanks for my help, you let me rub your breasts until the afternoon.”

“Wha!!!!!?”

“Pfff!”

Lily opened her eyes wide and Mireille burst out laughing.

“If Lily doesn’t feel indebted to me then her pride won’t get hurt, with your group can earn that money and the party will be at peace, and I get to have my fill of soft breasts of a pretty girl. How about it? Nobody’s loss.” I persuaded gently.

“I had you for a more scary battle freak but you’re unexpectedly a horrible perverted ghoul aren’t you.” Lily gave me sharp words.

A man who doesn’t like women isn’t straight.
My crookedness had just been straightened out recently.

“So, what’re you gonna do? As for me, the sooner you decide the longer I get to enjoy myself.” I gave final push, gently.

“Kuuh! All right, touch as you like! You just want to rub them, right! But do it over my clothes! That, and if you touch anywhere else I’m chopping your hands off!”

“And thus Lily’s breasts were ravaged by a perverted zombie.”

“Shut up! SHUT! UP! Mireille!…. Hey, didn’t I say over my clothes!!”

“‘Over your clothes’ doesn’t include armor, right? I can at least put my hands inside your armor, can’t I?”

“Wait! There’s just underwear under my armor! Ah! Wait!”

“A promise is a promise, I’ll be in your care until the noon.” Other girls couldn't contain their laughter.

I sat behind Lily, I put my hands around her sides and started rubbing away on her ample breasts.
I didn’t grab them roughly but gently, as if kneading them.
There was thin cloth under her armor but the feeling reached my hands just fine.

“You’re quite sweaty.”

“Can’t be helped after all that workout!”

“Your scent is rather nice, too.”

“No sniffing!”

Lily took a decent bath, but the cloth was from last night. There were smells other than sweat coming from her. Yes, she masturbated while watching our orgy.

I could say it stunk, but since it drifted from a beauty like Lily it’s not so unpleasant.

As both my hands were rubbing her breasts I blew on her ear and she made a huge reaction.
I can already feel her nipples standing straight at the center of her breasts.
I breathed roughly at her ear on purpose and rubbed her nipples as if pinching them.

“Kyaa! Wait! Enough!”

“I’m only rubbing your breasts as promised, no? We’re doing it until the noon, right?”

“I did say breasts…. but that sensitive spot…”

Mireille was laughing at first, but now she was gulping at Lily who was starting to melt.
The air became quiet and the only sounds that could be heard were Lily’s and my rough breathing, and the regular rustling of clothes, only the sounds of me rubbing her nipples from over her underwear.”

“Mm! Mmmmm….. Hey, wait!!”

Suddenly, Lily raised her voice.

“What is it?”

“You’re hitting it on purpose! That’s not what we promised!”

While feeling a woman, I couldn’t keep my cool.
My penis grew large and pushed up my trousers, encroaching onto Lily’s butt sitting so close.

“It’s because I’m rubbing a woman’s breasts. It’s nothing weird, not like I’m rubbing it on you.”

“But! Ah!! It’s hitting my butt…… it’s big……”

I’m not in the mood to argue so I caressed her rougher, breathed at her ear from point blank range, and accidentally pushed my erect thing against the crack of her butt.

The sounds Lily was making changed, I can hear her gritting her teeth.
She’s finished, any time now I guess.

I pulled strongly on her cork-stopper-like nipples and licked her behind the neck, breaking my promise.

“NnaaaAAAAHHH!!”

Lily made a loud shout then uncurled herself, twitching. She ran out of strength.
Her nipples gradually became smaller, and she rested her head on me.

“Lily? … Seriously? You came?”

“That’s, definitely… not, true…”

Lily frantically stood up, trying to make an excuse to Mireille, but she then collapsed and fell face down.
The back of her pants was soaked as if she had been sitting in a puddle of water.

I rubbed Lily’s butt. I saw a gap and slid my hand inside her clothes.
She only worried a little but didn’t resist, my fingers easily reached her plump bottom.
Anyhow, I should probably put my finger in the important part.

“Ah! …… mmh …… more …… ah! Not there!”

Whoops, I put my finger in the wrong hole…. Lily stood up.

"Sorry, it is really embarrassing doing with this smelly dress. Marcella, could I borrow your dress." Marcella smiled and bring Lily to her room. 

“Yeah. can I come in?”

“Sure, can I ask what you need?”

After about half an hour, Marcella and Lily came out. Lily wore a beautiful dress, probably Marcella's. Marcella's plump chest didn't fall too far behind from Lily's.

Lily rolled her knee-length dress up until her belly is visible.
She wasn’t wearing underwear, her chestnut-colored hair and her womanly important place were all out in the open.
She’s a strong woman with a wild character, but her lower lips were an elegant, pink color.

“If you want me to say it I’ll say it.”

“Nope, no need for that.”

There’s no need for further questioning.
I also took the cloth and exposed my manhood, showing it to her as thanks for showing me her magnificent thing.

“*gasp*! Amazing… It’s so big.” Other girls gulped.

Lily opened her eyes wide seeing my manhood, swelling in anticipation of a woman.
Before this, Brita reacted the same way, but the difference is, Lily didn’t scream but slowly rubbed it with her hand.
I calmly stripped Lily’s clothes and carried her all the way to the bed and threw her a little roughly.

“Your thing is amazing. I wonder if it’ll fit… I might break.”

“As long as I’m making love to you you won’t mind breaking right?”

I rode on top of her, pinning both her arms down, making a posture of rushing in. She closed her eyes, preparing for the worst, and breathed roughly.

“It’s embarrassing, but I have no experience. You look like you can handle your women, so can I leave it to you?”

“Yeah, leave it to me. Actually it’s too late. If you resist after all this I was going to rape you.”

“Nh. All right. Have my virginity. Make me yours.”

Even though I look experienced I have only done it with 4 persons in this world and the only real virgin I handled before was Brita.
I didn’t say it though. It’s not cool.

I was going to put it in just like that but I was incessantly told that putting it into an unprepared woman will only cause pain.
First I rubbed my thing on her entrance to get her in the mood.

“Ah. It’s getting bigger!? Is this what a man is like??”

As I rubbed on the budding sprout at her entrance, Lily shivered in pleasure.
That’s quite a nice reaction, she didn’t look like she’s faking it, either.

I pushed my thing against her hole, and put my strength into it.

“Ah! Ouch!”

The hymen inside Lily’s hole made some resistance, but it was no obstacle before my ghoul large penis.
Not a moment later, her virginity was torn away.

“AAAAAAaaah!! Ngggh!”

As Lily made a sharp cry, I stole her lips.
A kiss is the best aphrodisiac to win a woman over.
She widened her eyes at first, but immediately tangled her tongue with mine.

Lily’s insides tightened, I couldn’t make any large movements.
To be precise, it’s not that I couldn’t move, but rather if I did, I would probably break her hole.
I attacked the innermost part and the wall I felt with a slow rhythm.

We switched from missionary to a sitting position and continued our slow movements.
Her voice did not leak out because my lips never parted from hers since the first kiss.
Saliva flowed down from both our lips.

I abruptly parted my lips from Lily’s.

“Pwaah, it’s good! It’s amazingly good! I’m done for! I’m flying!”

Her deflowering pain is probably healed already, she sprung up on me who was sitting cross-legged several times, and made a loud sound as she fell backwards.
It seems like she climaxed.

That was too quick.
I have no experience with virgin anyone besides Brita so far, she didn’t come from just this.
I frantically attacked and ejaculated 2 or 3 times, and could finally say whether or not I got somewhere.
Right now, I was not even half satisfied.

“This is the best…. Sorry, it’s been me the whole time… Use me as you like? I’m used to it already so you can be a little rough.”

Then I’ll take you up on your offer and do you at full strength.

“Eh! Wait, too rough!? AAAaaaaaa!!”

What I did earlier was only playing around.
Once I go full power, Lily lost consciousness after only 20 minutes.
I tightly hugged her body that was losing strength and poured my seed in one go.

“aaaau…. uuu… hii…”

I kept pouring my seed into Lily, who did not let her arms and legs go of me even as she lost consciousness. I noticed the girls including Mireille were observing us from the room entrance.

I continued pounding her for the next 3 hours. She woke up, moaning and climaxed before lose consciousness. When she lost consciousness, I slapped her butt and fucked her again until she woke up. I fucked her hard, she moaned, climaxed and fainted. The cycle was repeated for 10 more times until I ejaculated.

"Lily has become your "Conquered Woman". She had accumulated 27 attribute points. Please allocate to her attribute." Tutorial appeared.

I had planned this beforehand and I already got rough idea which of her attribute to be raised. I did the allocation.

Name: Lily 

Age: 15

Race: Half-elf

Job: Scout

Far-sight : 35

Archery Skill : 22

Hand Speed: 15

Hand Strength : 9

Leg Speed: 3

Leg Strength : 3

Body strength : 3

Stamina : 6

Durability : 4

So, Lily, this hot Half-elf girl became a monstrous archer. 

48