Chapter 29 : Angry Girls
2.4k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6 girls were sat against each other in a wooden house. 

A voluptuous dark red haired girl wearing a spectacle and black robe hit the floor, "If only I was stronger, none of this would happen !!" She had her red hair braided down the back. She was fairly short, but the butt pushing out the shorts visible below her short cloak had plenty of volume to it.

A light browned hair girl wearing grey vestments and pink cincture restrained the girl's hand when he was about to hit the floor again. The religious girl with calm demeanor said, "No, Marcella. You had defeated the most enemies until now."

She had a slender build with long legs. Her waist was nicely skinny, but the nearly visible lines of her butt stuck out alluringly to create a wonderful curve.

The calm girl then put both of her hand on her big chest, "My healing ability don't work on ghoul." Her expression turned grim.

"No, Gabriela. You fully healed Leliana and me on the scene. I fell into goblins' trap. I was stupid. stupid !" A boyish girl yelled while her hands were messing her short red hair. 

"It's been a week. We are not sure how a ghoul's body work." A ponytailed black hair girl wearing silky blue hanfu sighed. As the area between her neck to her chest was revealing, it showed off her great cleavage.

"No." A half elf girl with dark brown hair pointed her finger towards a athletic tall girl with long red hair. The half elf girl shouted, "Adine gave Mireille a lot money but she always play hard to get. If you only sleep with him, you become strong."

"Stop it, Lily!" Gabriela held the half elf girl shoulders, trying to stop her.

Lily, the half elf girl pushed away the vestment wearing girl hand. Her breast were bouncing. Lily's hand reached Mireille's chest and shouted, "For the past 1 year, Mireille had been so useless in fighting. You gold digger !"

Mireille, looked to the floor dejectedly. She had a somewhat strong-willed look, proof of overcoming life challenges since childhood.

"What Lily said is true. Mireille, you were weak link in our group. Adine empowered us by sex. Do you intend to save your virginity until death?" Marcella said while adjusting her spectacle.

"Adine even gave you a lot of money. Mireille, are you using him?" Brita said while gave Mireille a sharp gaze.

"Calm down, girls. Don't make things worse!" Gabriela said with higher tone.

"I am so sorry." Mireille mumbled softly. No one could hear her voice. 

************* 

A dull ache all over my body wakes me up.

“Guuh.”

When I let out a groan, a presence moved away.
Apparently, someone was touching my body.

I blink a few times before sitting up.
Because my entire body was heavy and the effects of the pain still lingered, I felt practically no fatigue.

The dull pain in my thigh that was screaming during my frenzied state has also disappeared.
I must have slept for quite a while.

“So you have finally woken up?”

Gabriela sat beside me.
From the looks of things, she’s the nurse tending to my wounds.

“How many days did I sleep? Where am I?”

“One week. This is Shira village, we haven’t moved.”

I mutter in acknowledgement.

One week is a long time to sleep.
My injuries and exhaustion were worse than expected.
If I kept fighting like that, I might have actually died.

Is it because they hadn’t finished hunting the goblins or is it because they suffered too many losses and couldn’t move……?

I mulled over the possibilities in my dizzy head as I got up.

I step out of bed while the Gabriela panic.
Although there was still some aching and slight disorientation, it wasn’t enough to hinder me.
After all, I don’t have any life-threatening injuries.

But when I completely sat up, the pain in my back caused my body to reflexively curl up. Some wound had not been healed yet.

I spoke to myself and smile, standing up while suppressing the pain with my willpower.

“If your wounds open……ah.”

The priestess froze in place right as she tried to stop me.
She looked down at my cock.

My post-battle carnal lust is certainly pent up to the point that I could swear I saw my tightened balls move on their own.
If I was given a woman in heat at this time, I would immediately lose my mind.

“It seems darker than before I slept. What do you think?”

I showed my dangling dick to the nurse.

“I-I don’t know! Well, it’s……r-rather burly, yes. It’s……just like a log of a great tree after a forest fire.” Gabriela’s nervousness was cute.

The strange comparison puts a smile on my face.

“You’re cruel to show a dick of this size to a nun…… there were many instances where I thought I would abandon my duties of treating you and suck on it instead.” She was blushing.

She helped me to clean my teeth and body. She gave me a long blowjob afterwards.

 

 

 

 

34