Chapter 30 : Conquering Mireille
2.5k 6 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In celebration for the death of their detested enemy, a meagre party was held at the village meeting grounds.
The food consisted of things like turnips and potatoes, things that weren’t too luxurious, but they couldn’t possibly take out their winter stores now.

The fiesta was quite happening for a village of 70 persons. Unlike Pond town, there was no man-made light here. The village’s night life was brightened by torches. Villagers regardless of gender and age were dancing jovially. I, as usual, was in my full body armour.

“You seem to be rather strong, sir, might you be an esteemed member of a chivalric order or another?” A large, bearded man tapped my shoulder.

“Excuse my impoliteness, I am the chief of this village, my name is Matonra”

“I’m Adine, I’m just a mercenary”

“Hihi. since you had a splendid armour I made a mistake. I beg your pardon.”

Even after realising I was a mere mercenary, he was still splendidly humble, but there was a somehow discomforted look to him.

“About you helping bring Mireille along, do you have certain special relations with her?”

It wasn’t anything like that, I was only targeting her.

I inhaled and released my breath in dramatic manner and said, “Mireille is my lover.”

Matonra, the village chief, probably the successor of Mireille’s father, looked around at the sturdy fence, the farm, drainage, and other facilities that were recently built before looked at me.

“Over a year before, our village was so poor. But within this 1 year Mireille had brought many things. Our life got a lot better. Thank you, sir.” He seemed to realize I had a lot to do with Mireille’s ability to afford such expenditure within just a year.

“Anything for a beautiful girl like Mireille.” Hearing my proud statement, he laughed with me.

Later, I enjoyed a modest party with Brita and Leliana on either side.

“Anyway, sir, is the woman with you your lover?”

“That’s right, I’m Adine’s woman”

Matonra asked and Brita immediately replied.

“Would there be a problem?”

“No. No. I just thought you are very popular with ladies.”

**************

I was enjoying the night air in the house with half opened window, cooling down my hot ghoul body.
The freezing well water feels awfully good right now.

“You done?”

Mireille sat down next to me.
She offered me a cup of booze, which I gratefully took.

“Yeah, it was fun.”

“5 people huh, everyday. I had been listening to your sex every night for a year.”

I see, well, I never got bored with such wonderful girls.

“But you sure you’re okay leaving them alone?”

“I made sure I satisfied everyone. They’re resting now.”

“You’re a real man, huh…. Even Lily fell for you.”

“Usually during winter, it was real hard. Our stockpile’s not enough and the fields weren’t looking good, either” Mireille said while looking into distance.

“But from this year onwards, we are going to be fine. Thanks to you.” She smiled cutely to me. I really wanted to push her down. Be patient, me. I had to play the role of Romeo to win this Juliet!

“Why is why I think I can leave this village without worry. I will follow you everywhere.” Her sad face made me want to hug her.

Which means she would accompany us in our adventure. She wouldn’t know when she’s going to see the village again.

“Which is why I’m going to tell you what I feel. Aegir, I love you, Carla was first but my feelings won’t lose to hers”

Mireille looked into my eyes, her gaze unwavering.

“Well, I understand that it’s difficult after taking on 5 people at once. Ahh!!”

I sealed her mouth with a kiss.

“Take your clothes off.”

Mireille said nothing else and smoothly disrobed.
Her tempered body possesses a certain kind of beauty in addition to her womanly charm.
I immediately threw off all my clothes, I can’t allow a woman be embarrassed.

“Ah ! What’s this… It’s, unbelievably big and ugly.” She stared at my huge dick with scared look.

“We’ll get dirty doing it here.”

“That house is full of people I know, I don’t want to do it there…”

We smiled and hugged each other.

Since we’re inside we should try doing an interesting position.
Still standing, I opened my legs to shoulder width and hugged her.

“Ah, you’re going to put it in right? I’ve got to turn the other way…”

Without answering I hugged Mireille from the front and pushed her up from below.

“What! From the front!?”

In this position I can’t press so closely to her hip so it feels like it would come out easily, but because my dick is so big I was able to firmly skewer her.

“How is it? Doing it standing from the front is good, too, eh?”

“It’s good, I can’t hold it in! I thought I was well-trained, but a man’s chest is tempting”

Mireille and I moved to rub at each other’s hips, we looked like we were doing a dance.
The sense of liberation from doing it outside was great, more blood flowed into my member than usual.

“It’s not just big, it’s hard…. Weren’t you having five people just now? What bottomless energy”

Mireille was feeling pleasure from our standing copulation but as you would expect, her female body was growing tired.
Her footing was becoming unsteady.

“Sorry, my legs are about to give. Roll me over or let my hands down somewhere.”

“No need for that!”

I put both my hands around Mireille’s butt and lifted her up.
Her body was suspended on the tripod of my two hands and my meat rod.

“Aaah! You’re kidding, I’m on the heavy side but you picked me up so easily…”

“You’re not heavy, only weighing this much. Just leave the rest to me”

“I can’t do anything even without you telling me that if you’re lifting me up like this. I’m just going to be played around by you.”

Without any reservation, I rocked her with rough movements.
As I continued my relentless attack, fluids started to overflow from her crotch so I slowed down and looked at her face.

“Your face looks amazing.”

She was teary and drooling and her tongue stuck out of her mouth.
If she showed this face in town people would definitely think she’s crazy.

“Put your lips on mine and suck my saliva.”

Seems she still hadn’t lost her senses, we locked lips and she frantically gulped down my saliva.
I supported Mireille on just one hand and my dick, and used the free hand to rub her butt and put my finger in her anus hole.

“Aaaahhh!!”

At the sudden attack Mireille’s tongue stretched out inside her mouth and her pussy noisily clamped tight.
Good timing, I was just about to shoot my load.

“Goooar!”

Raising a shout, I fired my semen in her woman hole.
I had just came several tens of times so there wasn’t much load but the force was still very strong.

“It’s hitting my womb!”

Mireille parted her lips from mine and bent backwards, climaxing.
She was bending backwards so vigorously I was about to drop her, though.
After I finished ejaculating, the exhausted Mireille muttered, squeezing out her words.

“Now I understand why the girls love you…” She said meekly.

Still being raised up by me, she twined her tongue around mine and kissed.
As you’d expect, my member lost its hardness and fell out of her.
Juices came dripping out as if following the member out.

“*Huhu, I felt good too”

“Hey…. you’re at your limit, right? You can’t go anymore?”

In truth, I had a lot more energy to spare and importantly there’s no way I was going to leave Mireille looking full of need like that.

“I’ll be good to go if you put it in your mouth. How do you want to do it?”

“Doggy style… I want you to fuck me from behind. You think I’m a filthy woman?”

I smiled and put her down, then put my cock covered in juices in her mouth.

“Yep, I do. There are two perverts here. That means we should fuck until we’re satisfied, right?”

Having regained its former size in Mireille’s mouth, I took my dick out and had her put both hands on the water well.

“I’ll do it from behind like you wanted. Be ready for it!”

“Hihi, I’m also going to give it all I’ve got and squeeze you until you can’t stand”

We linked together instantly, swinging our hips at each other in full strength, and the end came in the blink of an eye.
My tempestuously violent pounding made Mireille beg for mercy in tears, turned weak in the knees, unable to stand, and finally not even her hand could support her anymore, but I held her hips and continued thrusting.

As she was losing consciousness, I whispered in her ear, and while doing so I was showered with warm fluids discharged from her slackened urethra as I pumped my semen into her womb. That was endless night. When she lost consciousness, I slapped her ass and when she regain consciousness, I continued fucking her.

Tutorial appeared, “Mireille loyalty reached 60. Mireille becomes a Conquered Woman. You gain 43 attributes points to be allocated into Mireille’s attribute.”

For a year, I had been imagining what to do with Mireille’s attributes when she was conquered, so I immediately did the allocation.

Name: Mireille

Race: Human

Age : 15

Job : Warrior

Hand Strength : 15

Hand Speed : 15

Leg Strength : 8

Leg Speed : 15

Body strength : 15 

Stamina : 14

Reflex : 13

Durability : 19

There would be very capable female warrior in our team.

 

 

37