Chapter 33 : Captain James Bond
1.9k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Captain point of view)

"Captain, we cannot find that five men." Don rushed to me while catching his breath. 

"Where the hell are those pig's? We are about to enjoy these girls." Derek, the fat guy sighed.

Come to think of it, those missing guys were with me not long ago. Did they go after the other girls without informing me? Well, it was possible in that drunken condition, they just went out without getting my consent. Idiots, we will enjoy these girls without you!

The three girls were binded by rope to a pole in our main hut. 

The red haired girl with short messy hair had been resisting in vain. Derek was stronger and 4 times bigger than her. She had very muscular body for a girl. She had short stature but her tanned skin and strong hand hinted she was quite experienced in fighting. Despite being muscular, her body was large and soft at right places like her face, boobs and butt. She had a pretty face. Her boyish demeanor raised her sexual attraction.

Next to the boyish girl was a half elf beauty. Her hair was long and light brown. She had big boobs and fair skin. Unlike the boyish beauty, this half elf was a frail girl.

Finally, a serious looking girl wearing black robe and spectacle. Her hair was black but reddish, if one didn't look properly, one would have thought her hair was red. She had plump and big breasts, although as big as the half elf. Her butt was as big as the half elf though. She kept cursing us, we would see what happen once we ravish them. This girl with spectacle was caught with a staff, and shooting fire, so she must be an arcane sorceress.

I never expect to assemble such high class girls deep in the forest. I won't get bored for years to come.

I approached the girls and started conversation.

"Your male companion, we killed him." 

Suddenly, the three girls stopped resisting with eyes widened.

"You saw how we took that man away, right. We pushed him down from a cliff. His bones should be crushed. He won't survive that."

We laughed.

Tears flowed down their cheeks.

"Liar. Someone like you can't kill Adine!" The sorceress trembled. She looked like struggling to keep her sanity.

"Release us. I need to find him. He must be alive somewhere!" The half elf girl yelled. She was trying hard to contain her sadness.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" The red haired boyish girl roared like lioness. 

"Anyway. It is true that we pushed him down from a high cliff. No one can survive that."

The girls were weeping and trembling. Now, one final push.

"Your man was died. Your lives are worthless now. He must have suffered before death. If you value him so much, just live and suffer like him."

The nearly broken girls ceased resistance. We bit and fondled their breasts. We fingered their vagina and touching their asses. They no longer resisted. They just trembled.

Suddenly, a loud sound came from behind. I looked around. Mawi and Kim collapsed to the ground. Blood splashed from their neck. 

A light sword was slashing me and I barely avoided it. It grazed my neck. I quickly rolled away to my broad sword. My neck was bleeding. Damn. That was deep.

Don and Derek pushed away another attacker.

Impossible. The man in full body armour was still alive and full of vigor. 

"Adine. You..."

"Adine, you are alive."

"Aah!" 

It seemed the girls regained their sanity. But how the hell this guy was still alive? I clearly saw him plummeted onto that rocky ground. 

Don and Derek picked their weapons. Large Derek with his axe and quick Don with his spear. They chasing the another attacker who wearing a cloak. The cloaked person was agile but was barely escaping from the men. 

The attacker evaded a spear until he fell backwards. The opened cloak revealed the attacker was female.

"A dark elf.." Don and Derek spoke at the same time.

There was no mistake. The brown skin, grey hair and ears pointing to the side. She was a dark elf girl. And she was beautiful. I licked my lip. 

"Don, Derek. Subdue her alive." I ordered.

"Yes. Captain!" 

They threw away their weapons and picked up shield instead. The dark elf girl looked surprised. 

Well, girl. You were up against veteran soldiers.

Meanwhile, I concentrated on the guy with full body armour. I just need to kill him. It should be easy based on our brief encounter on the cliff. Furthermore, I believe he should carry some damage from falling the cliff. The armour covering his whole body was really troublesome though. However, my huge sword should work against armour.

I swung  and swung. He should be slightly faster than me but the full body armour made him slower. Despite my heavy two handed sword, I hit him several times. Even armour could not protect him against such power. He countered with light sword but I always evaded.

Inspire of being restricted by inflexible armour, his attack was still faster than me. It was just that I could predict his movement easily.

This guy was a total novice. Fuck. He was just a villager who had sturdy body and strong hand. His swing was very heavy but predictable.

The fight lasted for a very long time. The duo still couldn't catch the dark elf girl. They were panting.

I was not in good condition either. I was breathing hard. My grip was weak that I had to rest the huge sword on the ground frequently. I landed as many as fifty hit on this armoured body. Normally, even taking 5 of my hit would make a foe collapsed. 

But this guy was still moving strongly. What the fuck with his durability. Furthermore, he still maintained the same level of movement after tiresome fight. What a monstrous stamina. I had fought enemies in over 20 years, yet I never encounter such durable and tireless man.

The binded girls were cheering happily for him.

Damn. The fight was getting harder and harder. 

No. No. I must concentrate. My body and mind had survived over 20 years of battlefield. I racked countless achievement until I was awarded noble title.

As a fifth son of a Treia baron, I couldn't inherit my father's title and wealth. The only thing I was good at was swordplay. I joined war as a teenager and keep surviving and being promoted as a soldier. Finally , I was awarded a knight title. Then, I climbed further in nobility world as Baronet. Four years ago, I was promoted as a Baron and obtained a piece of land. 

I abducted village women and raped them. I raped and killed too much that the Count had to assigned me to this place without human. What the hell ? There were many sexual predators and corrupted people among the noble in Treia. Why I was singled out?

Empowered by grudge, I kept swinging my big sword and even landing more hit on him.

*****

(Adine point of view)

I received nearly a hundred hit. If not because of my armour, my body should have been shredded to pieces. 

We had exchanged blow for nearly 2 hours but I was still not exhausted. My opponent was barely standing. At the beginning, he was lifting and swinging that large sword. But now he was using that very sword to support him. 

I walked to him. It seemed he couldn't even see me clearly. 

"Hei." I said in low voice.

He was shocked to find I was just in front of him. He tried to pull his sword towards me.

"Puuung." The sound of his first hit my armour. 

The sword was not moving. It seemed he no longer had the strength to lift and swing his sword. 

"Any last word?" I asked him.

"My name is James Bond. Captain James Bond. Baron James Bond !" He shouted.

I decapitated him.

Tutorial appeared.

"You killed your first high level opponent. You unlock ability to detect living beings in your radar. You gain 1,000 experience points. You level up. You gain 2 attribute points."

Wow. A single man gave me 1,000 points. Was I fighting weaklings for over 2 years?

I allocated the points into Leg Strength.

Name: Adine

Age: 16     (2 Year : 32 days : 19 Hour 50 minutes : 31 seconds)

Race: Ghoul

Level: 24

Experience: 1,600 / 8,000

Money: 7,510 gold coins

Attributes:

Stamina   42

Durability  20 

Natural healing  5 

Hand strength  18

Leg Strength  11

Body strength  9

Hand speed  12

Leg speed  10

Reflexes  13

Instinct  20

Magic Point  1

Magic Power  1

I looked around and found no one. I ran towards the girls and cut their bindings. I was so into the fight that I lost track of the dark elf girl.

"Where that girl?" I asked.

"The girl with you? I saw she went into the wood there while being chased." Brita pointed to a direction.

We went that way. After a while, we saw 2 men 10 meters from us. 

"Cutie. Where are you?"

"We had nice things to show you."

It seemed the dark elf girl was hiding and the two men were looking for her.

I walked towards them.

They noticed my presence and their eyes were went wide.

"Wh.. what happen... Where is captain?" The big fat guy couldn't believe I was here. 

"I killed him." 

"No. Impossible. Captain James survived thousands of fights."

I slashed the thin guy on his neck and stabbed his chest. He collapsed.

"You killed a human spearman. You gain 200 experience points." 

The fat guy roared. These idiots didn't bring any weapon with them. How much lust and overconfidence filled up their head?

I slashed him. He was bleeding but the slash didn't get deep enough. I kept slashing. It seemed he had thick layer of fat. I jumped onto my body. I was pushed down. He hit me with his shield. I withstand his onslaught. When his attack became slower, I stabbed his face with my sword. I pushed his body away.

"You killed a human axeman. You gain 150 points."

The stronger axeman gave me only 150 points while the spearman gave me 200. As the points were rated based on difficulty, the easily killed spearman probably more skilled than the strong fatman.

So, physical attributes did influence result of a fight but they were not everything. In this world, vital aspects such experience, skill and tactics were not displayed in the status. For example, that captain James Bond who had not so excellent attribute actually was a very difficult opponent. 

As I was just a average office worker in my previous life, it was impossible for me attain the same level of ability as those who spent years in fighting and training. The only way was by leveling-up my attributes. 

"Adine." Marcella knocked me and pointed to a tree.

The dark elf girl came out from her hiding. She was panting heavily.

"You ... You actually beat them. That captain .." She said while walking unstably towards us. 

I was relieved. Now we need to find the other three girls who escaped.

32