Chapter 34 : True Nature
1.8k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We decided to rest inside the soldiers' hut. The girls were exhausted and I was heavily injured. I need the couple of days of self healing before I could get half of my full strength. 

As we originally parted with the girls here, the girls might return here to ambush the soldiers. Thus, waiting here until the girls return was the the best decision.

I removed my helmet and armours. The dark elf girl was very shocked.

"I knew you were not human. But I never expect you to be this." Her eyes stared my whole body for long time without blinking.

Brita pushed her softly.

"Now. Now. Adine was badly wounded. Let him sleep." 

We slept in the same hut while the dark elf girl slept in the other hut. 

****

I was dreaming of the time when I was working in the office. I was so tired that I committed some mistakes. My boss scolded me. I felt lethargic. In fact, I often felt lethargic in my previous life.

Suddenly, I felt heavy and found it hard breathing. I felt something soft and plump on my chest. I slowly opened my eyes.

The dark elf girl was sitting on my chest. The girls were sleeping soundly. The dark elf girl looked awful. She unleashed killing intention and was holding a dagger.

The dagger touched my neck. Right hand was holding the dagger while another was pressing the blade against my skin. She used her weight to pressure me into immovable condition when she noticed I woke up.

I gulped. 

"Why?" I I wanted to say more but she pressed my neck.

"You are dangerous creature. It is risky to let you live longer and become stronger." She whispered. 

There was a moment of silence.

"I never meet something like you. What is your aim? What do you plan to do to this world? Do you want to destroy the world?" She whispered.

Wrong answer could lead to instant death. So, I just stared at her pretty face. My stomach was feeling her soft butt and my dick got hard. As my dick was monstrous and I was naked, the dick touched her soft ass.

"You....." She furrowed her eyebrows.

Damn it, my dick. Don't get turned on at a time like this.

She pressed the blade stronger to my neck. My skin bled.

"Even black blood. You monster ." Her voice became louder.

She was pressing further while asking, "Answer me what's your aim?" 

Then, my night vision caught a glimpse of three silhouettes moving slowly towards us. As they came nearer, I realized who they were. I was really happy that they were safe.

I inhaled carefully and said, "I want to assemble beautiful women in this world and create a harem kingdom." 

She was totally flabbergasted that her mouth turned into cute "O" shape. A strong hand strangled her and pulled her to the ground. Leliana used some grappling technique to render her immovable. Mireille caught her two hand to further subdue her. 

"Aaaaaaaaaa!" She shouted and tried to break free but failed. The noises woke other girls. It was already dawn. 

"You girls were alive. Thank god." Lily said.

"But what happened? Why are you doing that to her?" Marcella who just woke up, looked confused.

"She tried to murder Adine quietly when you were sleeping." Mireille said.

I rose and ordered, "Don't kill her."

We used the soldiers' rope to bind her. 

The soldiers kept a bunch of food and clean water. So, we are a lot and washed ourselves and our clothes. The girls washed the dark elf girl.

Our horses were alive. We then continued our journey into Treia Kingdom.

The soldiers station was considered a border between Ponsonia and Treia, but upon that border, we still had to go through path in the middle of the forest for 2 days before we could see a meadow.

Having past the forest, the trees became scarce. We saw tall grass everywhere. We could see many deers were eating grasses everywhere. The weather was fine, so we travelled further.

The dark elf girl was no longer bound by rope but she was surrounded by the girls. Seeing how happy and peaceful the girls were chit-chatting, she started to loosen up. At times, she had normal conversation with the girls while stealing glance at me who was driving the carriage.

My instinct was telling me her murderous intent was gone so I signaled the girls to be more friendly towards her. Moreover, I desired a dark elf like her.

35