Chapter 45 : Spatial Mage Dilemma
1.4k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From over 50 meters, Lily shot 8 wild dogs at their legs. The dogs collapsed and were barking helplessly until Melissa and I reached them. Noticing Melissa was drawing a light sword, the dogs struggled to escape. 

Melissa stabbed a wild dog to death. Then, she killed subsequent dogs one by one. 

Tutorial appeared, "Melissa killed 8 wild dogs. She gained 460 experience points." 

This had been Melissa's modus operandi for leveling-up. Lily shot beasts, they became immobilised, and Melissa made the final killing to gain experience.

When I first got my women, my circumstances was straightforward. The 5 girls, Brita, Marcella, Leliana, Lily, and Mireille were fighters, so the leveling-up route was straightforward. The more they killed, the more experience points gained.

Gabriela was different, as she was a priestess. The more she healed human, the more experience points gained. She was weak and couldn't defeat enemies, but she could exploit other girls' battle by simply healing them.

Then, I got 4 necromancers, Yoguri, Anna, Colette, and Lina. They were not fighters but they could level up without directly fighting enemies. For enemies defeated by their skeleton ninja, experience points were gained by their undead and themselves. 

In simple words, their skeleton ninja were powered up together with Anna, Colette, Lina and Yoguri. Such convenient leveling-up could easily be ultimate cheat if only not limited by 4 persons.

Based on my experience with necromancers, I might only assign jobs to jobless up to 4 persons. Nevertheless, I haven't experiment this limit in other jobs. Who knows I could assign some jobs to over 4 persons.

Another constraint with necromancers was they could create up to 7 undead at one time. 

And at the moment, we had difficulty in getting human corpse as a corpse was necessary in creating each undead. 

Furthermore, for now, we only kept skeleton ninja because they could be invisible without time limit. That's convenience.   If we were seen with undead, we would become the enemies of humanity. Other type of undead had no invisible ability.

Arissa was a "commander" a unique job, only afforded by my sex Beast cheat. She could heal but but to the extent of Gabriela's. She was a versatile supporter. She could heal, cure negative status, and temporarily empower allies. At the moment, Arissa could double anyone's speed, strength and durability for 30 minutes. She could even triple anyone's speed, strength and durability for 10 minutes. Of course, such power up cost magic Point. Doubling allies' abilities cost much less magic Point compared to tripling allies' abilities.

Commander's leveling-up method was quite similar to Priestess. If allies who were powered up by her, killed enemies, Arissa gained experience points. Not as convenient as necromancers but at least, like priestess, she didn't need to directly kill enemies. 

As mentioned before, Gabriela, Yoguri, Anna, Lina, Colette, Melissa, and Arissa were weak and not fighters.

But my dilemma was Melissa. She was too weak to even kill weakest enemies. 

The problem was as a spatial sorceress, she gained no experience points no matter how many times she used her magic. She only leveled up as a spatial sorceress by killing enemies. However, how to kill enemies if she was too weak?

That's why for the past 3 months, we assisted her. We weakened, captured enemies before Melissa killed them.

I provide back-up while Lily caught enemies with her arrows.

I checked Melissa's status.

Name: Melissa

Age: 16

Race: Human

Job: Spatial Mage

Magic Power: 10

Magic Point: 10

Stamina: 6

Durability: 2

Hand Speed: 2

Hand Strength: 2

Leg Speed: 2

Leg Strength: 2

Body Strength: 2

Magic Spells: 

Self Teleportation

Second person teleportation

Now, Melissa could teleport herself 20 meters away. She could teleport other persons 20 meters away. She could teleport non living objects 50 meters away. 

It seemed non living objects were easier to teleport than living beings.

I believed teleportation could be very useful in the future. 

There were a lot of rare jobs listed in my Sex Beast cheat ability that people in this world couldn't access to.

21