Chapter 61 : Reina’s Vow
996 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the narrow bathroom the only thing available was a disc-shaped wall-fixated shower.

There was no bathtub, the system was set up such that the water running from the water tank was heated by a manual heater and would then shower down from straight above. In my previous life, water heater was energised by electricity but in this medieval world we were in now, there was material called red wood.  Such material didn't exist in my previous life. Red wood was cut from red tree which could be found everywhere in cold area. Red wood could be easily incinerated by mere scratching warm and dry object. Red wood could maintain heat and fire for hours without being extinguished.

This world also didn't have lighting bulb energised by electricity. Poorer people used red wood based lamp and even torches. These were bright enough especially red wood based lamp.

There were other brighter technologies.

In this world, gems were not used as decoration or precious items. Gems were used as lightings, and gem based lightings were far brighter than red wood, moreover, gems were safe as gems didn't require heat or burning. Gems automatically produced light in the darkness. No external charger or energy required. People simply set the gems on the ceiling and there would be light. At night, gems produced even brighter light. 

There were several types of lighting gems. The brightest and most expensive was Ruby, followed by Sapphire, then emerald, amethyst, and the cheapest hessonite. The cheapest gem, hessonite could produce much brighter light, far brighter than red wood based lamp.

The most ironic and convenient thing there were 3 gems, used to to eliminate human poops. The most expensive and effective one was jasper. The middle one was chalcedony. The cheapest one used by most people was sardonyx. The effective application of the 3 gems enabled the human in this medieval world to be clean and healthy even without existence of sewerage and septic tanks.

I left the small Colette who slept after several climaxes. I carried Reina who fingered herself just now but hadn't climax yet to the bathroom.

After wondering what I should do with the  semi-conscious Reina, I decided to strip her pajama and let the hot water hit her. We were not yet done talking, but talking to a young woman who was scattering the smell of urine wasn’t a favorable prospect to me.

Reina was roughly thrown onto the tile floor, and with a ‘gon’ sound as her head impacted the floor she woke up. After furiously blinking her eyes through the pain, she abruptly rose her upper body.

Surprised at the hot water falling from overhead and the resulting ‘shaaa’ sound, she lollingly swung her head.

As if the long gathered tress of orange hair stuck firmly to her face was a nuisance, she slid it aside with her fingertip.

With absent-minded eyes Reina rejoined the world of reality, but what awaited her was a shocking reality.

Peeping down at Reina's face with both my knees in my hands and my back bent, was my ghoul figure.

We were so close that her cute pointing nose and my ugly disfigured nose almost touched. Even with her eyeballs wet from water she didn’t quiver.

Swallowing down a large breath Reina retreated. With her eyes darting about she desperately tried to understand the situation, but she had lost her voice.

Before long she came to realize the pitiful state of her own figure, and her pale lips moved.

“Auu, ah, err? W, w, why have I been stripped completely naked?”

Sharply closing her crotch, firmly hiding her large chest beneath her arms, she inquired of my action.

Wanting to flee from the intense feeling of danger to her chastity, sadly the bathroom was narrow and she struck the wall.

I carelessly straightened my back and reached out to turn the spigot of the shower, stopping the water flow.

“I’ve thought about it. You and I should unite.”

“Eh, ehh?”

The matter at hand should have been her forced nudity, but what came out was an entirely different topic.

"I had special ability to empower women who had sex with me, other girls should have told you already."

She nodded while staring at my huge rotten dick.

Scared to the point of confusion by the ugly thing, Reina's gaze prowled around in a desperate search of a way to escape. Sadly with her naked body she had no avenue of escape.

Also, noticing that the question pertained to her future, she pulled her lips tightly together.

Reina resurrected her strong will and loaded power into her orange eyes.

"I ran from my noble family. When I escape, I already gave up on my life."

Though still nervous her considerably large chest trembled as she breathed deep.

"I want to see how far I can go in this life. I love treasures and money but that was secondary."

She cried from her guts. With the resolve to risk her life she made her aspiration known.

I grinned widely and nodded deeply.

“Excellent, then make a deal with me.”

"Give your chastity, body and heart to me. Together, we shall achieve something great." I said while massaging her shoulders.

As Reina hung her head she stared with an unfocused gaze at the water drops dispersed on the tiles.

The girl’s thoughts were easily seen through by me.

This whole region had terrible public order and the continuous war deter economy for average men and even lower noble families.

Employment rate was in the gutter, looking through the help wanted flyers took no time at all.

My large powerful hand granted relief to Reina when I forcibly shook her hand, not giving her the time to waver in her decision.

Bringing her hand back to her large chest, she had the fast of a person who had just been saved.

Maybe delighted at having her future decided.

Or perhaps just overjoyed that she could do great things even if she had fallen into purgatory.

“So, because of that, for the present I am going to sleep with you.”

“Okay, I unders… Eh, ehh!? W, w, w, what for!!?

“To come together in body, to become true partners. Is the official stance.”

“…official stance?”

“This is to not let you slip through my hands.”

It was a point-blank, heartless string of words.

"My sex with Colette, did you enjoy it?" I whispered while my hand caressed her boobs and inner part of vagina. After while, her state of arousal returned.

A vermillion blush rose to Reina’s cheeks. Her soft white skin’s perspiration becomes a bewitching gloss.

A long breath leaves her lips, her breathing changes, she is excited.

The light glowing from her orange eyes has lost its true character and become exceedingly feminine.

Relaxing her body, Reina inclined her upper body.

Leaning her shoulder on the wall, in her intoxicated eyes seem to flow what could be called the charm of a glamorous lady.

“How do you feel?”

“Did you get wet?”

“That’s jumping the gun bit, isn’t it? Hehe, he, but if you do a ‘good girl, good girl’ then maybe I will get wet… Ah wha, what on earth am I saying?”

Thinking maybe I should pat the light-headed Reina, I did it in a way similar to the way used to soothe a little girl, and as if honestly happy her throat released a moan.

“Ah ooh, I am happy. My chest tightened a bit.”

“Let me see.”

Grabbing both of Reina's knees in my hands, I rudely spread her legs.

The important place that girls always keep a secret was wet.

The private parts being so seriously studied were scarcely hairy.  

I placed myself in the space between her outspread legs, and agilely stole Reina’s lips. I forcefully opened her mouth, and as if to entangle the little pink tongue lying there he gyrated the tip of his tongue.

At that point I had intended to grab her slender shoulders and push her to the ground, but it was unnecessary. There was no opposition. Some part her stiffness had been taken away. Her muscles weren’t tightened.

When I tried to take a look at her thinly opened orange-eyed gaze there was neither rejection or disgust.

Touching her skin her body temperature was transmitted. Reina’s skin gradually became warmer.

I brought her closer by swinging my arms around her back. Her body was so luxurious and delicate that it seemed her body would break if he used too much force.

“To fall like a blossom… is very pleasant isn’t it… Ufuu.”

With her crotch sluttishly spread, Reina gratefully muttered.

Even with her feminine vessel exposed in front of a man, she did not seem to mind.

When he tried to touch the soup-bowl-shaped breast, it seemed to tickle her and the shape of her mouth slackened.

“Ah… Nn… I seem to be having odd feelings… Ah… Ha… Un.”

The smooth hairless texture. The elasticity which seemed to bounce back my fingers. Both were there.

As I tried to pinch and lightly twist the protuberance on top of the soft tissue, it stood up like a pin. I went from kissing and licking the nape of her neck, to slowly crawling my rough tongue from her collarbone to her chest.

When I embraced her nipple in my mouth, Reina leaked a long feverish sigh.

“Ah… Wa fuu… Nn nn… An naughty feeling… Hey… Do you like breasts?”

“They’re slightly big, and the feeling is good, their sensitivity also seems great.”

“Wa ha… As you suck my breasts… I feel my chest tighten. Fufu, maybe this is a bit nice… An!!”

Maybe she was enjoying her own body’s reactions. Whatever Reina was thinking she grabbed my head who was sucking her breast. With excitement similar to a small child she pinched my disheveled scarce hair, stretched it and played with it in her hands. Ghoul didn't have a lot of hair, even my scalp was rotten.

This was the behaviour of someone unaware of dread.

“An!! That’s no good,..ah… You’ve sucked too much… Now I am starting to feel it…”

I sucked even more forcefully on her breasts. I slid his finger down the shuddering Reina’s inner thigh. The silky and pliable feeling of her skin was transmitted from my fingers.

Meeting her labia majora with my palm, a hot honey-like fluid became obvious. Her sensitivity was truly exceptional. I enjoyed how no matter where I touched the reaction would invariably occur.

‘Fuu’

A sweet sigh leaked out of Reina.

Her lower secret place was lovely.

Pushing my way through the flower petals, my index finger invaded her vagina up to the first knuckle.

As if drawing a circle I gyrated my finger in the shallow parts. My thick rough fingers moved with unexpected carefulness.

I played with her smouldering vagina until the flowing juice became a splash. Indecent sounds resounded. Continuing the friction the smell of a woman who had been drowned in lust gently blended into the air.

“Ah… Nnn. Aha… Iya… An.”

I was teasing her small grain of pleasure with my thumb. Shaking her head in denial she made no serious efforts to escape my attentions.

Reina’s lower jaw jumped again and again. She grit her teeth attempting to endure the carnal caresses.

Her breathing paused so I stopped moving.

Reina, who had been given resting time, drew in deep breaths, ‘haa haa’.

Her face, to which blood had flowed, was dyed in the colour of cherry blossoms from please.

“It feels so good… You are skilled… It feels so much better than when I do it myself… A ha… Am I still leaking?”

Looking down at her crotch, which was overflowing with love juice, she gently muttered. She had on a smile devoid of spirit.

The licentious fluid had flowed until the tiles on the floor were sticky. An amount of fluid perfectly suitable for adultery.

My soaring member touched upon the open air.

12