Chapter 62 : Reina’s Abilities
937 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah… Right. That is a penis, isn’t it…? It’s pretty big… Will that fit inside me…?”

“We won’t know if we don’t try.”

“Right… That’s right. If we don’t try we won’t know. Ki?!!”

Pushing her shoulder, I lifted the legs of Reina who was lying on the tiles.

With her hip-joint raised slightly into the air, her small behind was now visible in its entirety. From the chrysanthemum gate to the slit was boldly presented.

After the position was settled my arms took control of her legs. They were urged into shame-inducing shape of an ‘M’.

Reina who had been shaped such that her feminine instrument was grandly opened, showed a face of anticipation.

“I am going to lose my virginity… hehe… With this I am going to obtain proper womanhood, right?”

“Maybe so.”

Her vagina, which twitched open and twitched closed, gave the appearance of worldly desires.

The smell of a woman in heat was powerfully fragrant from the small dark leaking hole. It was a bittersweet smell that could boil your brain.

When the tip of my penis touched the cute unused labia minora, he felt a heat that made me go ‘oh’.

As I looked, moisture jumped from Reina's body.

As the excitement of sexual desire rose, her perspiration was evaporating from the heat.

Reina’s ripe genital area held great anticipation. Savoring a young lady’s secret place must be and unbearably pleasant feeling.

I was being operated by sexual desire. Fixating my rod, I began the insertion of my glans into her female hole.

There was the sensation of a force attempting to block the intruder, but the abundant lubrication allowed sliding in.

“Aaaaa… Nn!! Wa, wa wu… Has it… entered… my stomach? Uu!”

The trivial resistance was overcome simply by putting a bit of force into my waist.

After about halfway insertion this time it was the tiny flesh protuberances on the vagina walls that attempted to entangle my penis.

With the sensation of tightness I slipped to root in a single stroke. Having made it that far, I at last felt the achievement of conquering the nectar-filled insides of her vagina.

“Haan! Haa… Wuun, aah… It has entered. Amaziiing.. Something that big… a ghoul’s… Rock hard… Pulsing, this is what a man feels like, huh? Nn.”

The inside of her vagina was hot. It felt boiling. Passing through the hard rod’s core, Reiba's body heat was transmitted.

It ran down her throat. From her lips spilled her drool and her countenance showed ecstasy.

I gave her a greater pleasure than was required. I wanted her to become even more disordered.

From her vagina flowed the proof of chastity, fresh blood, but it seemed that pain was nonexistent.

“Aa, aa, nnn! Haa uu aa! Good! Wa nn!”

As if to soak my penis, my waist’s movement recommenced.

Perhaps because the inserted penis was out of proportion to my height, her vagina meat’s pressure was nearly painful.

Her scarcely womanly body was slender, and it was a bit of a surprise that her small stomach could steadily swallow the engorged member.

“Iyaaaa, good… Waa… ghoul’s… amazing… what is this?… Nn.”

As I moved, her vagina’s high temperature was felt more strongly. Sticky and hot.

The tightness of a virgin who had only just swallowed a male member was indeed strong, but the hole was sufficiently lubricated to allow me to swing my hips. Every time our hips met the base of crotch would get sticky from the overflowing love juice.

“Fu wa… Feels so good… monster sex… is so good… Aa wuun! Ghoul’s penis feels… This good… Aa, aa, aa… Hii… Wuuuu.”

Reina, who had, as I intended, begun to drown in carnal desires, raised her voice.

With every deep inserting sounds of satisfaction reverberated through the bathroom. She was a sensitive girl.

To me, as well, this frantic shaking of my waist was a worthwhile exercise.

For a female genital this one was quite high quality. Vagina’s this hot were not commonplace.

Reina’s maidenlike looks had crumbled, she now had the face of a loose woman.

As I daringly swirled my glans around her cervix, Reina opened her mouth wide and drew a great breath.

“Fuaaaaa… Hii, aa, aan!”

I stopped after a single such thrust, and Reina closed both her eyes tightly, and groaned as if overcome with emotion. Her orange eyes quivered hectically.

Perhaps because it was irritating that the man who had inflicted such pleasant feelings had stopped, to me, who was seeking reactions from her, she demanded:

“Fuu! Aa, aa, aa… Nn, more… more, you can move lots more… Since, since it feels this good… Please go ahead and mess my pussy up.”

“Understood.”

Having endeared myself to her with my teasing, when I stretched out to kiss her, her tongue steadily came to answer mine.

Rubbing across gums and entangling tongues an obscene smile floated unto Reina’s face.

They traded and mixed their saliva, and as their lips separated a transparent string hung between them.

The continuing rhythm caused Reina to gasp and step by step the hot sexual feelings ascended.

While rubbing the vagina walls with the strong gyrations of my hips I whispered into Reina’s ear.

“I am going to let everything out in the depths of your stomach.”

“Ha, wafuu… Eh, eh, eh? You’re gonna let it out inside me? Nn! Yo, yo, yo, yo, you can’t. That way a baby will be made. I can’t have that…!”

Harsh desires called for me to get it over with.

Savoring the tepid vagina it seemed that I would forget anything and everything. My field of vision had narrowed.

Restraint had been cast aside long ago. The movement of my hips became rough.

I wanted to plant my seed in the abdomen of the frail and lovely woman before my eyes.

“Hiaaaa! Uu! Ii, yo, you can’t! An! I’ll become pregnant, so you can’t!”

With her silk thread like orange hair disheveled and beads of sweat rising to the surface Reina shrieked.

Her orange eyes filling with tears, she lifted her arms.

Intending to push my chest aside, Reina in reality did the exact opposite. Before anyone noticed Reina’s calves had entwined themselves firmly behind my hips, her heels even struck my sides.

Glued as strongly to me as if it was an actual wrestling hold, the salacious girl did her best to keep the me who was piercing her from escaping.

“Aa, aa, aa, hiun, aaa, wu un, coming, I’m coming! You can’t, coming, comiiiiiiing!”

Sending spit flying everywhere Reina, who had climaxed, arched into a bow-shape.

Her abdomen rose, and her body convulsed. I who was attached with the ring of legs, could also no longer hold out as in accord with my desires semen erupted from my urethra.

Because of the very last stroke, my penis was neatly settled into the deepest parts.

With a gurgling sound a cloudy liquid was pouring in continuously.

My lust had stained the girl’s once pure mucous membrane, it had been overrun.

On one side Reina had noticed the ejaculation and tragic tears fell in a flow, and on the other the shape of her mouth became loose in what seemed like happiness. The torrent of pleasure from her genital area bewildered her.

“Fuaa, aa, penis is… Amazing… It’s still trem, trembling… Aa… Auu! What an amazing amount… The hotness keeps coming… Auu!”

Apart from love juice, with the sound of water drops, Reina started urinating what had surprisingly remained in her bladder.

Had overwhelming sensations caused her to spring a leak? I, who felt the drops on my stomach, did not escape.

Small granules struck, eventually reaching my cheeks.

“Uoo.”

The choking smell of sex that had shrouded the bathroom disappeared, in place of it came an unspeakable smell of ammonia.

Done with urinating, with her lower body having become numb, exhaustion causing her to lie back on the tiles and her breathing feeble, Reina had an ecstatic look on her face.

The binding of the thin legs had been untied so I extracted my penis.

From Reina’s privates came a cloudy liquid flowing downwards it covered her anus.

Tutorial appeared.

"Reina has reached 60 loyalty points. Reina has become 'Conquered Woman'."

Finally.

"Reina has accumulated 34 attribute points. Please allocate accordingly."

Initially, I overlooked few things after I got a new job class or jobless Yoguri, I realized there were features on the status of the girls which I didn't explore before. 

On the Tutorial's notification sentences, I was indeed notified about points gained, level up, and so on but what I could do to the girls was more than that.

"Add new job class - you can add new class without losing existing class by sacrificing 30 attribute points."

"Change job class - You can add new job class by removing existing class. No sacrifice of attribute points but skills and abilities linked to the removed job class shall be removed as well."

"Add new skills and abilities - New skills and abilities can be gained by utilizing attribute points."

Reina's job class was Thief. I explored the skills and abilities available on her Thief status. 

Skill:

Invisibility (Level 1) - being invisible for 2 hours per day. Unlocking requires 7 attribute points.

Intangibility (Level 1) - being able to pass through any physical objects up to 1 hour per day. Unlocking requires 7 attribute points.

Wall-running (Level 1) - being able to defy gravity by walking on vertical wall or upside down on ceiling for 1 hour per day. Unlocking requires 7 attribute points.

I unlocked Reina's abilities under - 

Invisibility (Level 1)

Intangibility (Level 1)

Wall-running (Level 1)

13 attribute points remaining. I used this to enhance her physical attributes.

I had been facing dilemma as we lack the stealth and spying personnel. Skeleton ninja had unlimited invisibility and could walk on wall but had no intellect and communication ability. Thus, I had been desiring human ninja. However, in this medieval European world, I don't think I would get human ninja easily.

Reina became our saviour. With the 3 abilities, she could become very effective spy.

Now let see her status:

Name: Reina 

Race: Human Age: 15

Job: Thief

Stamina: 16

Durability: 9

Leg Speed: 25

Hand Speed: 9

Leg Strength: 7

Hand Strength: 5

Body strength: 7

Far-sight: 10

Reflex: 10

Instinct: 20

12