Chapter 67 : End of Battle
764 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Baron Zod's instructions were transmitted to the second formation, their morale had already greatly decreased.

At a distance where his blade could reach the enemy, he would fight desperately.

With the enemy he didn't expect appearing, he had to give unreasonable instructions.

However, they served Marquis Trump, the troops could not act independently.

With their retreat, the battlefield changed.

Scarlet did not overlook it.

“We're fighting back now!”

Scarlet cried out to her troops. Until now, she had killed many an enemy, yet on her beautiful face, in her silver-white hair, there was not a single drop of blood. She raised her blade, which remained unmarred.

A cheer erupted from the exhausted soldiers.

Unlike the Trump troops, they came to defend their kingdom.

Adine, Mireille, and Brita who wielded a sword at the front, none would hold back.

As the enemy retreated, Scarlet cried out mercilessly.

In addition, Cheney's forces also joined them.

They attacked from two directions, one side was knights and another side was mercenaries.

Taking advantage of their mobility, they cut into the infantry, little by little. Eventually, the enemy collapsed.

The flow of battle this evening was completely in favor of the Treia knights after the defeat of the monstrous trio.

When the main force clashed with the Knights, Baron Zod, guarded by twenty infantry, stepped away from the Mallorca. 

“That bastard, that bastard...”

His words could not be heard by the others. There was no excuse for his disastrous defeat. Though the main force, further away, still endured, they were clearly being pushed back. It would only be a matter of time before they were forced to retreat.

“This can't be. We can't possibly lose... "

He was interrupted there. He recognized some of the shadows of ten of the enemy troops approaching him.

“Scarlet...”

The two standing at the head of the rest were Scarlet and Demia. Zod knew, having met them before.

Though Demia planned to go alone, Scarlet left the command of the army to her adjutants and followed her with a few subordinates.

“You can't escape this late in the battle.”

Staring at Zod, Demia threw out those words in anger.

However, Zod did not care about Demia's feelings. Picking up a shield and spear, he advanced. Abhorrence floated in his eyes, a sneer covered his face.

"You whores. Winning with the help of lowly mercenaries."

“Before you insult me, you should look at yourself.”

“What?”

“Burning the homes of innocents, stealing their possessions. You are no better than a thief.”

Scarlet spoke those words with a quiet anger. Her voice was strong. Zod took a deep breath.

"We simply took what they threw away and cut things that passed by us. Why should I bother worrying?”

Zod spoke with contempt. He would not forgive himself if he allowed Scarlet to call him a thief. Her insult was inexcusable.

Tigre did not respond. He realized words would be useless.

“I don't know what you're thinking, but I will not forgive you for invading my land and harming the people under my dominion.” 

No more words left Zod's mouth. Ignoring Scarlet, he pointed his spear.

“Have you lost your mind?”

Scarlet spoke in amazement. Though she tried to shout an order to her subordinates, Adine the armoured man stretched out his arm, restraining her.

A ball of fire was forming  above Zod. The fireball became bigger and dropped to him.

"Aaaaagggh!!!"

Another fireball appeared and hit him.

"Aaaaagggh!!"

His twenty henchmen drew their weapons but they were burnt by fireballs. While they were writhing in agony, a pink haired beauty stabbed them one by one. Twenty of them died.

About fifteen fireballs hit Zod until he crawled on the ground. Out of thin air, a orange haired girl appeared beside him and stabbed his right leg before disappearing again. Another fireball hit him. While he was burning, the orange girl reappeared and stabbed his another leg before disappearing again. The pink haired girl walked carefully to him. He propelled his spear towards her but his hand was pierced by an arrow. The spear. The pink girl smiled before suddenly disappeared. He was flabbergasted when she immediately appeared just at his left side and stabbed his neck.

"Impossible.... She teleport..."

Zod was the last of the Trump's five best commanders were killed.

The rest of Trump's troops were wiped out.

***

Scarlet prostrated in front of Aura, Ripine and Sora after explaining the reason why the top leaders of Treia annihilated the dark elves.

All the girls wept uncontrollably. After confirming our victory, we left Scarlet and Demia to sort out their feelings.

Meanwhile, I checked our status after the battle.

Name: Adine

Age: 17     (3 Year : 81 days : 1 Hour 22 minutes : 41 seconds)

Race: Ghoul

Level: 32

Experience: 3,200 / 15,000

Money: 11,650 gold coins

Attributes:

Stamina   42

Durability  22 

Natural healing  5 

Hand strength  22

Leg Strength  16

Body strength  15

Hand speed  12

Leg speed  10

Reflexes  13

Instinct  20

Magic Point  1

Magic Power  1

Name: Reina 

Race: Human Age: 15

Job: Thief

Stamina: 16

Durability: 9

Leg Speed: 27

Hand Speed: 11

Leg Strength: 7

Hand Strength: 5

Body strength: 7

Far-sight: 10

Reflex: 10

Instinct: 20

Skill: Invisibility (Level 2); Wall-running (Level 1); Intangibility  (Level 2)

Name: Mireille

Race: Human

Age : 16

Job : Warrior

Hand Strength : 18

Hand Speed : 15

Leg Strength : 12

Leg Speed : 18

Body strength : 15 

Stamina : 17

Reflex : 15

Durability : 19

Name: Marcella

Race: Human, Age: 15

Job: Arcane Mage

Magic Power: 25

Magic Point: 26

Durability: 10

Stamina: 10

Hand Strength: 3

Hand Speed: 2

Leg Strength: 2

Leg Speed: 6

Reflex: 2

Instinct: 6

Nama: Brita

Race: Human

Age: 15

Job: Warrior / Scout

Durability: 12

Stamina: 15

Hand strength: 14

Hand speed: 12

Leg Strength: 9

Leg Speed: 20

Far-sight: 20

Name: Leliana

Race: Human, Age: 15

Job: Monk

Durability: 17

Stamina: 16

Hand Strength: 15

Hand Speed: 15

Leg Speed: 20

Leg Strength: 20

Body Strength 15

Reflex 15

Name: Gabriela

Age: 15

Race: Human

Job : Priestess

Magic Power : 31

Magic Point : 26

Stamina: 7

Durability : 7

Hand Strength : 3

Hand Speed : 1

Leg Strength : 3

Leg speed : 6

Body strength : 4

Name: Lily 

Age: 16

Race: Half-elf

Job: Scout

Far-sight : 35

Archery Skill : 34

Hand Speed: 15

Hand Strength : 9

Leg Speed: 5

Leg Strength : 3

Body strength : 3

Stamina : 14

Durability : 6

Name: Yoguri

Age: 15

Race: Human

Job: Necromancer

Stamina: 8

Durability : 9

Hand Strength: 7

Hand Speed: 3

Leg Strength: 8

Leg speed: 6

Body strength: 7

Owned 3 skeleton ninja

Name: Anna

Age: 15

Race: Human

Job: Necromancer

Stamina: 6

Durability : 2

Hand Strength: 4

Hand Speed: 3

Leg Strength: 2

Leg speed: 6

Body strength: 4

Owned 0 skeleton ninja

Name: Lina

Age: 15

Race: Human

Job: Necromancer

Stamina: 5

Durability : 2

Hand Strength: 3

Hand Speed: 3

Leg Strength: 2

Leg speed: 6

Body strength: 5

Owned 0 skeleton ninja

Name: Colette

Age: 15

Race: Human

Job: Necromancer

Stamina: 4

Durability : 4

Hand Strength: 4

Hand Speed: 3

Leg Strength: 6

Leg speed: 2

Body strength: 4

Owned 0 skeleton ninja

Name: Arissa

Age: 16

Race: Human

Job: Commander

Magic Power: 20

Magic Point: 16

Stamina: 6

Durability : 2

Hand Strength: 4

Hand Speed: 3

Leg Strength: 2

Leg speed: 2

Body strength: 4

Skill: Triple Power Up (10 minutes), Double Power up (40 minutes), Heal, Cure Ailments

Name: Melissa

Age: 16

Race: Human

Job: Spatial Mage

Magic Power: 24

Magic Point: 12

Stamina: 6

Durability : 2

Hand Strength: 4

Hand Speed: 3

Leg Strength: 2

Leg speed: 2

Body strength: 4

Skill: Teleportation (300 meters); Slow (50% original speed for 15 minutes per person)

And not yet conquered woman

Name: Aura

Race: Dark elf

Age: 20

Job: Warrior / Scout / Beast Master

Durability: 10

Stamina: 6

Hand strength: 15

Hand speed: 15

Leg Strength: 8

Leg Speed: 13

Far-sight: 20

Reflex: 13

Instinct: 15

And not yet conquered women obtained after battle with Magrado.

Name: Sora

Race: Dark elf

Age: 18

Job: Warrior

Durability: 6

Stamina: 8

Hand strength: 10

Hand speed: 10

Leg Strength: 10

Leg Speed: 10

Far-sight: 15

Reflex: 10

Instinct: 10

Name: Ripine

Race: Dark elf

Age: 16

Job: Warrior

Durability: 6

Stamina: 13

Hand strength: 8

Hand speed: 20

Leg Strength: 10

Leg Speed: 22

Far-sight: 11

Reflex: 15

Instinct: 10

11