Chapter 81 : Vina
568 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mages were still awake. After having suffered for so long, they still couldn't believe that they were being accommodated by other humans and that there were neither shackles nor guards. Everyone was even allowed to enter the castle and live in such spacious mansion and comfortable rooms.

Wendy, the oldest at the age of 24 years old, probably guessed the anxiety of other mages. Together with Petra, she called everyone to gather in her room and sat around the bed in a circle. They would have a chat to calm down their emotions.

"Wendy, what will than ghoul... that man... will ask us to do?" Vina, the girl with long loose cyan hair timidly asked.

This struck a chord with the other girls, and they all nodded in support.

Wendy closed her eyes, and was figuring out the right words to say. After a while, she inhaled, opened her eyes and exhaled.

"We heard what Marcella and Melissa said. We are all Mr Adine's women. We must accept that we will sleep with him. I know half of you are still virgin but please think properly, it's a lot better than being raped and tortured by templars."

"But don't worry. It's not like he will suddenly jump at us, or torture us." Wendy smiled gently.

A girl,  with pixie dark hair asked, Susan asked, "Is it really true if we have sex with him, we will become more powerful?" 

"Did you see how the three girls, Melissa, Arissa and Marcella did the impossible? I believed in their words.

Wendy's words had deep influence in the former Circle of Magi's girls. 

"I will do it. We have to do it!" Gleam said with determination in her voice.

"Me to. I will do anything to survive!" Vivien said with piping voice.

This struck a chord with the other girls, and they all nodded in support.

"But our bloods were kept by templars. They might use to trace us to this place." Gina's words made the girls turned pale.

"I discovered the way for us to safely avoid detection. From now on, we can say goodbye to the nightmarish days." Wendy said.

"Aunt Fine who was killed in the tower, she had been feeding us medicine in our daily meal for the past 2 years. That potion negates the effect of detection magic by templars." Hearing Wendy's words, they became slightly happy but turned sour as to they remembered the old woman, Fine who took care of them like her own daughters during their time at the tower.

They looked down as if giving prayer to the late Ginie that they loved. They were thinking not visiting her grave at new cemetery of Red town.

**

I moved Vina, the girl with long cyan hair, to the middle of the bed and instructed her to lie down facing up.

"Please let me go, please, please let me go, please let me…go…"

Her swelled eyes were staring at me begging, but I ignored it and was about to undress her. Her babydoll dress was firm with a non-transparent fabric. Her dress was so excellent that I thought about rewarding the servant who chose it later.

Ignoring her soft screams, I laid my hands on the fastened ribbon in front of her dress.

"Aaahh, please let me go! Please let me go!"

Vina's voice was increasingly becoming louder, and along with it, my nether region was also becoming harder. I threw the untied ribbon to the side of the bed. Losing the cloth covering her chest area, Vina’s two peaks which were disproportional to her age were revealed. On top of her bulging pale white breasts, her slightly pink nipples could be seen. Her breasts which stayed in place without drooping too much to the side had caused me to unconsciously imagine an unripe sweetness.

Following my desires, I buried my face on her breasts. From the well-rounded softness spreading to my face, her body was warmer than I expected from her white skin. I couldn’t think of anything to the extent that I’d even imagined that the blood in my head had all gone to my erect nether region. I wanted to make this warm and soft thing mine. I licked her warmth with my tongue, and then tasted it inside my mouth.

Her nipples shook along with her scream as though it was telling me to suck them. I grabbed her breasts which was covered with my saliva with the palm of my hand, and immersed myself in sucking her nipples. I sucked her right nipple, and then her left, before fiercely sucking her right nipple again. There wouldn’t be any milk to come out, but I couldn’t stop my action.

Her screams every time I sucked her nipples hard and the feeling from my lips gave me the finest flavor.

A breast was tasty even without milk.

As I was stimulated, I continued sucking her nipples without caring even if they were to come off. I could no longer be bothered by Vina who was noisily screaming that it was painful. I lightly bit her nipples, sucked it, and then pulled it along with my face. Vina’s piercing screams every time I did so was also pleasurable. I was glad that her voice was very pleasing.

I didn’t know how long I’d been sucking her breasts. Her screams gradually softened, and by the time I had slightly regained my calmness, I shook off the reluctant feeling and separated from her breasts.

She did not respond.

When I looked at her breasts, the area around her nipples was swelling red. Maybe I’d sucked it too much…

Perhaps because she’d been turning her body to the side, the upper part of her dress was coming off. I was still wearing my sleeping wear, so I took off my clothes to match her and became completely naked. Although late, it was slightly embarrassing to reveal my completely action-ready penis in front of a young woman.

I moved my body closer to lie on top of her body. Our abdomen matched, chests pressed, and forehead touching each other. The feeling of our skins directly coming in contact with each other surprisingly felt very nice. Above all, the feeling of Vina’s breasts squeezing into my chest was the best.

I lightly overlapped my lips with hers, and separated with a smooch. I pecked her lips to taste it again and again.

I lighty pecked her lips, and then I released it before tasting it again. That kiss was to savor her lips’ softness.

At the same time as I kissed her for the third time, I placed my hands around her head and signaled to take things to the next level. I moved my tongue to lick her closed lips and felt that she was no longer exerting strength in it. When I tried pushing my tongue deeper in her lips, I was surprisingly able to come in without difficulty.

"Aaa……nmu"

I moved my tongue to entwine with hers, but I was able to tell that she was swiftly avoiding me. When I exerted strength into my hand around her head and moved her closer, as if sensing my demand, her tongue had stopped avoiding anymore.

After fully savoring her tongue, I once again separated from her mouth.

I poured the saliva in my mouth inside Vina’s mouth, and since my body was on top of her body, my saliva was flowing down and entering her mouth. To make sure she’d drink everything, I made sure that there wasn’t a gap between our mouth and I also signaled my intention with a look.

I threw her one piece dress down the bed, and then separated from her to look at her whole body. Her posture as she crossed her arms to hide her chest while blushing was so enchanting that it almost made me cum on the spot. My gaze nearly locked on her elastic breasts again, but I held it back and thought that it was about time to enjoy the main dish. 

When I placed my hands on her string bikini panty, I noticed that Vina was also paying attention to it. While showing it to her, I entangled my fingers on the string and slowly pulled it to undo the knot.

"Ahh!"

The knots on both ends had been untied, and her unfastened panty was now just a cover. Feeling my excitement was reaching its peak, I slowly took a deep breath. A girl’s private part was just underneath that cloth.

I moved my fingers so slowly and pulled the cloth with both hands. The feeling of the cloth was that of a high-class material, but I didn’t care about that. But since her panty was sandwiched by her lovely butt, I couldn’t pull it out.

Vina tightly closed her eyes and then raised her body without saying anything. Taking that chance, I removed her panty and then threw it down the bed. I fixed my eyes on her straight-up naked body as she was lying with her thighs tightly shut. Vina’s pose—her right hand covering her breasts and left hand hiding her private area—was very seductive.

I slipped my hands between her legs. Perhaps she didn’t understand my intention, or she didn’t want to do it, Vina did not open her legs.

"Open your legs."

When I said it in a commanding tone, it seemed like she didn’t have any intention of disobeying it. Strength left her legs, and she opened them. I grabbed her arms to remove her hand which served as the last remaining cover of her body.

I made sure to thoroughly observe her completely bare private part. Her small amount of pubic hair was light gold in color, much lighter than the color of her hair. Her beautiful vertical slit was slightly wet.

In order to properly check her secret place, I bent her knees up and spread it. Burying my face between her legs, I observed the place where I would insert my dick in close distance.

Of course I’d look. Moreover, I’d lick it. I stuck out my tongue and poked to stimulate her slightly protruding mound. I could only see her bulging breasts from here, but I could hear lovely squeal beyond it. It was starting to get interesting so I poked it with my tongue again.

 I dropped my body and started inserting my penis.

"Nooooo! Please don’t put it in! Noo! Aaaahhhhh!!"

Vina’s piercing scream was nothing more than a pleasant music now. And then, there was an indescribable feeling, as if hitting into something. There was no doubt it was the symbol of Vina’s virginity.

When I pulled my body and looked at our joint area, there was fresh blood slightly dripping.

While being held by lust which made me numb to other feelings, the only feeling that was transmitted to my head was that it felt good.

I leaned forward, leading my penis deeper inside her.

I moved deeper, and deeper inside. That was the only thing on my mind.

Ignoring Vina who was sniffling, I dropped my waist and finally succeeded in pushing my whole penis inside her.

I’d finally completely joined with Vina.

It happened the moment I thought of that. Assaulted by the intense feeling of ejaculation, I hugged Vina.

The two women, Petra and Wendy were just sitting on the other side of the bed. I forced them to observe my sex with the younger girl, Vina.

I won't have sex with both of them for weeks. I would let them see I had sex with other girls. 

I want to see what happened. Thinking about these 2 women, my dick became hard again.

I lift up Vina and pounded her hundreds more times tonight.

"Vina's loyalty reaches 50. Vina becomes Conquered Woman. She has accumulated 27 attribute points."

My first conquest of the woman from Circle of Magi. I pounded Vina while thinking what to do.

8