Chapter 82 : Gleam Conquered
610 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After several minutes of entangling tongues with Gleam, I pushed her onto the bed. Her espresso long hair with Bob cut touched Wendy who was sitting behind her. Petra was breathing hard beside Wendy.

I inserted my dick into Gleam.

"Aahhh. No..."

Despite her daring demeanor, she was becoming skittish. 

After calming down my rough breathing, I slowly moved my body up.

"Uuuuhhh……Hik……Hik……uuuhhh……"

I stroked Gleam’s espresso coloured hair while she was crying like a child. She shook her head to the side telling that she didn’t want to do it anymore, and then turned her face to the side to avoid me.

I pushed in and pulled out slowly for about 10 minutes.

"Mmmmm.."

She was containing her feeling. I pulled out my dick temporarily.

Feeling that she’d be too pitiful if I still blamed her for her action, I only continued stroking her long hair that reached her breasts without saying anything. Sliding my fingers on her deep honey felt very great.

I sucked her slightly dark nipples. I teased it with my lips, and then violently rubbed her breasts. Unlike a young girl, it was overflowing with the flavor of a mature woman, and I felt like I could taste it inside my mouth.

"Turn your ass here! You can use the table there."

"……Yes."

She didn’t resist at all. Although Vina had resisted and it was quite troublesome, it was kind of fun. But, that didn’t mean that Gleam was dull for not resisting at all. I was feeling very good.

She knew that she was completely powerless to resist, so she surrendered her own body. What a very wonderful thing. Her miserable figure as she looked disgusted spurred my sadism. 

Gleam placed her upper body on the table and turned her ass towards here. Her skirt had different colors of fabrics here and there, proof that she’d fixed it several times. It looked as if it was showing the kind of life she’d been living up until now, and it made me aroused. When she was fixing this skirt, she probably never imagined she’d suffer like this.

When I avoided her espresso coloured pubic hair and tried to confirm it, her pussy had a more loose shape than Brita, Mireille and Vina. Maybe because Gleam was an duit and not virgin. Furthermore, it had a thicker smell. I felt dizzy, but that too felt very pleasant. As proof, my dick was standing hard while twitching, ready to release its load.

Lightly touching the lips of her vagina, It wasn’t very wet yet after earlier penetrations.

"I’m putting in it."

She didn’t respond.

The room was bright, so I easily knew where to insert it. I didn’t really need to tell her that I would start putting it. Thinking of that, I pushed my dick that was waiting outside her hole and advanced deeper inside.

"It—! It hurt—! kuu!"

As expected, inserting it inside her without any foreplay appeared to be painful. Gleam’s body bent, and she was letting out an anguished cry. As for me, I was enjoying the warm embrace of her vagina.

She was just a serious and determined woman a while ago, but now she was shaking from the pain with her ass towards me. This gap tugged at my heartstrings.

"Oh, its all inside you. This feeling is great."

I spanked her ass once, and the cry that she let out was amusing.

"I’ll start moving."

She closed her eyes containing her feeling.

"nnmn…! nnmn…! nnmn!"

I pulled my dick and thrust it.

I pulled my dick and thrust it.

I repeated these actions.

I thrust slowly at first before eventually picking up the speed as I got used to it. One time, I’d pulled it way too much, and it slipped off her vagina, but I didn’t mind and thrust again. The feeling coming from my dick as it entered and exited her vagina was pleasant, and I was somehow also feeling pleasure from my feet which was getting itchy.

I leaned on Gleam’s back while saliva was dripping from my mouth.

I couldn’t hear her voice clearly because I was pressing her face on the mattress.

Gleam had only been maintaining her position, without looking aroused at all. She breathed as she continuously endured the pain with her teeth gritted.

"Fuu, what a nice body."

I made Gleam, whose lower half was naked, turn her ass again towards me. The semen dripping down her thighs was a bother, so I wiped it off using her long skirt that was on the side. Her skirt filled with patches appeared like the path in which she’d lived in this town. I felt an indescribable sense of dominance in using her skirt to wipe my semen.

I thrust my dick inside her sweet hole. My semen served as the lubricant, and I was able to push my dick smoothly inside.

"Ohh, your pussy is good."

The movement of her vagina inside felt very pleasant. Every time I pounded my dick inside her, air would be expelled from inside her vagina, ringing inside the room. There seemed to be a stimulating smell coming from that air, and the indescribable smell spread in the room. It was an irresistible smell, making me thrust faster. The queefing sounded the more I thrust, filling the air with a lewd smell.

When I realized it, I’d become absorbed in having her make those sounds. I pounded deep inside her vagina and loosed the semen that was rising again.

I lightly slapped Gleam’s ass as she was letting out a grieved cry because I ejaculated inside her.

The sound from the slap was lovely. My semen that was sliding down from her vagina fell on the floor, and a smell spread in the room. The small room was filled with the intimate smell of a man and woman.

I’d become conscious of my love for breasts recently. I extended my hand but stopped. I couldn’t touch Gleam’s breast since she was on top of the mattress and was facing down.

"This time, lie down on the mattress there while facing up."

I placed Gleam facing up on the bed and made her spread her legs wide.

In a missionary position, I pushed my dick inside her vagina and pressed my head on Gleam’s breasts. 

I placed her nipples between my lips, buried my head between her breasts, and then once again sucked her nipples. After repeating these actions, my dick had gotten erect again, but I still couldn’t stop teasing her breasts.

"Delicious! Your breasts are really great!"

I played with her erect nipples with my tongue and was absorbed in sucking it. I felt like I could continue this forever.

Sucking a breast made me feel satisfied. If only everyone can suck breasts, we would’ve been able to achieve world peace long ago. I felt like I had reached the boundary of enlightenment.

Still, I couldn’t continue staying here in the shop to suck her breasts. I pulled myself back and then thrust my erect dick inside her vagina while in a missionary position.

At this moment, I noticed one serious point. Since I was in a missionary position, I would be able to thrust my dick while sucking her breasts by bending my back.

When I tried it, I was indeed correct. I was able to enjoy her with my dick pounding her vagina while sucking her breasts. The stimulation from doing both at the same time was beyond description. She also reached climax over a dozen of times. 

After I calmed my rough breathing, I whispered to her.

"I love you. You are my woman." 

Looking discomfited, Gleam blushingly nodded her head.

I pounded her for several more hours.

"Gleam's loyalty reaches 55. Gleam has become Conquered Woman'. She accumulated 29 attribute points."

5